Casey's Photobucket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on page 2 of this is one that says "THROW YOUR PAIN IN THE RIVER"........eeerie........IMO, worth the reads :behindbar

"Throw your pain in the river" is the dominant lyric in PJ Harvey's The River. Apparently LP has cited Casey's alleged posting of PJ Harvey's Down By The Water on her myspace profile as one of the reasons he thinks Casey dumped Caylee's body in the water by Jay Blanchard Park. Maybe LP was thinking of her photobucket icons and got the PJ Harvey water songs confused?? Of course, I don't know if Casey actually listened to PJ Harvey or was drawn to this particular icon because she liked the song, or because she simply liked the sentiment and was oblivious to its origin.

I think the photobucket images are very illuminating, both in their specific content and VAST abundance.

bump, anyone with medical knowlege help..........did LE read these???

bump, anyone with medical knowlege help..........did LE read these???
Yes. LE has seen all of these and more; some of which were released in the last document dump. There are many more than what you see in the link I posted.

"Throw your pain in the river" is the dominant lyric in PJ Harvey's The River. Apparently LP has cited Casey's alleged posting of PJ Harvey's Down By The Water on her myspace profile as one of the reasons he thinks Casey dumped Caylee's body in the water by Jay Blanchard Park. Maybe LP was thinking of her photobucket icons and got the PJ Harvey water songs confused?? Of course, I don't know if Casey actually listened to PJ Harvey or was drawn to this particular icon because she liked the song, or because she simply liked the sentiment and was oblivious to its origin.

I think the photobucket images are very illuminating, both in their specific content and VAST abundance.

And while this probably is nothing but another eerie coincidence, Juliette Lewis--the real one---did two (rather good, IMO) covers of PJ Harvey songs in the 1993 movie "Strange Days".

Hey muzikman...know you are busy. If you could just tell us the name of the file so when we get to the site that you uploaded it to we can locate it ourselves. I tried by looking at file SIZE and it was going to take a year that way. Has the file been deleted or is it still hosted so we could view it? Sorry to bug you, but after looking at the icons, and hearing about the pics it is disconcerting not to be able to view them...Thanks a bunch dude and sorry to intrude...

Here are what a few of them say:
"Vice President of Fantasy land"
"Looks can be deceiving"
"Pretty smiles and makeup hide so much these days"
"Regret nothing deny everything"
"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off"
"Work? Yeah I tried that once, worst 7 minutes of my life"
http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA%20Icons/?start=160

I have a lot of catching up to do here so im a little lost but i was wondering if anyone else besides myself found casey's other photobucket account? Her screen name is caseface0. I am positive that this is her account because when her myspace account was not private, she had pictures on the actual front page and I checked the properties of one of the photos and that screen name was in the link. So I believe that the caseface0 account has much more to tell but it is private. I wonder if LE caught on to that and I wonder if they have hacked that account to see whats in it? If they have hacked it they have not released any photos from there they have only released photos from her well known photobucket account.

What do KC's PB icon's say about KC?

1.) She thinks WAY WAY too much of herself
2.) She admits that shes a liar & takes alot of pride in that
3.) She NEEDS a man (any man) to feel alive and yet...
4.) She hates men and views them merely as sexual objects and...
5.) She blames all men for something some guy did to hurt her once along time ago (maybe something like he didn't buy into her BS and dumped her!)
6.) If anyone hates/dislikes her its simply because shes so hot and they're just jealous of her (lmao)

Anyone else got more to add?

Hey, I don't post, but just read here. I just thought of a movie I remember watching years, year, ago that Juliette Lewis was in and she was a young girl who got the death penalty for killing her abusive father. I'll see if I can find it.
Probably doesn't mean anything to Casey though. Just a thought.

Found it Too Young To Die. Oh, I forgot she was also in Natural BOrn Killers.

Here are what a few of them say:
"Vice President of Fantasy land"
"Looks can be deceiving"
"Pretty smiles and makeup hide so much these days"
"Regret nothing deny everything"
"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off"
"Work? Yeah I tried that once, worst 7 minutes of my life"
http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA%20Icons/?start=160

I believe the 300 icons offer a rich opportunity for the FBI profiler. It's a feast of narcissism and a representation of her core values and beliefs.

That girl has problems to say the least. She is madly in love with her own looks, but she knows deep inside that something is wrong with her. She has an obssession with sex and men and believes she is THE sexiest woman that ever walked on earth, and yet, she hates herself. She is full of sadness and heartache and self pity. And the underlying them in the entire lot of icons? Lies and Liars are commonplace. Beautiful faces lie best. Everybody lies. Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies...and Pain...Her main focus seems to be those.

I think that all the shamrocks making appearances everywhere may not just be a coincidence. KC had the shamrock sticker on the "death car", plus a shamrock hanging from the rearview mirror. Her female friend is wearing a baseball hat with shamrocks on it, and a male friend has a large tattoo on his arm depicting shamrocks, red hearts, stars, and what look like sperms.

I know for a fact that the drug ecstacy is often called shamrocks, and some are imprinted with a shamrock.

When I was in high school in the mid 90's, there was a huge drug problem at my school. A lot of kids were involved in the rave scene where they would use street drugs- especially ecstacy and ketamine. It was very common for ecstasy users to use Xanax to come down. In fact, they went together like bread and butter. Xanax and ecstasy were so rampant that we had a planted drug informant in our school.

Also, something else that strikes me is how exaggerated the facial expressions are in a lot of the party pics posted. Ecstasy users often have these kinds of expressions.

I'd looked before, but tonight got through about 10 pages of icons and noticed about 3 consistant themes through the whole thing. Guys, her bad personality, and death.

Guys that she's in love with and guys that don't want her or break her heart. There's lots of these.

Then, the ones about herself and how hot she thinks she is sexually, with the lying, being a bi$ch, and getting revenge.

Lastly, there is a definite theme of death, just not quite as many. The ones that really disturbed me was a little kitty praying "Dear God, Please let them all die, Amen", "Perfect Killer with eyes of crystal and a heart of coal", and "Guns don't kill people.........Dads with pretty daughters do".

There's very few icons with younger women type thing such as cute, fun, or pretty things to be thinking of and having fun doing. Nothing really that would show a normal fun loving personality for a young mother of her age.

txsvicki: I noted all those themes as well. I saw the one "Please god, let them all die, amen" one and thought that figures...There were several indicating she was bisexual and also another word that I cannot recall that means she believes in engaging in several relationships at once. She thought she was the bomb and was continually having her heart broken by Mr. Wrong apparently. She also did not have many indicative of ANYTHING to do with children, except 2 that I recall. One said Fat kids are harder to kidnap and another was a cartoon woman crying thinking, Oh no, I forgot to have kids...Otherwise, I see nothing there that would allude to the fact that she was a MOTHER...except one that was a quote from a movie that said I am already pregnant what other shenanigans can I get into? Strange that there would not be anything there about her mother role...

KeriOkie
Don't forget the Universal ID that Cindy keeps saying disappeared was on a plastic shamrock beaded necklace also...and the shamrock tattoo...

OMG.....I can not believe how many pics she had uploaded to PB. And the garbage that she had saved....utterly disgusting. To me she was not preoccupied with men as much as she was consumed with sex. One can only assume by the quantity of photos - just how much time Casey spent on the internet. Did she EVER pay any attention to her daughter???

Sorry... can you direct me to the site that you're speaking of? I'm lost.

I did a google image search (for kayseeomaree, I think that was it)the other day and a photo of a girl with her pants pulled half way down in back with a shamrock tattoo on her lower back came up - didn't save it - anyone know if it was her - well hard to answer but if you go to google image search it came up on the first page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back