Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And please, if this needs to be deleted do so without hesitation because I'm sure I am going to vent a bit - I feel exhausted today, with the delay in depositions, and this whole case, but I feel violently ILL that KC has more money in her jail account than I have in my bank account right now.

I want to know what everyone else feels as far as STRANGERS sending her money to buy the comforts she needs for her daily life in solitary.

I can't understand why someone would willingly send her money - is it because they still think she may be innocent? Because they feel sorry for her? Because they think she's "hot"?

I really don't get it and I want to scream with rage right now.

And George recently deposited another $125 into her account. WHY GEORGE WHY?????

Someone please help me understand this so I can at least move on from this feeling of nausea I have that her jail account is being filled for her to buy bon bons and books and just be as comfy as possible while her daughter lies lifeless. UGHHHHHH! God. Angry today, can anyone tell?

It makes me REALLY angry too. I barely get by on a disability check from social security and here people are sending 100s of dollars to a child killer. I don't know whats wrong with people. There are far better charities people could donate to if they want to do a good deed. I don't know what the heck is wrong with Florida that they allow inmates to buy all this stuff. They sure don't do it in california.

I have no answers. However, I fully agree with everything you have said. Life is so unfair at times. Such a disgrace to Caylee.

The interview with the teenager who sent $25 to KC "for George" was ludicrous. I understand the kid is 15 or so, but his "logic" made no sense.
O/T--I'd had high hopes for GA when he testified to the GJ, then when he came back from the psych hospital, I really thought he was getting around to really facing the truth and was going to be the leader in stepping up to the plate for little Caylee. His statements and behavior since then are making me wonder if he's closed ranks again with master manipulator Cindy. I suppose I wouldn't want my child to be without treats and supplies in jail either and would put money in his/her account myself, so I can't really blame him for that, but this on top of what's happened in the past few weeks and this attempt to avoid the depositions makes me sorta sick.

The interview with the teenager who sent $25 to KC "for George" was ludicrous. I understand the kid is 15 or so, but his "logic" made no sense.
O/T--I'd had high hopes for GA when he testified to the GJ, then when he came back from the psych hospital, I really thought he was getting around to really facing the truth and was going to be the leader in stepping up to the plate for little Caylee. His statements and behavior since then are making me wonder if he's closed ranks again with master manipulator Cindy. I suppose I wouldn't want my child to be without treats and supplies in jail either and would put money in his/her account myself, so I can't really blame him for that, but this on top of what's happened in the past few weeks and this attempt to avoid the depositions makes me sorta sick.

I can't imagine being in George or Cindy's place. I want to say that I would still love my daughter and send her money to keep her safe, but I honestly don't know that I would do either if I was convinced that she killed her daughter, her innocent, beautiful, helpless daughter.

I pray to God I will never have to find out how I would react, and I want to not judge the A's for I'm sure they are in pain, but their DAUGHTER is living it up in jail standards at least, buying anything she wants or needs - how is that different than her everyday life???? It's almost as though she is being rewarded for murdering that beautiful child!!!!!???? And this time she doesn't have to lie, cheat, steal to get it. No questions asked. Sleep as late as she wants, do whatever she wants, no job worries. What a life she has there.

Maybe the $125 that George deposited is from donations from other people. If he gets something mailed to his home from Joe Schmo with a donation in it for KC, he is morally obligated to follow through and deposit it into her account. Maybe he deposits donations into his bank account first and then puts a lump sum in KC's account at one time.

I have a granddaughter Caylee's age. If this were to ever happen in my family, God Forbid...I would not be as loving and lenient as George and Cindy have been. I want to say that I would still love my daughter, but, I am not sure I could allow her to cross that line and still hold a place in my heart. It may sound cruel, and, I certainly wouldn't be supporting her in jail with $$$.

Maybe the $125 that George deposited is from donations from other people. If he gets something mailed to his home from Joe Schmo with a donation in it for KC, he is morally obligated to follow through and deposit it into her account. Maybe he deposits donations into his bank account first and then puts a lump sum in KC's account at one time.
That did cross my mind - but the article read that "even though the Anthony's are financially strapped right now, George Anthony managed to deposit another $125 into KC's account".

I have a granddaughter Caylee's age. If this were to ever happen in my family, God Forbid...I would not be as loving and lenient as George and Cindy have been. I want to say that I would still love my daughter, but, I am not sure I could allow her to cross that line and still hold a place in my heart. It may sound cruel, and, I certainly wouldn't be supporting her in jail with $$$.

EXACTLY. That's exactly how I would feel, call it cruel, but I HONESTLY think I would have to write her off and begin to find healing.

I pray to God I never have to find out, but that is how I think I would react. Deep down, that's how I think I would react.

That did cross my mind - but the article read that "even though the Anthony's are financially strapped right now, George Anthony managed to deposit another $125 into KC's account".

I'm going to go with the assumption that the "media" only knows what George did and not how he acquired the funds. I'm sure they don't have access to his bank account, so it is feasible that he deposited donations into his account and all the media sees is GA making a $125 deposit to KC.

Edited to add that I really just want to give GA the benefit of the doubt. I'd hate to think he started drinking the kool-aid again.

It makes me mad too!
Personally, I don't care if she ever has another snack in her life..I have to earn the money for snacks in my home.
Personally, I don't care if she has the deodorant or tampons either. I am sure the jail will issue the not so good kind..
Gee whiz, when I am strapped for cash, I don't get exactly what I want either.
I don't agree with the commissary at all. Unless they start charging $10 for a toothbrush, I am not going to be happy with it! Least this way the taxpayers has a little bit of a load lifted.

And please, if this needs to be deleted do so without hesitation because I'm sure I am going to vent a bit - I feel exhausted today, with the delay in depositions, and this whole case, but I feel violently ILL that KC has more money in her jail account than I have in my bank account right now.

I want to know what everyone else feels as far as STRANGERS sending her money to buy the comforts she needs for her daily life in solitary.

I can't understand why someone would willingly send her money - is it because they still think she may be innocent? Because they feel sorry for her? Because they think she's "hot"?

I really don't get it and I want to scream with rage right now.

And George recently deposited another $125 into her account. WHY GEORGE WHY?????

Someone please help me understand this so I can at least move on from this feeling of nausea I have that her jail account is being filled for her to buy bon bons and books and just be as comfy as possible while her daughter lies lifeless. UGHHHHHH! God. Angry today, can anyone tell?
Well vented!

I too feel frustrated that it is happening.

I sympathise with you at least.

Think I'll send Dopey a bill for all the printer cartridges and paper I am using, not to mention my time.

I can only think that people who are as deranged as she is have sent her money. No person in their right mind would send money, would they?

No Darlene, they wouldn't...You'd be surprised how many mentally disturbed people are out there! State prisons used to have a max of $50,000 ( may still have) for their accounts. Manson's was always full.

I'm going to go with the assumption that the "media" only knows what George did and not how he acquired the funds. I'm sure they don't have access to his bank account, so it is feasible that he deposited donations into his account and all the media sees is GA making a $125 deposit to KC.

Edited to add that I really just want to give GA the benefit of the doubt. I'd hate to think he started drinking the kool-aid again.

I think you are right. Just because George deposited the money, it doesn't mean it was his money, I imagine people probably send checks...I don't understand WHY, but they probably do and George then just puts the money in. Plus $125 is sort of an odd amount. You think he'd put $50 or $100, something even.

It doesn't shock me people send her money either. Look at all the women that were sending Scott Peterson love letters!

I bet we'd all be surprised at the perfectly sane, intelligent people who are also sending her money. As my mom says, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

I don't get it either, maybe these people feel they need to be connected to the case. Maybe some hope they can start a conversation with her & write a down and dirty book. Sometimes people are just weird.

Let's let her eat all the twinkies, chips & ho ho's she want's. With nothing to do all day but shove food in her mouth, she will be bigger than big with a face full of zits & a behind that could get stuck going in the barn.

I don't get it either, maybe these people feel they need to be connected to the case. Maybe some hope they can start a conversation with her & write a down and dirty book. Sometimes people are just weird.

Let's let her eat all the twinkies, chips & ho ho's she want's. With nothing to do all day but shove food in her mouth, she will be bigger than big with a face full of zits & a behind that could get stuck going in the barn.

Thank you for this - I smiled my first smile today regarding this case. Yes KC, yes. How is that freedom treating you now?

The reason I think that CA, GA, and LA. are not visiting is b/c no need to go to jail to visit. JB takes his laptop with him and the visiting in being done via web cam and IM.

Yes I am STEAMED about the amount of money she is receiveing. It would be be better off sent to a charity.

All I can think of after reading GA deposited money, is the spoiled girl in "Willy Wonka," stateing, "But Daddy I want my candy now daddy!" I hope she blows up like a piece of grape bubblegum!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP
Back