Casey's Tiffany Ring & Bracelet...Where are They?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi SOTS :seeya: . I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain for me? :waitasec: TIA.

Sure...

Last night I watched the 48 Hours special online. There were a couple of places where it looked like KC's hands in the video (thumbing through flyers, doing computer searches).

It looked alot like the ring she was seen wearing when she left jail with JB.

Take a look a the the 48 Hours thread for more details.

Sure...

Last night I watched the 48 Hours special online. There were a couple of places where it looked like KC's hands in the video (thumbing through flyers, doing computer searches).

Thanks, SOTS, I just saw it. I went over to the 48 Hours thread right after I posted and found what you had discovered. Very interesting! :tyou:

How I wish that ring was found with Caylee's remains...that would be the smoking gun needed....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Sure...

Those are "not" KC's hands in the show. How could they be. That would mean they were filming her before this happened or when she was sneaking around.

Those are not her hands. I don't understand why any of you would think they are her hands.

Also, she probably hocked the bracelet and ring. Cindy asked her about the rink in a jail interview and she said she couldn't find it. I don't know why Cindy asked her anything - she would only lie.

But again, those are not KC's hands.

Those are "not" KC's hands in the show. How could they be. That would mean they were filming her before this happened or when she was sneaking around.

Those are not her hands. I don't understand why any of you would think they are her hands.

Also, she probably hocked the bracelet and ring. Cindy asked her about the rink in a jail interview and she said she couldn't find it. I don't know why Cindy asked her anything - she would only lie.

But again, those are not KC's hands.

Those Tiffany rings and bracelets in 2008 were everywhere. Knockoffs flooded the market with sterling silver ones and just plain ole cheap ones. I doubt seriously that KC's were the real deal and with that being my thinking, I doubt a pawn shop would give her a dime for them. On the other hand, if they were real, I wonder where the bracelet is and if any of KC's friends are missing their ring and bracelet?

I don't know whos hands were shown but did you take note of Cindy in the footage? She was much thinner than she is now. She has not been that thin for quite some time.

My guess would be they used footage they gathered from 08-present. :twocents:

Perhaps she gave them to Cindy for safe keeping, so she can wear them after this pesky Court thing is done when she makes her trip across the States in her RV

Ever notice in those jail visits that often when Cindy asked ICA a question, it was another red herring being tossed out. Cindy and George were aware that the visits were recorded, and they "fed" ICA suggestions about who might be was a likely "suspect", hoping LE would take the bait. Who's appartment was that in this picture? Are you trying to protect Caylee or the family, afraid harm will come if you tell? What happened to your (imitation)"Tiffany" ring and bracelet? Anything they secretly wanted to convey was passed on to ICA via their carrier pigeon JB.

The pictures in RM's apartment show her wearing the ring and bracelet so it wasn't gone for a long time and CA knew that if she had seen the pictures. CA admits they can't find Jeff (along with the rest). CA knows KC was not with Jeff when KC claims to have been with him in Jacksonville because she was with TL the majority of the time. I think this shows the beginning of CA thinking where is Caylee and what did you leave behind that will lead back to you. Right here CA knows KC is lying and she does not confront her. jmo

IMO This is Cindy's way of confronting her. She's telling her she knows Casey has been lying to her about Jeff. Same thing with the picture of Caylee playing rock band at Ricardo's. Cindy says "I know who's apartment that is and it's not Zanny's. IMO This is Cindy's passive aggressive way of calling Casey out on the lies she has discovered about Casey's fake life. She's not calling her out on the smell of death in the car, the "31 days", the lies to LE or the fake job just the things Casey lied to HER about. Like when she saw the pictures of the anything but clothes party and said "Oh so, you had to work??".

IMO in this video she's telling Casey she knows she's been lying to her about having a boyfriend named Jeff.

OLG,

That finally makes sense to me. Thank you!! Out of all the strange exchanges (which were many) during the jailhouse videos, the tiffany ring was one of the things that made the least sense to me. It seemed so random, considering the A's were "trying" to gain information regarding Caylee's whereabouts.

I had completely forgot about it until sleutherontheside brought it up in the 48hrs thread.

How I wish that ring was found with Caylee's remains...that would be the smoking gun needed....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Do we know if LE used metal detectors in the woods? That would really be something if years down the road it was found out there. Didn't they pick up KC's cellphone up in that area after Caylee was already dead?

Do we know if LE used metal detectors in the woods? That would really be something if years down the road it was found out there. Didn't they pick up KC's cellphone up in that area after Caylee was already dead?

No, her cell phone was at Tony's house where Cindy found her.

Perhaps she gave them to Cindy for safe keeping, so she can wear them after this pesky Court thing is done when she makes her trip across the States in her RV

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If I had the time and the money I would comb the remains site with 100's of metal detectors until that ring was found. Not that finding it would do any good at this point but it would directly connect Casey to the site. I really believe the ring is there.

Justice for Caylee

You'd think so, but with the Jury Casey had, I'm not so sure. :banghead:

Justice for Caylee

Unfortunately that jury needed a video in HD on a 55 inch screen of FCA suffocating the life out of Caylee.

They would have said GA planted the ring to frame poor little FCA.

IMO

I believe the ring is in the woods where she left Caylee and when she pick Caylee up out of the trunk..the bags/laundry bag would have been slippery from the decomp and when she tossed Caylee the ring went flying.I also believe Casey returned to the site to see if she could find it-she must have been freakin out when she realized the ring was by Caylee's body-This is just MOO!

Oh my gosh, I am wearing a heart Tiffany ring right now and I think it's the same flipping one!

In one of the jail videos CA asked her where the ring was. Maybe CA found it in a strange place and asked her to see if she would tell her something. FCA said it was missing for awhile. Or Maybe CA was concerned it would be found in such a place it would convict her. FCA didn't seem to want to elaborate on the ring. She said she got it from Jeff Hopkins, she probably bought it with CA's money and CA went through her cc receipts and found that FCA bought it. I think CA was finding out alot more bad stuff when all this started than what she ever dreamed.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

This is the ring that I have from Tiffanys. Same one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove