Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi guys, does anyone have the visit logs for Casey Anthony this weekend? Do you know where we could get them from?

Hi guys, does anyone have the visit logs for Casey Anthony this weekend? Do you know where we could get them from?

Bumping up as this is a great question and I would also like to know.

Anyone??:waitasec:

This trial is the first real job for KC (9-to-5 with lunch breaks). If she goes to prison, she will have to cut back to part-time (better yet, on-call) because the appeals process is very slow. Her beshackled self will only be hauled out every now and then for hearings.

This trial is the first real job for KC (9-to-5 with lunch breaks). If she goes to prison, she will have to cut back to part-time (better yet, on-call) because the appeals process is very slow. Her beshackled self will only be hauled out every now and then for hearings.

I predict she will develop a particular taste for pork Ramen. She can have it with bologna strips on Sunday for a special treat. I also predict she will marry within three years (to an ardent outside admirer, possibly an attorney) if she is sentenced to 30 years or more.

This was in this week's People:
"INSIDE HER PRISON LIFE
Yes, Casey Anthony can wear makeup in court, but only cosmetics purchased at the jail commissary. (Most recent buys? Two black eyebrow pencils at $1.45 each and a $1.35 tube od mascara on June 2.)
In a basement cell, she changes from her jail uniform into clothes chosen by her attorneys.
Lunch on trial days consists of two sandwiches, cookies and fruit, eaten in private. Back in her cell each night, she can read her fan mail, which has increased since the trial began."

I Have forgotten the links that we used to check on Casey in jail as far as what she had in her money account, where the money was coming from>
Who has visited her? and her release date> I have a feeling she is getting out this weekend and wanted to keep an eye out?
Does anyone have the links for this information? why am I so nosey?

I wonder what she bought with the money CA left for her.....and how much did she leave?

I Have forgotten the links that we used to check on Casey in jail as far as what she had in her money account, where the money was coming from>
Who has visited her? and her release date> I have a feeling she is getting out this weekend and wanted to keep an eye out?
Does anyone have the links for this information? why am I so nosey?

There is a thread on her release. Several of us have been checking the jail records to make sure she is still there. I don't have the link handy on how to search the records, but if you google orange county inmate you will see the site that you can search.

I don't think she's gets that money handed to her when she leaves jail.
My nephew was in jail (in KY) and had money left in his account. It could only be returned to his mother, who made all the deposits.

:razz:

I don't think she's gets that money handed to her when she leaves jail.
My nephew was in jail (in KY) and had money left in his account. It could only be returned to his mother, who made all the deposits.

:razz:

snip
Anthony will take what's left in her account with her when she is freed on Sunday

Wish we knew how to access this info, but this is the latest on the Caylee Daily...

ETA, Link will not work, you will have to go to the Caylee Daily site.

Wow, I wonder if those people were born with brains...

Not about brains

More about flies to sh#!

They live vicariously through people who do what they fantasize about doing

Sick and twisted, like those women who get all excited while writing to serial killers who're behind bars

Wish we knew how to access this info, but this is the latest on the Caylee Daily...

ETA, Link will not work, you will have to go to the Caylee Daily site.

Makeover possibility...

Attachments

• makeover.png
    makeover.png
    496.4 KB · Views: 57
snip
Anthony will take what's left in her account with her when she is freed on Sunday

they will take fee's for her stay *$20 a day for her stay in jail per Orlando* and give her the rest in a check that she has to cash somewhere.

She's not going to make it very far on what's left either. Prices on everything have increased over the last 3 years.

I saw an article today that said people are still sending her money for her jail account.
Going to find the link.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43756437/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Casey Anthony admirers send her cash in jail

Mom gets more than $400 since jury acquitted her in the death of her daughter

As of Thursday, Anthony had earned $472.18 — almost $200 more than she had the day she received the verdict, ABC News reported. Donations have come from at least 17 different donors since May, according to Orange County Corrections Department records. Charitable donors have been mostly men, ranging in age from 10 to the late 50s, according to People magazine.

***More at link.
BBM - imagine that!

JVM mentioned this on HLN earlier this afternoon. She said that people are sending small donations ($10-20) for Casey's jailhouse account, and that she's accumulated about $700 with which to purchase "snacks". I wouldn't send her a dime, not even :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divalious1974
Back