Casey's on line supporters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought here....if she doesn't get prosecuted (not saying that i think she won't) don't you think doing her every day things will be a little too difficult to bare? i mean imo her life is kinda over she has haters everywhere....imagine trying to go to the store. I mean ppl know who she is...and for the most part hate her....just a thought.....

Guys...she is in good company with supporters....Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dommer, Scott Peterson, OJ, the two brothers that murdered their parents (names escape me) all had countless supporters. So she is part of their club!
:woohoo:

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer.

Here's the article. Read it and weep. It makes me sick.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Just like Scott P. ~ he still gets mail in prison from people that think he never killed Laci.

Is it possible some of these "friends" are tabloid reporters trying to get a scoop? Everybody knows she is addicted to facebook. Just a thought.

She has 1362 friends. I wonder if they are all like her? She is some piece of work I tell ya. I would not want her as a friend on my page, remember you can judge a person by the friends they keep.

I was about to say the same thing. I myself had a friend of mine join(I don't have a facebook acct) so that I could see what was on there. Last time I checked she had 1,000+ friends on there. I also want to add that there are several who have left some not so nice msg's. I think people just want to have access to the page....be her friend not so much.

That's exactly what I was thinking, too. I bet 90% of them are just curious and hoping to get an inside scoop. I'm half tempted to join the madness myself, but I don't have a facebook account.

I added her account to my facebook friends list. She accepted me last night. I couldn't sleep last night and was up at 3am and she was on facebook then. Well, someone was on there at 3am last night............ Keep in mind that her facebook account now says that it will not allow any negative posts be posted, etc so they are only allowing well wishes to be posted.

Did you wish her well ~ :Banane31:
lol ~ JK

Does she have any pics of Caylee on there?

Supporters, enablers.. they're no different than she is.

And THAT is my final answer!

I admit that I requested to be her friend and she accepted. I guess I'm just a looky loo. I noticed that they said positive comments only. I am guessing that they are doing a lot of deleting/reporting. I saw one negative message there that they hadn't gotten around to deleting yet and the next commenter jumped on them. I would guess it's not there anymore.

Did you wish her well ~ :Banane31:
lol ~ JK

Does she have any pics of Caylee on there?

LOL! I was sooooooo tempted to write something but that's not what I joined her page for. Was just to try and gather any info. Look at any of the comments and what not. Yes, there were pics of Caylee still on there. Some I had not seen before but not a whole lot. And someone posted some photo collages of Casey and Caylee on there too. Those were added early this morning.

And there were no negative comments on there as of early this morning.

Hmm, there are a few now that she didn't weed out. Guess she must have gotten a ton of friend requests and now they are all posting because there are a lot more posts on there than there were early this morning.

I was about to say the same thing. I myself had a friend of mine join(I don't have a facebook acct) so that I could see what was on there. Last time I checked she had 1,000+ friends on there. I also want to add that there are several who have left some not so nice msg's. I think people just want to have access to the page....be her friend not so much.
ITA. I bet many are more curious than supportive. The day when a suspected baby killer can get a fan club is a sad day indeed.

There will aways be supports for these types of people. Women fall in love with men on death row when they write to them. Go figure.

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer.

Here's the article. Read it and weep. It makes me sick.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ok, what I'm wondering is this.... how many of these supporters actually exist and how many are actually Casey or family members? Remember how she had different e-mails etc set up pretending to be co-workers from her imaginary job. This may be how she spends some of her hours at the lawyers office. I could deffinatly see her doing this.

VB

I just think that all of us here somewhat agree that either this is family/friends/looky loo's(I love that really !)/or made up with some supporters .....so it just shows how the media says "supporters" and we're supposed to believe that and get angry she'd have 1000's of supporters.

KWIM?

Has there been even 1 real life friend who has shown support for her? Has Amy, TonE or any of the others spoken out in her deffence? I recall the 1 woman speaking early on about how she was a good mother and they sometimes watched each others kids, was her name Christine? Have not seen her in some time now.

VB

I wonder how many end up on places like IS and here? I can't remember what case it was, but the attorney for the perp had people join message boards to spread sunshine and flowers about his client.....

Hhhhmmm.... I was just taking a "gander" at Casey's Facebook page and noticed that her and Tone L. and Amy H. are still friends according to Facebook... I wonder why that is??!!?!?! Anyone else find this strange? I would imagine that at the VERY least after all these additional charges (let alone Missing Caylee) that Amy and Casey would no longer have anything to do with one another... Am I the only one who finds this strange???:waitasec:

Hhhhmmm.... I was just taking a "gander" at Casey's Facebook page and noticed that her and Tone L. and Amy H. are still friends according to Facebook... I wonder why that is??!!?!?! Anyone else find this strange? I would imagine that at the VERY least after all these additional charges (let alone Missing Caylee) that Amy and Casey would no longer have anything to do with one another... Am I the only one who finds this strange???:waitasec:

That's the same thing I posted today and yesterday in the MySpace/Facebook thread. No one else commented on it. I just don't get that at all. I find it very, very strange. Glad I'm not the only one.

That's the same thing I posted today and yesterday in the MySpace/Facebook thread. No one else commented on it. I just don't get that at all. I find it very, very strange. Glad I'm not the only one.

Strange indeed... I'm very curious to know if others have any thoughts on this....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back