Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She seems to be watched much more closely in court. I wonder if they are stricter there than in Orlando? Or is it because the trial has begun?
After watching the video of her being processed in, I wonder if she goes through that each time she is transported to the courtroom in Orlando - I hope so.

She seems to be watched much more closely in court. I wonder if they are stricter there than in Orlando? Or is it because the trial has begun?
After watching the video of her being processed in, I wonder if she goes through that each time she is transported to the courtroom in Orlando - I hope so.

I think they should do a full cavity search every time.. :crazy::crazy:

Watching her now after the lunch break she seems to be pondering and getting a bit upset. Wonder what is going through her mind, maybe some perspective jurors comments about the case ? This part brings the human side of the trial, bringing up the public's feelings, lives, concern for their families for 2 months. The 2 month or 8 week words have to strike her in her heart, she wasn't concerned past 24 hrs for her little family. Even their animals are important to them, inconvenience to their co-workers, thier bills etc. What an awakening.... Too bad it took her so long to believe she is in quite a pickle.

Do they (Pinellas County) serve coleslaw as well? Wonder which jail ICA thinks has the best coleslaw.

Much tighter here and of course they do. She could be given somehthing at any time, contraband, etc. They will do the search. The officer behind her in Court does not take her eyes off her.

Watching her now after the lunch break she seems to be pondering and getting a bit upset. Wonder what is going through her mind, maybe some perspective jurors comments about the case ? This part brings the human side of the trial, bringing up the public's feelings, lives, concern for their families for 2 months. The 2 month or 8 week words have to strike her in her heart, she wasn't concerned past 24 hrs for her little family. Even their animals are important to them, inconvenience to their co-workers, thier bills etc. What an awakening.... Too bad it took her so long to believe she is in quite a pickle.

Sorry I am commenting on my own post. After 3 days of jury selection and giving ICA the benefit of the doubt when it came to her emotions, I am totally convinced she really hasn't come to her senses it is for show. She seemed so upset waiting but then did a complete turn around when she found the new group of jurors were being dismissed. Which leaves me to believe the deep breaths, the sitting still and looking like she was in complete thought was prep for the emotions to start when the judge started reading the charges again. I am so dissappointed, I thought possibly, maybe her thoughts were on Her baby Caylee and how sad she is gone too soon. BUT it was all about her as usual. uggggggggg

No, posters in the know said the jail provides her some kind of lunch but not purchased lunch or buffet lunch the others would be having. Definitely not take out the defense team has rushed out and gotten for her. Prison food.

I'm not sure where else to ask this. I did read somewhere they provide her with a boxed lunch from jail. Are you saying you think the DT can give her take out food?

I ask because Mr Scuba sometimes works with county prisoners. He was buying dollar burgers for all of them for lunch. Then one of the guards told him it was contraband, he could be putting something inside the wrappers and could not do it anymore. He started bringing in fresh cherries so the guard could see nothing else was in the baggie. I'm thinking the way Scrappy has been watching her, is it possible she does get real food?

Someone must have deposited money into Casey's Commissary Account, as the balance is currently listed as $100. Now I'm curious if anyone knows whether or not she's permitted to buy snacks to take along to eat while on breaks during court.

Someone must have deposited money into Casey's Commissary Account, as the balance is currently listed as $100. Now I'm curious if anyone knows whether or not she's permitted to buy snacks to take along to eat while on breaks during court.

I remember hearing somewhere that Cindy deposited the money.

If I had to I could probably occupy myself in prison. If I had to...probably. But the lack of variety and no choice with food would slowly drive me crazy.

Do you remember the vicious murders of the Jehovah Witness family in Tennessee in the 90's? The Bryant boy is my neighbors nephew. She goes once a month to visit him and the way she talks, he has it made. Color tv, cook outs when she visits in the summer. Weigh lifting. I'm thinking she is making his prison life out to be better than what it actually is. She did say that he enjoyed being in *the hole*, because it was air conditioned.:waitasec:

Jason Bryant is his name. He's in for life with no possibility of parole.
http://www.greenevillesun.com/story/275369

CA deposited $200 last week and GA put in $140 a week or two earlier.

I thought I read somewhere that the money would not transfer to this new jail. Could be wrong of course. Or someone deposited money in this new account.

I thought I read somewhere that the money would not transfer to this new jail. Could be wrong of course. Or someone deposited money in this new account.

I heard it on IS a few days ago that the money does not transfer (maybe they are wrong). But if they are correct, someone must have deposited $$, but what is the procedure for ordering snackies? ICA is gone early and back late...

Breakfast at 4:00am! Dinner at 3:30 and lights out at 11:00! And she has no snack money. I bet she is starting at breakfast time for sure. I get that jail/prison is not ment to be pleasant by any means and by these eating times it has got to be he77.

Do you think she was under the exact kind of watches in Orange County as she is here. I know she was segregated, but was she under 24/7 suicide watch for all three years?

That's also a long stretch between breakfast and when HHBP takes a lunch break for the courtroom. Oh well, she'll just have to get used to it.

MOO

CA deposited $200 last week and GA put in $140 a week or two earlier.

IIRC, last weekend just before ICA was transferred, when Cindy wanted a jail visit in OC that Cindy had put $400 in her account there. I'm not sure if any part of it is transferable or not.

That is only 5 hours of sleep! (I cannot sleep with lights on.)

I know the food and boredom would drive me mad. Even Lithium would not keep me sane. I would completely lose my mind.

Lack of sleep would make me psychotic. Or maybe I would get so depressed I would just sleep through the days. I just couldn't take it.

You know, I totally agree with you. I was in the hospital once for about one week and couldn't get out soon enough, I was out of my mind. Our freedom and liberty are things we so often take for granted as facts of life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back