Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guaranteed it's healthier than Doritos and slim jims whatever it is. Probably lacks in sodium though which may explain the junk food KC chooses.

A little OT but relevant I think :) I saw a documentary on women in jail and the tricks they did to keep up normalcy. One woman bought pretzels from the commisary so she could scrape off the salt to use on her meals. You can also make eye shadow by using vaseline and rubbing the pigment off coloured magazine photos. Who knew LOL!

:woohoo: Freebies! Sort of.

These women are in jail/prison who cares if they wear make-up? lol Maybe they can save napkins and make ball gowns?:waitasec:

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I decided on here :smile:. This is from the docket entry on 9/8/2010:

09/08/2010 Correspondence

09/08/2010 Request Case Information

He's been in prison since at least 2/22/1999.

http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=282320

Thanks to MuzikMan! This is the letter:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/54438819/09082010-Correspondence-to-Court-Curtis-Jackson

Maybe he is writing a book. :)

I wonder if he'll get what h is asking for. :waitasec:

Interesting visitors on July 6, 2009 - relates to Kentjbkent comments on the Jim L. thread

Attachments

• KC visitor log 2  May 28 2009 to Aug 7 2009.jpg
    KC visitor log 2 May 28 2009 to Aug 7 2009.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 96
KC's parents don't see her because KC refuses to see them. The excuses are just smoke screens. KC knows she's guilty and doesn't want to have to face her parents and any of their questions.

KC's parents don't see her because KC refuses to see them. The excuses are just smoke screens. KC knows she's guilty and doesn't want to have to face her parents and any of their questions.

Actually I don't think she cares if they know she's blatantly guilty. I think she just really doesn't like them, and sees it as an inconvenience to even speak with them or acknowledge their presence.

And hey, as long as they keep tossing money in her commissary while not having to even see them is a bonus for her.

New Visitor List - 08/09/2010 - 09/13/2010

Thanks to :

http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/113.jpg

New Visitor List - 08/09/2010 - 09/13/2010

Thanks to :

http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/113.jpg

I love the countdown clock on that page!! Hasn't the other attorney met with Casey yet? The junk science debunker who can't operate a t.v.? I thought she said she had at the press conference (her name escapes me),

I love the countdown clock on that page!! Hasn't the other attorney met with Casey yet? The junk science debunker who can't operate a t.v.? I thought she said she had at the press conference (her name escapes me),

Dorothy Clay Sims met with KC on 7/30/2010:

http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/591.jpg

I wonder what she has been munching on lately. Anyone know?:waitasec:

I wonder what she has been munching on lately. Anyone know?:waitasec:

Dorothy Clay Sims met with KC on 7/30/2010:

http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/591.jpg
Hummm, now that date "clicks" with me. 7.29.10 was the date the video of CAs interview with LE and the FBI (7.29.08) was released by the SAO to JB. We have seen the day before and the day after videos, but not 7.29.08. Wonder if there is some connection and why JB is holding this specific interview video back from release by the SAO ......

Hummm, now that date "clicks" with me. 7.29.10 was the date the video of CAs interview with LE and the FBI (7.29.08) was released by the SAO to JB. We have seen the day before and the day after videos, but not 7.29.08. Wonder if there is some connection and why JB is holding this specific interview video back from release by the SAO ......

Another good catch countzero. But can Baez actually do that? Hold off the release of a video with the sunshine laws, and if so, for how long? Do you or anyone know?

Another good catch countzero. But can Baez actually do that? Hold off the release of a video with the sunshine laws, and if so, for how long? Do you or anyone know?

Apparently yes he can. I think back in the ask a lawyer question thread, it was discussed. The SAO gives the defense 10 or so days to object. If none, then the SAO releases the discovery under the sunshine act. For how long he can keep them from release, I don't know. There maybe something on RHornsby blog about it or in one of the many threads here. I just can't remember that part of the sunshine act. Thinktank or nums24 might know with all the posts they do on this subject. With much thanks I should add. :dance:

iirc, there were a few other docs that were not released too. But this video was the one I was most interested in. Heck many of us want to see it, but not to see CA. Only for the info she apparently spilled out that has JBs briefs in a twist.

Apparently yes he can. I think back in the ask a lawyer question thread, it was discussed. The SAO gives the defense 10 or so days to object. If none, then the SAO releases the discovery under the sunshine act. For how long he can keep them from release, I don't know. There maybe something on RHornsby blog about it or in one of the many threads here. I just can't remember that part of the sunshine act. Thinktank or nums24 might know with all the posts they do on this subject. With much thanks I should add. :dance:

iirc, there were a few other docs that were not released too. But this video was the one I was most interested in. Heck many of us want to see it, but not to see CA. Only for the info she apparently spilled out that has JBs briefs in a twist.
Would Baez have to actually file a motion to delay release within that 10 days I wonder? I would think we would have at least seen the motion if so. It's got me bugged too. Must be some goooood docs coming up.
On the other hand, I had another thought.. what if..
delaying the relase is an intentional ruse by Baez and Cheney for another reason. Right before we heard that new docs were coming out, the defense had been in court crying about the sunshine law, the media and the 'public' trial of Casey. Are they hoping if they hold out long enough, a media outlet or some 'blogger' will file a complaint that they are breaking the sunshine law by not releasing information they posess? ONLY so they can run to the judge and say 'SEE! These blood-thirsty reporters and/or bloggers are interferring with due process and a fair trial for their client!' Only to make a point on record for appeal purposes down the road, of course.
Who knows. They are just so sneaky and undermining..it always gets me thinking out of the box.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back