Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey is indigent and owes AH money so IMO, every cent she spends in the commissary is open to public debate. If she can afford beef jerky, she can afford to pay some of her own costs.
Really this is a smoke screen to hide the acting coach they've arranged to coach her or her new bra. :)

We already know everything we need to know, she has no friends by her side based on her visitor log. She takes no calls because nobody wants to talk to her and it would not matter anyway as she lies through them all so the information is useless. As far as her disliking the menu a picture of her tells another story there completely, I dont need to read it on paper to see whats going on there. We will still be informed if anyone is signing on to derail the train wreck in motion here. So what exactly would this fix...Maybe her attorneys need this so that they can focus on the charges against her instead of what people are saying about ICA.

We already know everything we need to know, she has no friends by her side based on her visitor log. She takes no calls because nobody wants to talk to her and it would not matter anyway as she lies through them all so the information is useless. As far as her disliking the menu a picture of her tells another story there completely, I dont need to read it on paper to see whats going on there. We will still be informed if anyone is signing on to derail the train wreck in motion here. So what exactly would this fix...Maybe her attorneys need this so that they can focus on the charges against her instead of what people are saying about ICA.

BBM - I remember one of the earlier videos of Cindy being interviewed on the street, she said that Casey is only allowed 3 visitations a week so "all her friends have agreed to step aside and leave those spots open for us, the family".

Yeah.

Just the mere fact that we the bloggers can see what casey orders and who her visitors are is obviously making her extremely unhappy. Well, ha that's enough for me to want them public. I love knowing that baez has to deal with her scrunched up face and fisties. :dance:

BBM - I remember one of the earlier videos of Cindy being interviewed on the street, she said that Casey is only allowed 3 visitations a week so "all her friends have agreed to step aside and leave those spots open for us, the family".

Yeah.

Isn't that nice of all her invisible friends?

*deep sigh*

The more they file these RIDICULOUS motions about her blimin' commissary, the more ATTENTION they draw to it. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD how can they not see that.

Its such a MINOR damn thing in the overall scheme of things, why are they EVEN bothering?!?

See? I'm going all CAPSY in irritation. And now its only that they DONT WANT ME TO KNOW that makes me WANT TO KNOW!

*calm blue ocean. calm blue ocean. calm blue ocean.* and a deeeeeep breath...

Remember that visit with the A's where she was carrying on like a twit about coleslaw? Jeeeeze I cant stand her.

*deep sigh*

The more they file these RIDICULOUS motions about her blimin' commissary, the more ATTENTION they draw to it. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD how can they not see that.

Its such a MINOR damn thing in the overall scheme of things, why are they EVEN bothering?!?

See? I'm going all CAPSY in irritation. And now its only that they DONT WANT ME TO KNOW that makes me WANT TO KNOW!

Remember that visit with the A's where she was carrying on like a twit about coleslaw? Jeeeeze I cant stand her.

ITA.....the problem is they never leave it.....who CARES if it "embarasses" ICA????? If this is what "embarasses" her----well----think I need to borrow some of those "capsy" moments more and more....it does draw attention--next jb will complain about all the work he has to do to review....problem is they stay so focused on the past (failures in the court)---that they really don't focuss to much on the future.....silly---:furious:

*deep sigh*

Don't forget the "waist knot" she tied in her 'please find my daugher t-shirt'.
Um.......thinking about HERSELF much??

In the South Florida case the Defendant's are MINORS charged as adults in a 2nd degree murder case.
In the Appeal decision "It found that "an accused child should be able to consult with a parent without the communication becoming a public record."

Good catch, Intermezzo...we know ICA isn't a minor child!

I would think ICA doesn't need to " consult" with her parents on anything but the important question would be, does she want to visit with her parents? Seems to me she's fine being isolated, there is no one on her side as far as support goes. She has no friends, her family, other than mom and dad, seem to not care. I don't think I've seen anyone from either side of the family support ICA or the Anthony's for that matter. Seems like they are standing alone...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think it's to keep people(LE,SAO,US,ECT.) from seeing who is going in to visit her.MOO..

*deep sigh*

Your post cracked me up. I have one question . . . . what is "blimin' and is that pronounced "blimb-in" or "bly-men"? I hate it when I go "all CAPSY" and I am sure that the "calm blue ocean" mantra and breathing is a universal "unCAPSY" first step in the 12 step process. Thank you for sharing - I truly enjoyed it!

hehehehehehe.

Blimin' is pronounced Blim - rhymes with him, with 'in' on the end :)

I am going to need a 12 step program by the time this is all over. I have been driven to the demon booze!

No, not really. A Florida Court of Appeals issued a ruling Sept. 29, 2010 which set a new precedent in the common law.

So, now the defense actually has a good legal basis for filing this motion.

Here's the ruling: http://www.4dca.org/opinions/Sept 2010/09-29-10/4D10-2726 & 10-2727.op.pdf

It looks like the State has now filed their response to Baez's Motion for Reconsideration. I'm hoping that one of the media will obtain a copy and post it so we can read it before Friday's court hearing.

10/26/2010 Response --Orange County's; to Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration

It looks like the State has now filed their response to Baez's Motion for Reconsideration. I'm hoping that one of the media will obtain a copy and post it so we can read it before Friday's court hearing.

10/26/2010 Response --Orange County's; to Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration

I can't wait to see the response from the SAO, but it probably goes something like this...

"Judge, been there, done this already. Please deny ONCE MORE and slap JB upside the head this time."

Respectfully submitted,
Entire State of Florida
and Beyond

There was also another motion filed today to intervene for Limited Purpose of Opposing Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration.
Who has filed this I wonder?

There was also another motion filed today to intervene for Limited Purpose of Opposing Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration.

I'm going to guess Rachel Fugate. Attorney who represents the media's interest, I think. The one person that Baez didn't send notice to of his Motion for Reconsideration.

Probably the jail.

ETA: Looking at Sun's response above--media is also a possibility.

It could be the County's civil lawyers filing on behalf of the Sheriff -- a County officer and employee. The jail is an agency in the County Sheriff's Office.

Anyway, it baffles me that in a death penalty case this big with this much to do that anyone on the defense team would spend time trying to keep KC's jail records private! Don't they have something else more important to do with their limited resources? If they don't it is a huge signal that they think she's going down the tubes on the big charges!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back