Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My daughter is taking a psychology class in college. The professor mentioned psychopaths and someone asked about FKC. Professor said that in her opinion, FKC is a psychopath.

Must be nice to be famous.

I personally like to refer to her as infamous rather than famous...;)

In my mind FCA IS NOT BIPOLAR, not by a long shot. That diagnosis needs to be laid to rest and never rehashed. What her problem is, I do not know But having to deal with a sociopolitical ex husband and a daughter diagnosed as bipolar, I do know the difference and FCA is certainly not the latter. EX is very, very much like FCA, being self absorbed, lies,lies lies, lazy, horrid temper, playing victim, no real feeling for anyone unless he could gain from it and the ability to destroy everyone and everything around him. His uncanny way to draw people in until and this until they found him out. He could hug you one minute and stab you in the back the next and rob you blind without you even know what was happening until it was too late and he could care less. My daughter is none of those things, well, maybe the lies, and being a victim and that is it. She is uber sensitive and has highs and lows, she sees things quite differently then they are. She takes many things personally that is not meant for her and it hurts her and she acts out. She also has a huge heart and loves unconditionally but struggles with her feeling, highs and lows. My ex had no highs or lows, he was always great, unless he was playing someone for some type of sympathy to gain a goal. Very different. He would physically beat me and then simply go to bed, not a thought about it. Next day, all was well as if nothing happened. He could easily play the great husband/dad to those who did not know him and make me out to be a monster (until they met me). I'm just running on and on but FCA is not Bipolar.

Whew! :hot: I finally finished, or at least caught up on this thread!! :crazy: Started 7 days ago... LOL!
Anyway -
respectfully snipped....

[/B]
Not too long ago there was a special on TV. They had a pretty girl stealing a bicycle from a public park. The bike was chained and she has a hacksaw. Almost every male going by stopped to assist her..AND she told them it wasn't hers and she just wanted it. Some of the males were with their wives!! I couldn't believe my eyes. The wives were calling 911 to have her arrested and their husbands were helping the damsel in distress saw the chain!!!

That show was What Would You Do? - and yes, all those men helping the girl to cut the lock on the bicycle!! :floorlaugh:

respectfully snipped...
As far as FCA, I really don't know what the heck she is. That girl is messed up beyond anything I can comprehend. I think a look inside her brain would scare us all.

I could say 'what the heck she is', but then I couldn't post here anymore :floorlaugh: and SHE is not worth it!! :seeya:

Couple of things that I didn't see posted about the depos - I took some notes! :crazy: the italics are the Dr.'s words, or I should say from the deposition.

1st link of post #53
Dr. Weitz Depo:
She loved photography since she was a child.
Since childhood, and all of them to her represented threats, mother father brother.
She saw her father as emotionally fragile and the mother was more of a hard *advertiser censored* indicating that she was a tough critic previously.

Second depo of Dr. Weitz:
It indicates the parents were married either at the time frame of ’80, ’81. She wasn’t sure of the exact date. (she doesn’t know when her parents anniversary is?? :waitasec: Strange!)
…when she was naming her daughter she wanted to name it after herself with a similar meaning. She said she wanted to give it an Irish, you know, the Irish lineage. And she said she considered Riley, but she had passed on that because she still wanted her to have the CMA initials.
What's with this Irish fetish of hers?? :waitasec:

Now this one below is just TOO funny!!
2nd link of post #53
Q by Baez:
Because if she saw her wearing PJs, the last time she ever saw Caylee was PJs and then the body is found and she’s wearing clothing that didn’t fit her or that she knows did not fit her, obviously, that’s different than George holding her with clothes that she didn’t fit. You understand what I’m saying, the question?
A: My – no, I’m really not.

(LOL! Neither did I!) :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

have some more... :)

3rd link of post #53
Depo of Dr. Danzinger

Ashton: This deposition is not limited in phase. This witness was listed. We’re going to question him about everything he knows. And this isn’t – this wasn’t designated as a limited deposition to limited subjects. It’s going to be on every subject.

Ms. Sims: Let me just interpose an objection…

Mr. Ashton: We are equally concerned with unsupported allegations of criminal conduct being thrown around in this case.
Dr. Danzinger: Yes.
Mr. Baez: Are you referring to the indictment?
Ms. Burdick: Is that an objection?
Mr. Ashton: No, that’s just – that’s Jose being Jose and we’re just going to ignore it.
Mr. Ashton: Now, getting back to the point we were discussing….

i think someone mentioned that before, but didn't get the whole context! Too funny! Just Jose being Jose! :floorlaugh: And no one "hearing" Ms. Sims making an objection, and just going on with the depo!

Love this exchange!
Mr. Baez: I’m going to object. This has been asked and answered. This is your third time. The witness hasn’t given you the answer you want, and I think you’re pushing it a bit.
Ashton: Go ahead, Dr. Answer the question, if you can.
Baez: If you have not already answered it.
Ashton: I mean, I think we’re having a fairly productive discussion here, but…
Dr. D.: I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.
Ashton: If you could give me any more information.
Dr. D.: It would be unusual.
Baez: If that were the case, Doctor?
Ashton: Excuse me, excuse me. You may make objections and I’m not going to interrupt you, but you may not ask questions in the middle of my direct examination.
Baez: I can ask all the questions I want, but go ahead.
Ashton: If we need to get the judge on the phone to…
Baez: You can call whoever you want.
Burdick: Are we done?
Baez: If you need to make a call to anyone, you can…
Burdick: Jose, come on.
Baez: You can take a break in the depo and call whomever you like.
Ashton: Mr. Baez, if you’re going to limit yourself to objections, that’s fine.
Baez: I made the objection already. You’re the one that wants to call people.
Ashton: Are we done?
Burdick: Yea, we’re going to ask questions, and he can just talk to himself.

And Ashton goes back to asking questions! :crazy:

All I know is after watching OCA's YT's, I came away with this feeling that 1. She is a chameleon. 2. She appears to be in la la land, but in reality, she knows exactly what she is doing. 3. She wants us to believe that she is 'doing better'. FGS! It's only more of the same! You'd think if she had any 'problem', she'd be in a hospital, getting the right treatment. Instead, they turned her loose. Why? If the other things were true, you'd think we'd be seeing some sort of action going against the father or mother, but nothing again. Does she wake up and not think about her daughter? Does she still think this is some joke? Does she really think she can convince anybody of anything other than what's pretty obvious? She just seems to trip through life without any thought whatsoever-she steps on everybody and keeps on going. Sorry to tell her, her game is up, has been for 3+ years. Nobody will ever believe anything she ever says. Unfortunately, that would include the truth.

She probably will go against her parents someday, but only by capitalizing and getting money for her abuse story since part of her MO is to be a victim. It would be so interesting to find out who she is bamboozling and manipulating now, or if any young men are falling for it. I really fear for any of those out there.

Couple of things that I didn't see posted about the depos - I took some notes! :crazy: the italics are the Dr.'s words, or I should say from the deposition.

1st link of post #53
Dr. Weitz Depo:
She loved photography since she was a child.
Since childhood, and all of them to her represented threats, mother father brother.
She saw her father as emotionally fragile and the mother was more of a hard *advertiser censored* indicating that she was a tough critic previously.

Second depo of Dr. Weitz:
It indicates the parents were married either at the time frame of ’80, ’81. She wasn’t sure of the exact date. (she doesn’t know when her parents anniversary is?? :waitasec: Strange!)
…when she was naming her daughter she wanted to name it after herself with a similar meaning. She said she wanted to give it an Irish, you know, the Irish lineage. And she said she considered Riley, but she had passed on that because she still wanted her to have the CMA initials.
What's with this Irish fetish of hers?? :waitasec:

Now this one below is just TOO funny!!
2nd link of post #53
Q by Baez:
Because if she saw her wearing PJs, the last time she ever saw Caylee was PJs and then the body is found and she’s wearing clothing that didn’t fit her or that she knows did not fit her, obviously, that’s different than George holding her with clothes that she didn’t fit. You understand what I’m saying, the question?
A: My – no, I’m really not.

(LOL! Neither did I!) :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

bbm -

Wasn't there some hullabaloo about how CA named Caylee? That was one of the reasons why FKC hated CA? That, and the fact that CA held Caylee first (what grandmother does that? There's NO WAY I'd take my daughter's baby and hold him or her before my daughter had the chance to hold the baby).

And why do they refer to precious Caylee as IT? SHE was a beautiful little girl, not an IT!!! Your house is an it, your car is an it, your computer is an it, but your daughter is a precious little person!!! Not an IT!

Never mind what those or that Dr. has to say. FCA is a sociopath, narcissist, and spoiled brat. Always was, always will be. End of Story. Caylee was an It. It was a possession. Can we love a possession, yep, I think we can. All not normal, yep, not normal. But what do I know?:banghead:

bbm -

Wasn't there some hullabaloo about how CA named Caylee? That was one of the reasons why FKC hated CA? That, and the fact that CA held Caylee first (what grandmother does that? There's NO WAY I'd take my daughter's baby and hold him or her before my daughter had the chance to hold the baby).

And why do they refer to precious Caylee as IT? SHE was a beautiful little girl, not an IT!!! Your house is an it, your car is an it, your computer is an it, but your daughter is a precious little person!!! Not an IT!

im not sure on if FCA or CA named caylee. i THOUGHT i heard CA got to hold her, FCA had a hard delivery and doctor was still taking care of FCA ( episiotomy???spelling is off- ya know, the cut they sometimes do from the birthcanal to the bum? stitches,ect) so that is how CA got to hold caylee first. i could be wrong, but i thought i heard something along those lines/about the hard birth.
but if i am wrong, then yeah that is definately wrong of ca holding the baby, before her daughter got to hold her own child..and surely fca being the spit fire she is would not have allowed that...UNLESS she could not stopped it( that makes me think the stitches/episi-cut/ or even if she "tore" during birth? doctor still caring for her during the after birth process could be true?) ???

im not sure on if FCA or CA named caylee. i THOUGHT i heard CA got to hold her, FCA had a hard delivery and doctor was still taking care of FCA ( episiotomy???spelling is off- ya know, the cut they sometimes do from the birthcanal to the bum? stitches,ect) so that is how CA got to hold caylee first. i could be wrong, but i thought i heard something along those lines/about the hard birth.
but if i am wrong, then yeah that is definately wrong of ca holding the baby, before her daughter got to hold her own child..and surely fca being the spit fire she is would not have allowed that...UNLESS she could not stopped it( that makes me think the stitches/episi-cut/ or even if she "tore" during birth? doctor still caring for her during the after birth process could be true?) ???

I think you are right on with your explanation....based on my own experience and several friends....if the doctor was still working on her by the time the nurse finished the initial baby stuff - it's likely she handed Caylee to the closest person to the bed to wait until FCA was ready.

And we have seen information from FCA that she was definitely the person who named Caylee.

Well we all know that in the Anthony family nothing is simple or drama free. Some people may think it's a good thing or an honor that the mom held the baby first... And of course FCA's delivery was strange, frought with problems, etc. Was it really? Probably not imo. I think it's all nonsense from a family who intentionally interprets every situation as something problematic and extreme. There's definitely a pattern with them.

I think you are right on with your explanation....based on my own experience and several friends....if the doctor was still working on her by the time the nurse finished the initial baby stuff - it's likely she handed Caylee to the closest person to the bed to wait until FCA was ready.

And we have seen information from FCA that she was definitely the person who named Caylee.

But WHY would FCA make such a huge deal of it and be so resentful. Who cares? It's not like a minutes old baby is going to know whether grandma or mommy held her two minutes BEFORE the other did. Come on. What kind of petty chit is that?

But WHY would FCA make such a huge deal of it and be so resentful. Who cares? It's not like a minutes old baby is going to know whether grandma or mommy held her two minutes BEFORE the other did. Come on. What kind of petty chit is that?

She is a narcissist of the highest order, and a manipulator.

First, Casey didn't want Caylee. Caylee was an inconvenience to her and would have ended up abandoned somewhere after birth if no one had caught on to the "tumor" that was growing in KC's belly. No one was supposed to be bonding with Caylee, especially CA, who had for so long been the enabler of KC's sadistic pathology.
Second, the more CA attached to Caylee, which was inevitable and poorly thought out on KC's part (Caylee was going to have to live with the Anthonys), the harder it would be for KC to ultimately get rid of Caylee. Caylee was supposed to be KC's to manipulate and ultimately dispose of as she pleased, and CA created a barrier by actually loving, caring and accounting for Caylee's well-being.
Third, Caylee was a hard hit to Princess Liar's ego. And CA was just'a rubbin it right in KC's face that Caylee was so beloved, and loved for no apparent reason, to KC.
In order for KC to be jealous of their bond, she would actually have to have a sense of emotion herself. That hole is void. The pettiness is actually quite calculated and based solely on KC's evil ambitions, not some over-protective coveting by a new mother. KC was only ever a mother in the biological sense.
KC did not tell her mother that she was pizzed while they were handing Caylee to CA, the revelation that she was upset with CA seemed to rear it's head after Caylee came home to live with them. It was a tool KC used against CA in arguments (manipulation). It may have also been an excuse that KC used when CA queried about KC's lack of enthusiasm for motherhood.
Yes, it's petty to the rest of us, mean spirited and grouchy at best. But for KC, it was a crack in the facade, if you knew what to look for-Her narcissist and her manipulator were at the helm when she said those things.
Makes it hard to see what was going on back then because CA ran behind KC with a tub of spackle, sealing up the cracked facade; George walked right by the cracked facade, and Lee had no real responsibility to interpret any of it.

What is the big deal? KC carried Caylee for nine months and didn't care enough to see a doctor to make sure Caylee was developing properly and she was getting the right nutrition. I sometimes think that CA is the one who made the big fuss about holding Caylee first and KC was just reacting to her mother's behavior. jmo

FCA needed a reason? I mean a reason that would make sense to you and I?:waitasec:
You and I know better than that, don't we?:seeya:

Hi Logical,

Anything new going on in this case. Love,

No except FCA seems to have paid off her fines in the last couple of days and a hearing is set for Feb 14th for logistics in the ZFG case. All pretty quiet since the church fiasco. Hugs...

Believe it or not, I'm just now getting to read the actual reports...needed a stretch of time to do so. To be honest, after reading everything posted here about them I wondered if I had the stomach (or fortitude)to get through them. This report of Weitz' is such a load of cr$p!! I'm not sure if he even knew he was being bullshi$$ed. He references an earlier deposition...the beginning...did that come out as well?

Next to be Unsealed.

The CA sites are beginning to emerge, but it's nice to return to the sphere where the geniuses live.
Now that we have these two sets (of docs) removed from the "List of Unsealed Documents Relating to the Murder (in cold blood) of Caylee Anthony," how many more are left on the list? I know there are those photos's that Hon. Perry deemed intense and ordered the sealed(any more color on those), but there must be more.

It is a game of back and forth with Goerge involved... if he is clueless then he sure makes it difficult to confirm. Notice how on trial appearance day #1 he dressed in jeans and a yellow collared shirt? On his last appearance day he was donned-up in a suit and tie, with even a pin to boot! In between we have him adding the blazer, etc. This is indicative with deception for obvi reasons bets not mentioned. Interesting how Ashton has been forced to just get straight-out blunt with no bs as to his description of George: "They really think this blabbering idiot could come up with an insidious plan like that?"
Frustration mounts when you learn that Caylee was found without any shoes. Although, since the canvas bag was small, no shoes makes for a cozier fit - was most likely the thinking there. Yet, everything about the duct tape, the ridiculous statements (put a pizza box w/ detergent in a trunk), lying about River Cruz, and how he transforms his incompetence into intelligence by figuring out that Cindy is crazy about Caylee and if he let her drown he'd be on the bus, so he cover it up... all of this has forced me to research these new sites and see if I can find ot what really happened.

Then I stumble upon the video of Baez, shoulder to shoulder with Casey, who is wearing a Caylee button, as they address the media. "We are confident Cayleee will be found, and that she is alive." Here we have them, if the tale is true, lying about an accident for who knows what reason simply because there's no body yet.

But is this enough? Feel free to enlighten me, but staying on topic.

Hugs and kisses,
Your biggest fan,
The (g)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member