Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
there is a note highlighted in yellow at the link ^

Please note that I have been informed by Orange County PIO Allen Moore that Chandra Paylor listed as a visitor to Casey is a "data entry error".

George "I can't be seen in court supporting my daughter" Anthony but I'll send her $140.00 for her snack account?

What is the deal?

Jail Visits Soar for Casey Just Days Prior to Her Trial

http://www..com/2011/05/jail-visits-soar-for-casey-just-days-prior-to-her-trial/

:waitasec:

Very Interesting ... in the past week, ICA has received increased visits from attorneys CM, D Sims, A Finnell and other attys ...

I don't think they are discussing her "hair styles" and her "wardrobe" for trial ... and I don't think they are discussing with her "how to react" or "not react" at trial ... or "when to cry" and "how to prpoerly request a hankie" ...

:cow::cow::cow:

I "think" they are "prepping" the perp for the witness stand (I know, I am in the minority ... but I have always believed that ICA will take the stand).

CA has had lots of "paralegal" practice at the hearings the past couple of months ... and I just cannot imagine ICA sitting through hours of trial court protocol ... The logs show the attys have been spending 4 hours and 7 hours with ICA .

Any other ideas ? ?

George "I can't be seen in court supporting my daughter" Anthony but I'll send her $140.00 for her snack account?

What is the deal?

That is a LOT of snacks, on top of the 3 squares she gets a day. I hope some of that dosh goes to shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.

All I can say is WOW (or whatever that drink is called woo-hoo)

Mel

What is the deal?

Maybe he has found a ........ job? :floorlaugh:

From BN9.com

Casey Anthony's life in jail
Anthony is in "protective custody" in the Healthcare Division of the Pinellas County Jail.

This means she is being housed in a single cell and is monitored 24/7.

Her cell has a toilet and sink; and is 130 square feet (roughly 10X13).

Her daily schedule, beyond court time includes: breakfast at 4 a.m.; lunch at 10:30 a.m.; dinner at 3:30 p.m. and lights out at 11 p.m..

She has access to commissary. Currently there are no monies posted in her account.

She also has access to video visitation, library books, stationary and mail.

The sheriff's office said she brought court clothes and some personal hygiene items with her from Orange County.

For security reasons, no information regarding her transport to and from the courthouse will be released.

I'm glad to hear she is being watched 24/7. Incase she did decide to take an easy way out, I don't think she ever would because she is to wrapped up in herself but you never know.

From BN9.com

Casey Anthony's life in jail
Anthony is in "protective custody" in the Healthcare Division of the Pinellas County Jail.

This means she is being housed in a single cell and is monitored 24/7.

Her cell has a toilet and sink; and is 130 square feet (roughly 10X13).

Her daily schedule, beyond court time includes: breakfast at 4 a.m.; lunch at 10:30 a.m.; dinner at 3:30 p.m. and lights out at 11 p.m..

She has access to commissary. Currently there are no monies posted in her account.

She also has access to video visitation, library books, stationary and mail.

The sheriff's office said she brought court clothes and some personal hygiene items with her from Orange County.

For security reasons, no information regarding her transport to and from the courthouse will be released.

Breakfast at 4AM lol; Dinner at 3:30PM. LOL

How does that work for her lunch and dinner? They hold her tray until the judge gives the lunch break and dismisses for the day?

Can her attorneys bring her meals?

How does that work for her lunch and dinner? They hold her tray until the judge gives the lunch break and dismisses for the day?

No, posters in the know said the jail provides her some kind of lunch but not purchased lunch or buffet lunch the others would be having. Definitely not take out the defense team has rushed out and gotten for her. Prison food.

If I had to I could probably occupy myself in prison. If I had to...probably. But the lack of variety and no choice with food would slowly drive me crazy.

I've heard that in the county jails (at least here in TX), they provide a sack lunch - sandwich, chips, drink.

Breakfast at 4:00am! Dinner at 3:30 and lights out at 11:00! And she has no snack money. I bet she is starting at breakfast time for sure. I get that jail/prison is not ment to be pleasant by any means and by these eating times it has got to be he77.

Do you think she was under the exact kind of watches in Orange County as she is here. I know she was segregated, but was she under 24/7 suicide watch for all three years?

That is only 5 hours of sleep! (I cannot sleep with lights on.)

I know the food and boredom would drive me mad. Even Lithium would not keep me sane. I would completely lose my mind.

Lack of sleep would make me psychotic. Or maybe I would get so depressed I would just sleep through the days. I just couldn't take it.

I get that jail/prison is not ment to be pleasant by any means and by these eating times it has got to be he77.

The thing is she hasn't been convicted as yet. Therefore, jail is supposed to be simply to keep her safe and secure pending trial not to punish her for anything at this stage.

Her sentence for the check fraud has expired.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back