Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... with Casey being able to watch TV in jail ~ I wonder if she has internet access! :behindbar :Banane37:

If so, I bet she's really PO'd at us for not believing her story (or stories...). :eek: I can just hear her now... "yeah, well whatever, this site is SUCH a waste of my time, a waste. I shouldn't have even came here. I could have been doing SO many other things with all my free time in jail. I'm gonna call my boyfriend now -- all you guys are worried about is finding Caylee."

Sorry, just had to blow off some steam! This girl is driving me crazy! :furious:

Eh Eh Eh.... so right.

I think they family hopefully told Casey to tell ALL she knows to LE. They are having a meeting right now. LE, attorney, and Casey (as of 4:30pm) so I bet we will hear something in a bit. (Crossing my fingers)
CRossing fingers with you and praying too! Lets all pray that we can get some answers and resolve this soon, good or bad either way we need to find Caylee.

i take it to mean that casey took caylee and left the grandparents home a month ago, cindy has been asking casey to let her see caylee for a month now. cindy does not consider caylee to be "missing" at this point. just that casey is keeping cindy from seeing caylee.

so she tells her she is calling the cops and they will order her to produce caylee.

casey is still trying to delay, most likely because she cant produce caylee for obvious reasons, and asks for one more day just like cindy has said she did all along, cindy has always said that when she finally met with casey and caylee wasnt there that casey told her she would get caylee tomorrow. just wait til tomorrow.

once the police are on the phone repeatedly, casey has to come up with something and says "listen mom, its not just that i wont let you see caylee, i havent even seen her in a month".

and then when cindy calls back the third time to 911, it truly is the first time she considers caylee a "missing person". i dont get the sense she is acting in that call, it sounds genuine to me, and there is a reasonable interpretation of events that supports that being the way it went down.

thats what i believe happened. Casey was being a spoiled brat and kept telling Cindy she could see her later.

I hope if Caylee is possibly alive that they don't give her back to ANYONE in this family. Only half way normal sounding one is Lee, the brother.

CRossing fingers with you and praying too! Lets all pray that we can get some answers and resolve this soon, good or bad either way we need to find Caylee.

:praying::praying::praying:

OMG- If you listen to the call between her and Christine, I swear Christine is the only one that knew right away Caylee was gone, her breakdown was her slip into that reality.
Secondly, does anyone else think that Casey is clearly suffering from substance abuse withdrawl over that last 24 hours? I really think Casey's abuse problem is worse than anyone thinks, and she has been stoned since Caylee's death and she sounds to me like all she gives a chit about is if she is honest she wont get a fix, maybe they should offer her that and see what happens..
Thirdly, my hinky is up on the bf (intentionally laying low on the name) now that I think of it was it 6/9 she went over there and told him Caylee was gone?

I think she's in deep..... she claims she hasn't "slept in 4 days" - meth??? All of the money she was stealing...where was THAT going?

I was just wondering if maybe Patrick thought he might be able to get some info from Casey, by offering his friendship, saying she has a friend on the outside, he feels really sorry for her, if she needs anything to just let him know, he and Mike Walker (the guy Patrick hung out with in school) are still there for her and on "her team".

Just my opinion but maybe LE feels that the more people they get in there to talk to her, maybe she might finally tell them what happened to Caylee.

Again, just my opinion, but that thought crossed my mind. :)

Evidently she is getting out today. Something had him so rejuvenated. I wish they would post the visit and conversation the rest of the family had with her.

A reporter pointed out a couple of reasons she, despite what Gpa said, wouldn't be getting out today. One was it was past the 2pm daily deadline to be fitted for electronic monitoring.

I am wondering something. If the dogs hit on the yard which was a signal of a decomposing body, why have the police or forensic team not checked the house for any clues? If this has been mentioned before I apologize in advance but this case has been a whirlwind so it is hard to keep up with it all.

You bet.
I will go one further, I said a few posts back that Casey is a love addict.

She did away with that child because of Tony. I think Tony didn't want kids.

Her daughter is missing, and people are upset and all she can ask them all is "Give me Tony's number"

I wish that someone could get through to this whole family that they are handling this girl all wrong.

If they would quit running after her for answers and just back off and ignore this little "princess" they would get further.

They are classic cases of "co-dependency" in my book.

You know my heart aches for poor little Caylee. She didn't ask to be brought into this world! I pray this woman gets the death penalty.

I DO NOT think the child is alive. If she were Casey would have told where she is. She is not able to party in jail! If she gave this "Zanida" permission to take Caylee what would the charges be? Nothing to keep her in jail without bond!

I fear the worst for precious little Caylee.

I agree with your summary. I also feel the worse has happened.

The whole Patrick visit at the jail was really bizarre. First, she doesn't even know him. I almost thought she was smirking while thinking "WTH is this guy doing here...weirdo." I just hope that he's not one of those people that is attracted to women in jail/prison. He seemed okay on his myspace, but my "weird meter" is rising! :confused:

Is there ANYTHING about this case that resembles normal? Even the first jailhouse visit is off the wall.

I am wondering something. If the dogs hit on the yard which was a signal of a decomposing body, why have the police or forensic team not checked the house for any clues? If this has been mentioned before I apologize in advance but this case has been a whirlwind so it is hard to keep up with it all.

cindy did say that they let LE search the whole house, i didnt hear any details but she definitely said that they let them go through the "whole house".

I think she was/is hooked on Xanax. That would explain the fact that she can't sleep. If she hasn't had it in jail this could be her problem.
I think it's pathetic they want her out of jail. If she were my daughter she would rot there.
I think she has played games with them for so long that they think she is still doing it and that they can force her to tell them where Caylee is.
I am afraid that will never happen. Because Caylee is no longer with us..that is my sad prediciton.

There's a Frank Bourgeois that is/was a Detective in Florida.

I'm not certain he's the same Frank who owns the fishing boat, but both are from Forida. Looks like one went to LSU as well.

cindy did say that they let LE search the whole house, i didnt hear any details but she definitely said that they let them go through the "whole house".
Thank You! It is so hard to keep up with everything on this case. So did they just do like a walk around? Or does anyone know if luminal was sprayed anywhere just in case for detection purposes?

They are having trouble getting money maybe it's Frank the morgage lender.

I think Grandma is trying to show solidarity with her daughter just to get to Caylee...one way or the other.[/quote]

I agree, after hearing that phone call, I believe Cindy is trying to get Casie to think she is on her side, esp after knowing Casie is watching everything on TV:eek:. I feel bad for the Grandma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr