Casey's Pants & the Knife and The Cleaning of the Pontiac

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whoa I bet poor baby caylee's clothing that was found in the bag has "slice markings " (I can't believe I'm writing this) maybe KC did not cut deep to the bones??? so so sad!

Any reference I've seen on the net says kitchen knife. I don't consider butter knifes to be "kitchen" knifes. My kitchen knifes either have saw type blades or sharp blades and have many sizes of them.

Caylee was very little and any slicing surely would have knicked/cut her bones, especially if the inmate was in a rage at the time.

Maybe the bones that were knicked/cut were the ones LE did not recover. They did not find all the bones.

Oh and by the way, Dr G had stated no trauma to the bones, I think knife marks would be included in that

Dr. G actually said that there was no trauma to the bones "prior to death". Didn't say what kind of damage AFTER death.

IMO, CA lied so many times, we may never know anything about the knife. OR anything in that car. Baby 'mommy' clothes?
I think we need a document drop, maybe coming soon since this tape came out.........

Whoa I bet poor baby caylee's clothing that was found in the bag has "slice markings " (I can't believe I'm writing this) maybe KC did not cut deep to the bones??? so so sad!
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I missed most of JVM tonight - had unexpected company. I'll have to watch that when our beloved Patty gets it posted on the media thread in the AM.

But I bet that is where this came from. Maybe her shirt showed "slice" like cuts. Wow - I am at a loss for words here.

Could be suspicious. I can't wait for this trial to start when we will finally get to see all the evidence against her.

I thought it strange about him saying slicing (and I found it offensive the way he talks about Caylee). Im not keen on him, hes always nasty, and saying how they dont have enough evidence on KC.

WELCOME, you have a very good point, showing on clothes or blanket or something........I believe it was kc's biggest rage of anger ever.......kc was so jealous of dear baby CAYLEE........IMO

Dr. G actually said that there was no trauma to the bones "prior to death". Didn't say what kind of damage AFTER death.

I will have to re listen to that, but I believe she said no trauma post-mortum, which means after death. I always wondered about that too.

Again, Dr. G's statement makes me wonder what else she was going to say that was "clear" to her but stopped herself. . . . . IIRC most of the bones were pretty close together. Perhaps KC started to dismember her but didn't fully? Who knows. Not saying this happened. Just a really odd statement by him and the Dr. G statement has been driving me crazy wanting to know what else she was going to say.

How sick to be mutilating poor Caylees body AFTER she murdered her if thats the case:mad::mad:

Here's the press conference of Dr. G.
Listen when she's taking questions and is saying the body was completely skeletonized, disarticulated and dispursed over and area, there was clear. . . . . something like that.

I will have to re listen to that, but I believe she said no trauma post-mortum, which means after death. I always wondered about that too.
No Turbo - I went back the other day and relistened to both just Dr. G's official statement and then the whole ID presser with the Q&A. All that was said was there was no antemortem trauma to the bones. Antemortem meaning before death. Post mortem trauma was not mentioned at all. I found that interesting as well. And Dr. G said that pending results and other reports the cause of death COULD BE revisited at another time. Again, another interesting statement.

Wow so Dr. G only mentioned condition of the bones after death which was nothin but anything that may have happened prior to death was not mentioned. So neck breaking ,cuts on bones, broken bones, use of gasoline..... not going to say it..... are all still very possible, seems they need to keep that stuff until the trial??

Wow so Dr. G only mentioned condition of the bones after death which was nothin but anything that may have happened prior to death was not mentioned. So neck breaking ,cuts on bones, broken bones, use of gasoline..... not going to say it..... are all still very possible, seems they need to keep that stuff until the trial??

This is backwards. She said no sign of trauma prior to death.

One guess...the stain was from post-mortem evacuation. IIRC, the hair was found near the edge of the trunk...corner maybe near the tail light?...and IIRC Yuri or someone indicated they believe they knew the position of the body in the trunk. Soooo...hair in the corner...trunk of body toward center putting the location of the stain at approx. the right place for a toddler.

Another poster speculated it was from vomit perhaps as a result of an o.d.

...just possibilities...

Man! So if that is what it is, then that means she actually died IN THE TRUNK!? I hope it is something else, like decomp fluid and not feces. I'd much rather think that the Monster put her in the trunk AFTER she was already dead as opposed to her being alive and then dying in the trunk! I hate even putting those thoughts down in word form.

:furious:

Ok just when I think I have things all figured out. I realize I'm more lost and confused than ever:waitasec:

So we only know that her bones don't show any trauma before death ?:confused:?

Ok just when I think I have things all figured out. I realize I'm more lost and confused than ever:waitasec:

So we only know that her bones don't show any trauma before death ?:confused:?
By George I think you got it!!! Yes, no trauma to bones BEFORE death - post mortem (after death was not discussed).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back