Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yuri testified that he wanted recordings of ALL visits...so I am going to assume these 2 visits were recorded but have not been released.. Wonder why????
Perhaps they haven't been requested?

ETA: I remember way back when there was a Stephanie (or was it with a y?) that was supposed to visit but it never happened. Are we saying she came another time?

Strangers Still Send Casey Money For Snacks

http://www..com/2011/03/strangers-still-send-casey-money-for-snacks/

so she was lining up future boyfriend prospects? LOL

Hey a girl like ICA has to always have at least two back-up plans. She must have had a small clue or two that Tony L. was not as "taken" with her as she would have liked him to be.

Casey has a new next door neighbor. Casey's in cell L24. And, a Robin just moved into cell L23. Those two have something in common, both killed their child. One confessed, one didn't.

oooooo, not good. They shouldn't be next to each other RA is due to be in court testifying against ICA, isn't she???

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

oooooo, not good. They shouldn't be next to each other RA is due to be in court testifying against ICA, isn't she???

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Not the same Robin? ICA's friend Robyn was/in jail for drugs.....?:waitasec:

Wonder if anyone visited KC today because this was "her" holiday?

Wonder if she bought herself anything special for today?

Wonder if she is thinking about missing out at the clubs...what her friends are doing now?

Just curious.

Last week Yuri testified that he asked for ALL of Casey's visitations to be recorded..
I recently found this Activity Report for July 2008

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

I did not know that Will W and Stefany K visited Casey in Jail

Will visited for 45mins on July 29, 2008 from 7pm to 7:45pm

Stefany visited August 3rd, 2008 for 45mins from 9pm to 9:45pm

Yeah, Princess needed her beauty rest and turned them away (on 7/29). She actually thought the second visitor (SK) was Amy. IDK if she allowed the 8/3 visit with SK, bt I thought she declined all except her immediate family.

CA: the only one that i knew was scheduled was that.. will...
KC: was will ?
CA: william yeah
KC: yeah there was someone else scheduled i guess after him at nine but i declined them both. uhm, i'm declining any visits outside of family and obviously my time with jose...so if you could kinda pass that along to people...
CA: ok

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77706"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77706[/ame]

Strangers Still Send Casey Money For Snacks

http://www..com/2011/03/strangers-still-send-casey-money-for-snacks/

I could be #1 on Forbes richest list and I would not send ICA a dime! These folks (who I doubt are wealthy) either have a kinder heart than I will ever possess or they need to learn about St Jude Children's Hospital (etc, etc)!

Maybe I should send them a copy of my DD next semester registration fees if they need a good off the wall cause to support. Throwing good money, after bad is such a waste, a HUGE WASTE! :banghead: :banghead:

Whenever I feel frustrated with the delay/shenanigans involved in her case I cheer myself up by thinking how absolutely BORING her days must be.
I can handle a lot of discomforts, but I would go nuts if I was bored every day. Each weekend must seem like a week, with nothing to do.:behindbar

Yeah, Princess needed her beauty rest and turned them away (on 7/29). She actually thought the second visitor (SK) was Amy. IDK if she allowed the 8/3 visit with SK, bt I thought she declined all except her immediate family.

CA: the only one that i knew was scheduled was that.. will...
KC: was will ?
CA: william yeah
KC: yeah there was someone else scheduled i guess after him at nine but i declined them both. uhm, i'm declining any visits outside of family and obviously my time with jose...so if you could kinda pass that along to people...
CA: ok

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77706

Can you imagine, if she were innocent she would want all the visitors she could get, for emotional support and to get the word out about Caylee.
As it was she didn't want anyone coming to ask her awkward questions, and since all her friends knew she was a pathological liar, they would have asked some difficult things..

Can you imagine, if she were innocent she would want all the visitors she could get, for emotional support and to get the word out about Caylee.
As it was she didn't want anyone coming to ask her awkward questions, and since all her friends knew she was a pathological liar, they would have asked some difficult things..

Yep, I thought the same.

I am very disturbed by the lies she continued to spout to her distraught parents - I cannot even imagine telling them over and over Caylee "feels safe" or "will be home soon" - especially the comment about coming home exactly as she was... Diabolical is surely the right word.

They should read these transcripts, maybe it would be the shock they need to push them out of her corner and start standing up for Caylee Marie, never mind this is Geo & Cindy...

Up in Today's News, it says that ICA can see other inmates while she is locked in her cell. I am assuming this to mean that would be when they are out of their cells.

Can they communicate with her via hand signals, holding up signs, notes? Can she return their signals?

Up in Today's News, it says that ICA can see other inmates while she is locked in her cell. I am assuming this to mean that would be when they are out of their cells.

Can they communicate with her via hand signals, holding up signs, notes? Can she return their signals?

..according to robyn adam's , they would use hand gestures.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/radams021210.pdf
-----Robyn Adams interview with FDLE on 02/12/10-------

RA: And we we're together urn across the, across the bay area from one another and that's how I
first met her...was through the glass window.

CW: Okay, what kind of interaction was there? I mean how did you meet if you behind, how does
that work?

RA: We would signal to each other and talk to each other through hand gestures.

CW: Okay, can you describe some of those for us or show us?

RA: Um well I, are you okay, you know just little things like that and she'd say yes.

Wonder if these will be the same factors Krop cites in KC's penalty phase??

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150103997266175

Based on the neuropsychological findings, Dr. Krop concluded there was “some evidence . . . of some degree of organic brain damage.” However, Dr. Krop found it difficult to determine the nature of the brain damage. Dr. Krop opined there “is minimal brain damage existing, most likely in the right temporal lobe area, but that would need to be documented further in neurological and objective types of testing.”

Dr. Krop opined that Rose did not satisfy any of the statutory mitigating factors.11 Dr. Krop did not believe Rose “was severe or extreme in terms of mental disturbance,” for example. However, Dr. Krop opined that several non-statutory mitigating circumstances applied, including Rose’s: (1) abusive and neglectful upbringing by cold, uncaring, alcoholic parents; (2) being a sickly child viewed as different, leading to “an inadequate self-concept”; (3) alcohol and drug abuse; (4) organic brain syndrome with “at least minimal brain damage”; (5) intoxication at the time of the murder; (6) recognition of his alcoholism and attempts to rehabilitate himself; and (7) ability to function in a prison environment. As to statutory aggravating factors, Dr. Krop was unable to reach a conclusion on whether the crime was cold, calculated, and premeditated.

Dr. Krop’s conclusion as to Rose’s intoxication at the time of the murder was based on Rose’s self-report that he had 20 or more beers that day. Dr. Krop acknowledged that “the more a person lies regarding anything, the more difficult it is to make an accurate diagnosis” of that person. Dr. Krop admitted that Rose “has given inconsistent information to various people” about his background, including his marital status, parole status, criminal history, academic background, and whether he had suffered head injuries. With Dr. Krop, Rose maintained he was innocent of Richardson’s murder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back