Casey's Parents & Lawyers Bungle Public Relations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The state is standing up for Caylee Marie Anthony. They are Caylee's voice not George, Cindy and Lee Anthony.

We haven't heard a peep out of them lately, how can that be?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA0R2qjcFRE[/ame]

or, one might ask...... How have we suddenly got so lucky?!!!!!! lol

I would LOVE to believe that G and C were WONDERFUL LOVING Grandparents/Sudeo Parents to Caylee, but ironically it's those two themselves that keep myself and others from believing it fully. For IF they REALLY were Caylee's main caregivers, then there is NO WAY in H... that IF KC REALLY was employed (ANYWHERE) and had to hire a babysitter/NANNY that G & C wouldn't have screened her themselves first. They most certainly would have the sitters name, address and phone number. They SAY one thing, but they did ANOTHER. It does NOT compute. They CANNOT have it both ways. This is one of the reasons why I believe LE should charge BOTH C & G NOW for obstruction charges. If it comes down to a legal/freedom fight.....G and C WILL throw KC under the bus and save themselves, NO DOUBT!!!! This will FORCE them to FINALLY speak the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KWIM?????????

I think Casey officially becoming a felon has shut them up. What can you possibly go and say on national television when all someone has to do is say, "But isn't Casey a felon now?" I don't think either of them want to talk about that or have to deal with that right in their faces. I think Casey becoming a felon has shut down any kind of attempt they could possibly do in the media to make her look innocent. What they can possibly say, "Oh, well, we know she's a liar and thief, but that doesn't make her a murderer"?

Plus, going into the media with their same attitude only makes them look even more like enabling, bad parents. It's a huge blow to Cindy because how she can defend a daughter who's a felon? And because her daughter is a felon, that ONLY looks bad on Cindy. Good parents don't raise felons (I'm not saying this is absolutely true, only probably in her mind it is absolutely true).

They cannot undo the damage they've done, and to try and defend Casey now only makes them look absolutely ludicrous and like the bad parents we know they are. They are not going to put themselves through that kind of scrutiny. I don't think either of them would be able to handle it it all. It's like Casey has a scarlet "F" tatooed on her now, like a bad taint that can never be gotten rid of or ignored, and thankfully that has shut down the A train of denial and blame in the media.

They may never admit it publicly, but I think their silence is a huge indication that they're not backing Casey nearly as much as they used to. All they want to do now is hide in Casa de Denial and hope this eventually goes away, at least until the trial, when they'll have to sit there because that's what good parents, even of felons, do.

Geez, NOW their support is silent. If only it had been silent all along...

I think Casey officially becoming a felon has shut them up. What can you possibly go and say on national television when all someone has to do is say, "But isn't Casey a felon now?" I don't think either of them want to talk about that or have to deal with that right in their faces. I think Casey becoming a felon has shut down any kind of attempt they could possibly do in the media to make her look innocent. What they can possibly say, "Oh, well, we know she's a liar and thief, but that doesn't make her a murderer"?

Plus, going into the media with their same attitude only makes them look even more like enabling, bad parents. It's a huge blow to Cindy because how she can defend a daughter who's a felon? And because her daughter is a felon, that ONLY looks bad on Cindy. Good parents don't raise felons (I'm not saying this is absolutely true, only probably in her mind it is absolutely true).

They cannot undo the damage they've done, and to try and defend Casey now only makes them look absolutely ludicrous and like the bad parents we know they are. They are not going to put themselves through that kind of scrutiny. I don't think either of them would be able to handle it it all. It's like Casey has a scarlet "F" tatooed on her now, like a bad taint that can never be gotten rid of or ignored, and thankfully that has shut down the A train of denial and blame in the media.

They may never admit it publicly, but I think their silence is a huge indication that they're not backing Casey nearly as much as they used to. All they want to do now is hide in Casa de Denial and hope this eventually goes away, at least until the trial, when they'll have to sit there because that's what good parents, even of felons, do.

Geez, NOW their support is silent. If only it had been silent all along...

The only thing the A's have accomplished by defending Casey is to make her look guilty, IMO.

KC needed little help she did the most damage to her case, image - her own words actions records evidence paint a pretty convincing picture of a lazy dumb immature girl very capable of murder theft and other felonious crimes.

I would LOVE to believe that G and C were WONDERFUL LOVING Grandparents/Sudeo Parents to Caylee, but ironically it's those two themselves that keep myself and others from believing it fully. For IF they REALLY were Caylee's main caregivers, then there is NO WAY in H... that IF KC REALLY was employed (ANYWHERE) and had to hire a babysitter/NANNY that G & C wouldn't have screened her themselves first. They most certainly would have the sitters name, address and phone number. They SAY one thing, but they did ANOTHER. It does NOT compute. They CANNOT have it both ways. This is one of the reasons why I believe LE should charge BOTH C & G NOW for obstruction charges. If it comes down to a legal/freedom fight.....G and C WILL throw KC under the bus and save themselves, NO DOUBT!!!! This will FORCE them to FINALLY speak the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KWIM?????????

And if they had been loving grandparents to Caylee and were grieving her they would have NEVER sold her pictures to the media. I just can't imagine doing that. When my daughter was murdered the press had pictures of her to put in the newspaper when they were hunting for the killer but they didn't get them from me and if they had I certainly wouldn't have sold them to the press. In my eyes that is blood money and it takes the lowest kind of people to use a murdered child to make money from. It's just horrible.

I found this blast from the past recently and I'd say this was a huge uh oh from the Anthony PR Dept....it didn't sit too well with me, atleast. This request was from Lee, but there was another one just like it from George, as most of you probably remember.

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony

24 hours On-Call DAILY

Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.

Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.

Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2056974/replies?c=30

I found this blast from the past recently and I'd say this was a huge uh oh from the Anthony PR Dept....it didn't sit too well with me, atleast. This request was from Lee, but there was another one just like it from George, as most of you probably remember.

24 hours On-Call DAILY

Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.

Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.

Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

Gag! Crazy for Lee to trust a total stranger to be privy to the inner workings at Casa de Anthony. I'm surprised he wasn't inundated with applications from people wanting to get some inside scoop. it wouldn't be hard while hanging with Curly, Moe, and Joe! H*ll, I'm surprised a WS'er didn't volunteer for the job! LOL!!

Gag! Crazy for Lee to trust a total stranger to be privy to the inner workings at Casa de Anthony. I'm surprised he wasn't inundated with applications from people wanting to get some inside scoop. it wouldn't be hard while hanging with Curly, Moe, and Joe! H*ll, I'm surprised a WS'er didn't volunteer for the job! LOL!!

I do believe a couple did LOL!

As far as the Anthony's and public relations go, someone stated that it would be better for Casey's case if they just shut up and maybe people would forget about them.

Well, that boat sailed for me a long time ago for the Anthony's, Baez, Lyons, and even Conway.I will NEVER forget their words and the lengths they go to for a baby killer (imo).

It is just me, but I will never have any respect for any of them. I despise the lot of them. There is no way any of their images could be repaired as far as I am concerned.

MOO

24 hours On-Call DAILY

Given the admission [finally] that KC is indigent I would not be surprised if we see the Defense running some of these ads.

WANTED

Defense Volunteers - Must be experienced fishermen able to interview 100+ individuals on the State's witness list, investigate thousands of tips, and analyze complex forensic evidence.

Please RSVP to JB on GRs yacht in Grand Cayman island.

I think we'll hear lots more from George and Cindy during and after the trial. There's no doubt in my mind that Casey will be just like Scott Peterson's case. There'll be all sorts of interviews, accusations of prosecution mistakes, worries of her being found innocent, and on and on, but she'll be found guilty due to the evidence. I think the media did hurt Casey's defense and not just what George and Cindy were doing. All the interviews with relatives, ex boyfriends and friends telling of her plots and lies were very damaging. JG and RG alone hurt her badly and they thought they were hurting her parents. All they did was show how expertly manipulative Casey is and how she could even make people hate each other and pit them against others. Anyone really listening could figure it out.

And if they had been loving grandparents to Caylee and were grieving her they would have NEVER sold her pictures to the media. I just can't imagine doing that. When my daughter was murdered the press had pictures of her to put in the newspaper when they were hunting for the killer but they didn't get them from me and if they had I certainly wouldn't have sold them to the press. In my eyes that is blood money and it takes the lowest kind of people to use a murdered child to make money from. It's just horrible.

My heartfelt condolences to you Bobbisangel, for your loss..I am so sorry.

My belief with the selling of Caylee's photos/videos, in CA's mind, IMO is they had Caylee for two years and 10 months, they have KC for 23 years and have traded Caylee's soul to defend the one who sits accused. I would never do what these parents have done, all goes against the grain, IMO. My impression is also that CA had spent alot on KC and Caylee and this is a way for her to recoup some of her losses, her sick, twisted mind might work this way. Abhorrant to say the least but if you remember, CA took that $200 out of KC's wallet, which belonged to AmyH..sad this family feels their image is worth more to them than Caylee's death. Someone should sit down with them and inform/show them they are hurting KC"s defense. Too bad their integrity, moral values, family values have such severe character flaws for they should beg KC to tell the truth, plead guilty for the evidence weighs heavily against her, then beg JS for leniency at sentencing..that would be the way to go, keep your image and sever the actions of her felonious child.

JMHO

I often see posters commenting that KC "can only think 15 minutes ahead"--alluding to her obvious needs of immediate gratification. CA has this similar trait...she really does not have good vision about how her actions will affect what happens in time..she also is very "reactive". Sure, CA worked hard and kept things together for a long time--but she has always (seemingly) been someone who just plugs up one hole in the dyke just to see another burst so she plugs that one and so on and so on. CA operates entirely on "image" --the hell with the truth as long as everyone looks good. Both she and KC would have been good in advertising careers because they uphold image as their God. It's hard for me to say, but I believe CA really loves her weight loss and feels a renewed sex-ay-ness over it. This can't be missed in photos.

From day one CA has enjoyed being in the limelight. She has vacillated between feeling love for KC and hate for KC and that has played out for all of us in real time. It would be fairly normal, I am sure, to have these mixed feelings--but normally it is behind closed doors..we usually don't have to literally see every single thought that pops into someone's head. We can thank both CA and the reporters for allowing us to be privy to CA's "processing". It's been pathetic and transparent!

I can understand why KC doesn't want to look at her parents in court..it is not just the guilt of killing Caylee--she blames them and when you take in how they have handled this can you imagine what it would be like to have them as parents? If those people were your parents I guarantee you would be uber mixed up! I have seen statements from people who knew KC such as "KC hates her parents". Yes! We ALL hate them! Look how they are using BOTH KC and Caylee to create new faux careers for themselves (Self appointed "missing children EXPERTS"). It cracks me up that from the very beginning CA has been patting herself on the back for the "help" she has provided for other missing children. The "help" was that she provided was giving someone in need a contact that she learned of. *yawn*! Oh, and she and GA passed out teddy bears in the midwest. *yawn2*

At 50 and 57 CA and GA better begin thinking about the future better than they have thus far. Even if they write some sort of tell all book or spill their "authentic" feelings somewhere for funds--they better get some great financial people to help them..they have a very short shelf life. They don't realize that this gravy train is not forever.

Dear Bobbisangel,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing.
I think that C&G have put Caylee aside and their sole focus is on trying to save KC from being convicted of this crime, and restoring her reputation. While my heart really does go out to them (I can't begin to imagine their nightmare) I don't think there is anything they can do to get the results they are hoping, and the more they try... all they are doing is digging themselves in deeper.

Well, when they are silent, everybody thinks that means that they think Kc is guilty.
When they go to the National Media (only safe place) , everybody thinks they are messing everything up. So, its darned if they do and darned if they don't. It doesn't matter what they do, it won't matter. They are disliked in Orlando, they are not respected. As a matter of fact, anyone whom is attached to Kc that is on her side is generally disrespected. Their choices in protecting their daughter could not possibly be respected. Moo

They have never been silent, so how can you make a statement that "everybody" would think KC is guilty if they remained silent. They could have spoken about the loss of their grandchild instead of defending their daughter. In CA owns words "something is wrong I found my daughter, but my granddaughter is missing. My daughter said, the babysitter took her, and her car smells like there has been a dead body in it. So who is the one that is saying something is wrong right off the bat? Their choice should have been to protect Caylee by going to court and getting custody of that baby.

JMO KC, GA, CA, LA, and the entire defense team isn't just disliked in Orlando it's pretty much nation wide.

If Casey was Googling missing persons sites....

And Joshua Duckett was one of the first supporters to show up.

What was Casey's connection to him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back