Casey's PC Files!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it. I guess he was just looking for more background info on him or if he's still alive or why he didn't want Caylee or if Casey was keeping Caylee from him or something.

Or, she just made him up.

However, in a sexually suggestive instant-message chat May 3 between Casey Anthony a person identified as "nyitaliano3,'' Anthony mentions a person she calls "Zani."

"i'm playing phone tag with both Zani & my mom," Anthony wrote.

"

Wonder who all she called on May 3 phone records... that should tell something if they played phone tag.

"She also expresses sadness, but doesn't explain the reasons.

"I'm sad, I've been sad all day...I've been sad for days," her instant message read. She goes on to write, "I was feeling a bit bitter, for a few days, so things I wrote, probably reflected what I was feeling then...it's just proving to me that I need to start looking out for numero uno more often."

In other conversations, Anthony tells Rusciano that she is searching for a house for her and Caylee Marie and that she plans to look at a property off Dean and Curry Ford roads, while her parents are on vacation with her daughter.

She alludes to problems at work in her text conversations with Rusciano, but detectives confirmed that Casey Anthony did not have a job.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news

Execpt that ZG did not fill out the application at Sawgrass until AFTER the search shown on June 12th, and certainly WAY after a search from EIGHT months earlier in Oct. 07! So, how did Casey supposedly arrange for this person she made up and searched for to mysteriously show up a certain place and coincidentally at the exact day that her daughter supposedly disappeared? How did a computer search 8 months earlier result in the MADE UP person she planned to blame showing up in real life on the right day, time and place?
maybe she was stalking her, after she found her online? then she used Sawgrass because she knew ZG had been there.

Thanks for pointing that out, I musta read too fast the first time.....;0)

Intresting that a myspace search was ran on the home 'puter on 6-12-08 @ 11:15 PM for zanaida.....

Wonder if we know where KC was that night??

Ok ... I posted this before ... but I keep seeing that people are interpreting the data incorrectly so I will try it again ...

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm...r.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat

In red you see the file name and when that FILE (Index.dat) was created. It is part of the IE Content Folder ... this file contains information Internet Explorer data, such as "cookie" files. It contains much more data than the specific data found in these documents. So while the index.dat file was created on 6/12/08 that DOES NOT mean that this particular data, in this case the search for Zenaida, was performed on this date.

Snipped From CNet
"The fields Date Modified and Date Expires show the latest such date of any of the cookies, while Date Created shows the earliest such date of any of the cookies."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a snippet from a timeline I am putting together. This is what I have so far for June 12th. (If you guys see anything wrong in it let me know!)

June 12th - 6:21 am Casey sends myspace to BS.
6:41 am Casey myspaces Jeff Hopkins (Fusion poster was here)you guys should definitely check it out! cover is only $5. there’s going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn’t miss! hope to see you out there!
8:41 am Casey myspaces
9:14 am Casey myspaces (not sure to who): so i’m thinking, you should bring your happy *advertiser censored* back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my MySpace page. i’d love to see you out there!
Casey and Caylee went with AL to the mall to promote a hip hop showcase at Fusion. RM leaves for Tampa overnight. Troy in DC.
3:44 pm Casey sends myspace message to BS.
6:54 pm Casey myspaces
7:54 pm Casey myspaces (not sure to who):"sounds good hun."
8:14 pm Casey myspaces
10:24 pm Casey text messages AH: "I'm getting ready to make a stupid late call for work. I'll call you back in a bit!"

Great timeline !!........I notice this is the same day she goes w/AL to the mall, when I get time I check & see what he says about the night of 6-12.

Because she visited a missing person's website? In that case all of us on here have just been called evil! I would guess that millions of computers in America have connected to those websites simply due to something seen on the news.
How many people would you venture to guess have had their children missing, three months AFTER visiting missing children's websites? :bang:

Because she visited a missing person's website? In that case all of us on here have just been called evil! I would guess that millions of computers in America have connected to those websites simply due to something seen on the news.
How many people would you venture to guess have had their children missing, three months AFTER visiting missing children's websites? (that weren't the reason their kid "went missing"? :bang:

Great timeline !!........I notice this is the same day she goes w/AL to the mall, when I get time I check & see what he says about the night of 6-12.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks! I have been working really hard compiling info that I find from all different sites. Where can I post it when I am done? I know there is a Timeline forum but should I post it there? One person said we should post these somewhere where guests cannot see them. Is that true?

Ok ... I posted this before ... but I keep seeing that people are interpreting the data incorrectly so I will try it again ...

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm...r.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat

In red you see the file name and when that FILE (Index.dat) was created. It is part of the IE Content Folder ... this file contains information Internet Explorer data, such as "cookie" files. It contains much more data than the specific data found in these documents. So while the index.dat file was created on 6/12/08 that DOES NOT mean that this particular data, in this case the search for Zenaida, was performed on this date.

Snipped From CNet
"The fields Date Modified and Date Expires show the latest such date of any of the cookies, while Date Created shows the earliest such date of any of the cookies."

LOL.....not real 'puter savie (I know, you can tell !!).......

So I guess this means the 'puter created a file on the 16th re:Zanaida.....
but LE didn't release any info as to WHAT WAS IN THE FILE ???

(Yuri just got bumped from the top of my list !!)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks! I have been working really hard compiling info that I find from all different sites. Where can I post it when I am done? I know there is a Timeline forum but should I post it there? One person said we should post these somewhere where guests cannot see them. Is that true?

Hmmm....I don't know, you should check w/ one of the mods. They are listed
@ the bottom right of the main Caylee forum page......Patty G is a great organizer...........TY for all your hard work.

LOL.....not real 'puter savie (I know, you can tell !!).......

So I guess this means the 'puter created a file on the 16th re:Zanaida.....
but LE didn't release any info as to WHAT WAS IN THE FILE ???

(Yuri just got bumped from the top of my list !!)

Close!

The files contain all Internet Explorer (and the History.dat file is for Firefox) data and was created in June 12, 2008 ... the last time something was added to the file was 07/16/08 ... so the search for Zenaida took place sometime between these two dates. When the forensics guy pulled the data he changed the file path to start with the case number 08-069208 ... when he renamed the full path string they took away the information that was originally there that would indicate the actual date. So, they know when she searched ... we don't

Clear as mud?

Other documents were posted in the Jury Room section which can only be viewed by members....it's under the drop-down list.

Close!

The files contain all Internet Explorer (and the History.dat file is for Firefox) data and was created in June 12, 2008 ... the last time something was added to the file was 07/16/08 ... so the search for Zenaida took place sometime between these two dates. When the forensics guy pulled the data he changed the file path to start with the case number 08-069208 ... when he renamed the full path string they took away the information that was originally there that would indicate the actual date. So, they know when she searched ... we don't

Clear as mud?

No, I think I've seen clearer mud......

these sneaky LE are just about as hard to figure out as KC is........LOL

TY for your help......;0)

I DID think it was an accident for a long time. But, it's getting deeper and deeper....

I did too but, wow...

And, just think this: The information they AREN'T releasing will be even MORE incriminating....yikes!!!

FL has the death penalty, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member