Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quick question?? If there was a mistrial for some reason, would ICA be set free or would she stay in jail until the next trial since she was on no bond.

I'm pretty sure she'd stay in jail, but this might be a good question to ask in the verified lawyers thread. :)

I'm pretty sure she'd stay in jail, but this might be a good question to ask in the verified lawyers thread. :)
I asked it previously, and the answer is she would stay in jail.

I hesitate to put this in the news thread, as even I am a little confused by it. An old article about jail visits has been updated TODAY.

Video of Casey Anthony's jail visits released
Updated: Monday, 30 May 2011, 3:30 PM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Video_of_Casey_Anthonys_jail_visits_released

The site doesn't have any new video that I can see - So, maybe they just updated it for the trial? :waitasec:

I hesitate to put this in the news thread, as even I am a little confused by it. An old article about jail visits has been updated TODAY.

Video of Casey Anthony's jail visits released
Updated: Monday, 30 May 2011, 3:30 PM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Video_of_Casey_Anthonys_jail_visits_released

The site doesn't have any new video that I can see - So, maybe they just updated it for the trial? :waitasec:

WOW >>>I had no idea they had that many

Seven DVDs containing more than 300 minutes of sometimes emotional, sometimes mundane conversation between visitors and Anthony were released by the sheriff's department Thursday. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee, who disappeared two months shy of her third birthday in mid-June and is presumed dead.

Listening to KC first phone call from jail....I still cannot get over her attitude, tone, and content of what she says. I find it appalling that

1. KC berates her mother over CA "cameo" on tv. At that time, everyone was looking for
missing child/kidnapped child, not a murder victim.

2. KC talks to Kristina. Everytime she says "Honey..." to Kristina, it makes me cringe. She
is SO condescending to her.

3. Kristina is crying, saying she couldn't stand it if something were to happen to Caylee.
She also is mystified that KC seems so uninterested. This is also when KC says, "They
only want Caylee back." Then catches herself and says that's all she wants too, but
it's too little too late. Her true feelings were spoken.

4. She tells Kristina that she's been trying to help the police but they aren't listening to
her. Then she says a bunch of stuff about how to find ZFG, as if the police couldn't
find an elephant standing in a doctor's waiting room. Keystone Cops, if you will.

5. All she concentrates on is getting TL number. Classic KC...worried about only herself
as well as her most recent sexual conquest.

I thought I was sickened when this all started. Now, in retrospect, it's even worse. Way
way worse.

Are they not allowed to get hair cuts in jail/prison?
She looks better with short hair. Im surprised her lawyers havent suggested it. She looks younger, too with short hair.

This is an interesting topic. I've had a lot of thoughts about her hair, but didn't know if I could post them. I agree with you to a point.
KC does look much much better with the short haircut she had before jail. But I think she looks very young with the long hair. Adolescent-like. I know in prison she'd be able to get a haircut at some point, but county jail?? IDK. I rather imagine if she'd wanted to get it done before trial started, she probably could have, though it would likely cost a pretty penny. Mid-trial, who knows?

shgrbkr - had CA only stayed on the page she was on that night, this case would have been handled so much differently. While I agree CA getting to the place where she could admit ICA murdered Caylee was not going to happen overnight, watching CA in rabid dog mode for three years has been excruciating.

Kristina telling ICA "If anything happened to that little girl, I will just die" - only to hear "Calling you guys was a huge waste." ICA stuck the needle in her own arm with that phone call...

The air of superiority from KC is appalling. I think Lee may have it a bit too. The way they talk with the excessive use of adverbs is odd--the whole family does it. Falls in line with the entire family nitpicking with semantics and specifics. If someone in a convo with any of them does not state things EXACTLY, then they kinda nitpick in such a way to make them "look" superior to the other person.

I've said before that it would be hellatious to witness an argument between family members, esp. GA and CA...I'd bet they say "That's NOT what you said!" a zillion times during a fight. Weird in my book.

This is an interesting topic. I've had a lot of thoughts about her hair, but didn't know if I could post them. I agree with you to a point.
KC does look much much better with the short haircut she had before jail. But I think she looks very young with the long hair. Adolescent-like. I know in prison she'd be able to get a haircut at some point, but county jail?? IDK. I rather imagine if she'd wanted to get it done before trial started, she probably could have, though it would likely cost a pretty penny. Mid-trial, who knows?

I think the reason that she has grown her hair out and the DT left it is to distance her "look" as much as possible so that she doesn't look like the same person as she does in the videos and pics from 08. Not that I think anyone is dumb enough to fall for it, but I bet that's what they are aiming for. :twocents:

I really wish the sidebar thread was left open to discuss things that happened during the trial. I was unable to watch today so I just finished viewing todays videos and have no place to talk about this, this is the only proper thread I could find to put this in- jail visits-.

While watching all the video's we have all discussed how casey seems to smile or laugh when her mother is upset during the visits. She starts to smile then lowers her head and starts to wipe her eyes and sniff like she's crying but it's clear she is NOT crying. While watching this http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/c/5FAB868CD76DADC2/3/af_JzsWT5T8 video I see her doing the same thing to George when he's talking about her "having a lot of love in your heart for all of us and your daughter. And you can see that..that's evident in the house" She literally starts to laugh then put's her head down, covers her smile with her hand and starts her sniffing, eye crunching and poking. Like she's laughing at him for thinking he sees her love for them. I never noticed this specific indecent before. @ 4:55 is when he is talking about seeing her love for them and at 5:03 is when she laughs.

Here's a question I have about the jailhouse videos. IMO, KC seems to imply that if she can get out of jail, then she will be able to "find" Caylee. It's almost like she's trying to give clues to her parents (more specifically GA) that if they would get her home, she would really tell them the truth of what happened, in other words, confess. Do you think that the thought of confessing to her parents actually did cross her mind and she was testing the water to see if they (more specifically GA) would cover for her? Did she determine that they would not and "it was a huge waste" talking to them? Or even if they did "get it" was she also using this as another ploy to get out of jail?

What do you think?

Here's a question I have about the jailhouse videos. IMO, KC seems to imply that if she can get out of jail, then she will be able to "find" Caylee. It's almost like she's trying to give clues to her parents (more specifically GA) that if they would get her home, she would really tell them the truth of what happened, in other words, confess. Do you think that the thought of confessing to her parents actually did cross her mind and she was testing the water to see if they (more specifically GA) would cover for her? Did she determine that they would not and "it was a huge waste" talking to them? Or even if they did "get it" was she also using this as another ploy to get out of jail?

What do you think?

RBBM
Bingo!!! IMO

What do you think?

No way was she going to tell them anything. We now know what she did to assist efforts on Caylee's behalf once she made bail, and that was zilch. She wanted out of jail. She wanted chili.

Bet she misses those Domino's Meatsa pizzas and homemade brownies. Mmm-hmm.

Does someone want to phone up orange county jail and ask whether or not a big montage of pictures showing all the food you can eat, places you can visit in Florida and things you can do when your not in jail would be classed as a letter or contraband?

We could perhaps club together and send her one! :p

I really wish the sidebar thread was left open to discuss things that happened during the trial. I was unable to watch today so I just finished viewing todays videos and have no place to talk about this, this is the only proper thread I could find to put this in- jail visits-.

While watching all the video's we have all discussed how casey seems to smile or laugh when her mother is upset during the visits. She starts to smile then lowers her head and starts to wipe her eyes and sniff like she's crying but it's clear she is NOT crying. While watching this http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/c/5FAB868CD76DADC2/3/af_JzsWT5T8 video I see her doing the same thing to George when he's talking about her "having a lot of love in your heart for all of us and your daughter. And you can see that..that's evident in the house" She literally starts to laugh then put's her head down, covers her smile with her hand and starts her sniffing, eye crunching and poking. Like she's laughing at him for thinking he sees her love for them. I never noticed this specific indecent before. @ 4:55 is when he is talking about seeing her love for them and at 5:03 is when she laughs.

That makes sense. I wish I could see that. I can't find a site where I can watch Casey's reactions once court is done for the day, only footage of the day's general proceedings. The Sierra site says that the content has been removed. Poo. Oh, well, should sleep anyway.
Good to see some fellow left-coasters up, though. Have a great night/morning!

Does someone want to phone up orange county jail and ask whether or not a big montage of pictures showing all the food you can eat, places you can visit in Florida and things you can do when your not in jail would be classed as a letter or contraband?

We could perhaps club together and send her one! :p

Was wondering what ICA was thinking when the judge said he would possibly be getting that buffet for the jurors.

That makes sense. I wish I could see that. I can't find a site where I can watch Casey's reactions once court is done for the day, only footage of the day's general proceedings. The Sierra site says that the content has been removed. Poo. Oh, well, should sleep anyway.
Good to see some fellow left-coasters up, though. Have a great night/morning!

Strange, it;s still coming up for me.. maybe try this link? http://youtu.be/af_JzsWT5T8

Yeah, way past bedtme- g'night.. sleep well :)

Little-known clothing closet available for Casey Anthony

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...n-clothing-closet-available-for-Casey-Anthony
Just a few floors below where the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse is a place not very many people know about.

It is the Clothing Closet where donated outfits are stored and available for defendants declared indigent, such as Casey

Video Report: http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=...deo/cfn/court-clothing-0610.flv&vtitle=Orange County Courthouse's clothing closet

Maybe when she gets to prison? Seems like it would be a security issue. Scott Peterson got a buzz cut, I didn't think it was voluntary...:waitasec:

Her hair would absolutely be a security issue! It is even long enough for someone to wrap around her neck and strangle her with it. It would be a distinct disadvantage for her if she were to get into a cat fight in prison.

On second thought, maybe she shouldn't have her hair cut!

MOO & MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back