Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Out of curiousity, I just checked and there is still $100 in Casey's Commissary account at the Pinellas County Jail. I'm surprised she used any of it yet. I wonder what happens to any remaining funds in her account, once she returns to Orlando. Seems weird that those funds are not transferrable, imo.

Out of curiousity, I just checked and there is still $100 in Casey's Commissary account at the Pinellas County Jail. I'm surprised she used any of it yet. I wonder what happens to any remaining funds in her account, once she returns to Orlando. Seems weird that those funds are not transferrable, imo.

I hope it goes back to Pinellas County to pay for all the overtime hours that Casey has caused them this week! Especially the court reporter, I bet her hands are just flat worn out this week!

That is only 5 hours of sleep! (I cannot sleep with lights on.)

I know the food and boredom would drive me mad. Even Lithium would not keep me sane. I would completely lose my mind.

Lack of sleep would make me psychotic. Or maybe I would get so depressed I would just sleep through the days. I just couldn't take it.

ME TOO. Im too into my food to eat boring stuff and Id NEVER be able to sleep in those conditions.
She surely must think she will be found not guilty to endure this. Its hard to believe she was 22 when arrested and now is 25. I am truly surprised she doesnt look worse. I would even quit caring about how I looked I think I would be so depressed and nuts from it all.

Casey's Commissary Account Balance has jumped way up to $300.25. WOW! Contrary to popular belief, I guess crime does pay! I'd venture a guess that her account balance is one of the highest, if not the highest, in the Pinellas County Jail.

I'd checked earlier today, at some point after jury selection began and it was still at $100 then.

Casey's Commissary Account Balance has jumped way up to $300.25. WOW! Contrary to popular belief, I guess crime does pay! I'd venture a guess that her account balance is one of the highest, if not the highest, in the Pinellas County Jail.

I'd checked earlier today, at some point after jury selection began and it was still at $100 then.

Liz, thank you! Is this is her Pinellas account? If so, it sounds like someone or someones have figured she might be there a couple extra days? :waitasec:

Liz, thank you! Is this is her Pinellas account? If so, it sounds like someone or someones have figured she might be there a couple extra days? :waitasec:

Yes, $300.25 is her current commissary account balance at the Pinellas County Jail. She hadn't even touched any of the initial $100 that was deposited several days ago though, so I'm perplexed.

And, you're very welcome. :)

I remember hearing somewhere that Cindy deposited the money.

I'm sure she needs that for soap, shampoo, conditioner, and SNACKS! I wonder if the jail releases what she spends the money on. Would be interesting to see :)

Mel

Yes, $300.25 is her current commissary account balance at the Pinellas County Jail. She hadn't even touched any of the initial $100 that was deposited several days ago though, so I'm perplexed.

And, you're very welcome. :)

Maybe she knows she needs to hold onto that money, cuz once the DT is finished with G,C,L there will be no more deposits!

I've heard that in the county jails (at least here in TX), they provide a sack lunch - sandwich, chips, drink.

I used to work in a jail and inmates were given a bag lunch if they were not present in the jail for their tray.

The bag lunch consisted of a sandwich on white bread. We called the sandwich meat "skin graft". There was also a container of milk, a baked item such as a muffin, and a piece of fruit.

I'm sure she needs that for soap, shampoo, conditioner, and SNACKS! I wonder if the jail releases what she spends the money on. Would be interesting to see :)

Mel

They do - there is some orange county jail site you can go to and see everything she buys. Another site - can I mentioin the Caylee Daily??? - post this list periodically. If I was wrong to mention the other site, mods please delete this post.

So, if she buys a bunch of Slim Jims, Doritos, and Hunnybuns, will she be able to take her bounty with her back to Orlando?

Do you remember the vicious murders of the Jehovah Witness family in Tennessee in the 90's? The Bryant boy is my neighbors nephew. She goes once a month to visit him and the way she talks, he has it made. Color tv, cook outs when she visits in the summer. Weigh lifting. I'm thinking she is making his prison life out to be better than what it actually is. She did say that he enjoyed being in *the hole*, because it was air conditioned.:waitasec:

Jason Bryant is his name. He's in for life with no possibility of parole.
http://www.greenevillesun.com/story/275369

Oh wow... I just read about that case now. How. Horrifying.

I used to work in a jail and inmates were given a bag lunch if they were not present in the jail for their tray.

The bag lunch consisted of a sandwich on white bread. We called the sandwich meat "skin graft". There was also a container of milk, a baked item such as a muffin, and a piece of fruit.

eww that sounds disgusting... lol!

They do - there is some orange county jail site you can go to and see everything she buys. Another site - can I mentioin the Caylee Daily??? - post this list periodically. If I was wrong to mention the other site, mods please delete this post.

Cheers do you have a link to the OC site?

I was eating a Donotos Pizza when I saw what you said. Thanks a lot. :sick:

Mmmmm Donato's Pizza. I miss that from my OSU days 100 years ago. One hundred slices of pepperoni on every pie, thin greasy crust and square cuts. Yummy! I don't think anything could deter me from that!!!

Sorry for the O/T...carry on!!

If I had to I could probably occupy myself in prison. If I had to...probably. But the lack of variety and no choice with food would slowly drive me crazy.

I would go absolutely NUTS. I'm one of those people who are constantly on the go, and it drives me nuts to even sit at home on an off day- I have to get out of the house at least once or I feel cooped up. I could never, never do it. I wouldn't make it. MAYBE if I had a ton of books to choose from and materials for drawing I would last a while, but even then it would be a terrible life for me, and I personally wouldn't be able to handle it. I shudder to even think of it:(

Sounds like mommy and daddy are still supporting her, stealth parents :floorlaugh:

I wonder how they got the money down to Pinellas County without being seen

Mel

According to WFTV:

The sheriff's office's Property Section shows that she brought court clothes and some personal hygiene items with her from Orange County.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27832849/detail.html

It doesn't appear as though she's used any of her available funds yet.

If I had to I could probably occupy myself in prison. If I had to...probably. But the lack of variety and no choice with food would slowly drive me crazy.

I am half Gypsy and we cannot withstand being confined. Gypsies were also rounded up and sent to death or work camps during WWII by the Nazis but died much quicker than the Jews, for example. They could not stand the confinement.

Hence, jail is one of my very worst nightmares.

But just the food alone would be torture for me. I don't eat processed foods or white refined sugar, high fructose corn syrup, chemicals or preservatives. I eat whole grains like brown rice, whole wheat, etc. I eat a lot of fresh fruit and fresh or frozen veggies, not canned.

I believe that the sugars I mentioned and processed foods plus chemicals, pesticides, preservatives, etc., kill people. They are poison, IMO. They cause cancer, they age you, they cause diabetes. I get physically ill if I eat them more than occasionally feeling weak, fatigued, low blood sugar and in the case of certain sugars, I get very anxious.

I would simply die in prison or jail. I know what they eat and there is nothing you can do about it. I would die.

You can tell that casey has not benefited from the diet. Her skin and hair look bad and she has gained weight. She will look even worse a decade from now.

Yup. I make sure that I never do anything that could cause me to go to jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back