Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting, JB does not visit his client once in February but his next recorded visit is just a couple of days after returning from his "unique opportunity." The visit looks to be rather short. It's odd to me, I would think attorney visits would spike up not down as a trial date approaches, especially when the DP is a possibility.

Perhaps JB's unique opportunity didn't pan out for him after all?

Last week Yuri testified that he asked for ALL of Casey's visitations to be recorded..
I recently found this Activity Report for July 2008

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

I did not know that Will W and Stefany K visited Casey in Jail

Will visited for 45mins on July 29, 2008 from 7pm to 7:45pm

Stefany visited August 3rd, 2008 for 45mins from 9pm to 9:45pm

Wow, I had no idea. So where are the recordings of these visits? Can they be requested?

Casey has a new next door neighbor. Casey's in cell L24. And, a Robin just moved into cell L23. Those two have something in common, both killed their child. One confessed, one didn't.

Casey has a new next door neighbor. Casey's in cell L24. And, a Robin just moved into cell L23. Those two have something in common, both killed their child. One confessed, one didn't.

Is that the mom who ate pizza while her kid died? Another common connection.

ETA: That mom was on NG last night. They kept playing clips on NG of JS arraigning her. ANother connection.

Wow, I had no idea. So where are the recordings of these visits? Can they be requested?

Yuri testified that he wanted recordings of ALL visits...so I am going to assume these 2 visits were recorded but have not been released.. Wonder why????

Yuri testified that he wanted recordings of ALL visits...so I am going to assume these 2 visits were recorded but have not been released.. Wonder why????

Are they not "available for release" and someone has to request them? Live a media station or someone? Because I understood the ones we saw were released by the SA....or else I am back up my creek and still only have one paddle....:waitasec:

okay i was traveling north by northwest and the north star is ...oh drat!

I'm going sideways in this a bit but wasn't it interesting in the hearing when Mason implied the only reason these family visits were being recorded was because Yuri requested it, rather than Yuri requested copies of what was automatically being recorded.

It was just a little play on words and a quick hop over reality, but I think Mason was trying to see just how much he was going to be able to get away with.

Last week Yuri testified that he asked for ALL of Casey's visitations to be recorded..
I recently found this Activity Report for July 2008

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

I did not know that Will W and Stefany K visited Casey in Jail

Will visited for 45mins on July 29, 2008 from 7pm to 7:45pm

Stefany visited August 3rd, 2008 for 45mins from 9pm to 9:45pm

Note the status on those two says "validated" where the others say "completed".

Didn't we learn, way back when, that some people tried to get in to see her but never did? Maybe they both waited around for 45 mins before they were told she wouldn't see them?

eta: Even George & Cindy's visit that day are for the 45 min period. I know she turned them away at times also.

Didn't we learn, way back when, that some people tried to get in to see her but never did? Maybe they both waited around for 45 mins before they were told she wouldn't see them?

eta: Even George & Cindy's visit that day are for the 45 min period. I know she turned them away at times also.

Video visitations are 45 minutes long at least in Pinellas County they are.

Not sure what the validated vs completed means but I know that you have to present your drivers license or state issued ID card when you show up so maybe that is what they mean by validated.

Let me edit this a little.

You have to call and reserve a visit date and time. You show up at that time and show your ID and are logged in. You are assigned to a video monitor (they are numbered). When you sit down, if you can see the inmate on the monitor you can pick up the phone and start talking to them. If you don't see them, you can sit there and wait to see if they show up. I don't see anyone sitting there for 45 minutes waiting around for her to show up, so if the visit shows 45 minutes, they should have actually gotten to see her. MOO

Video visitations are 45 minutes long at least in Pinellas County they are.

Not sure what the validated vs completed means but I know that you have to present your drivers license or state issued ID card when you show up so maybe that is what they mean by validated.

Let me edit this a little.

You have to call and reserve a visit date and time. You show up at that time and show your ID and are logged in. You are assigned to a video monitor (they are numbered). When you sit down, if you can see the inmate on the monitor you can pick up the phone and start talking to them. If you don't see them, you can sit there and wait to see if they show up. I don't see anyone sitting there for 45 minutes waiting around for her to show up, so if the visit shows 45 minutes, they should have actually gotten to see her. MOO

Yes I see where all of the visits were 45 mins long and I'm just going by my hazy memory here. From my recollection, the ONLY person who visited Casey other than her parents or Lee was that Patrick guy who she didn't even really know.

They found out quickly that all of the visits were being recorded and I think she turned everyone else away once she realized that.

There is an LE interview with Will W but, iirc, his visit to Casey in jail has not been released..

http://investigation.discovery.com/...l_coverage/files/william-waters-interview.pdf
Will W July 30, 2008 LE Interview with Corporal Edwards

Casey really had a slew of guys on her string, didn't she?
I had forgotton about her texts with this one, and their day trip to IKEA.
He really was taken with her ~ boy, was he lucky that Tony was still in the picture, cause she certainly was keeping her options open with him.

No grass grows under her feet....

Thanks,
No, I did not notice that...
Great catch :thumb:

Casey really had a slew of guys on her string, didn't she?
I had forgotton about her texts with this one, and their day trip to IKEA.
He really was taken with her ~ boy, was he lucky that Tony was still in the picture, cause she certainly was keeping her options open with him.

No grass grows under her feet....

Yup..stringing him along...he enjoyed her company and wanted to spend time with her....Tony came back and WW was no longer needed..:twocents:

He even had a date or get together set up with her on July 10th about canceling something and a helicopter...he mentions texting her and she's not responding

Yup..stringing him along...he enjoyed her company and wanted to spend time with her....Tony came back and WW was no longer needed..:twocents:

He even had a date or get together set up with her on July 10th about canceling something and a helicopter...he mentions texting her and she's not responding

Yes I was surprised she turned down that helicopter ride too. Maybe she's afraid of helicopters? lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back