Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That idea is far-fetched. I guess someone was brainstorming reasons why the biological father was in question. I think that LE have stated that they believe that the father is dead.

Personally, I doubt Casey ever really knew who got her pregnant.... a boyfriend, a casual friend, or some stranger.

I suppose LE has questioned all the people close to Casey & NOBODY ever reported any contact between Caylee & a potential father.

I think she's in deep..... she claims she hasn't "slept in 4 days" - meth??? All of the money she was stealing...where was THAT going?

To be fair I have no personal experience with drug use, but 10 years ago my sister had a heroin addiction that nearly blew up my family.
Difference for us was that my parents did not enable her and she got clean, just finished her board cert with a nuclear med degree last month.

Not the norm I know, but I am mentioning that very personal tidbit for 2 reasons:
1. I HEARD Casey's desperation and lashing and it took me right back there, the compulsive lying and quick responses, answer for everything-
THAT was my sister then, it was explained to me that addicts very life hangs in the balance of withdrawl, they will do anything to anyone to stay high. I personally did not understand it, and still don't, but how's this for growth- I dont have to understand everything to believe in it.. I was the "Lee"
2. If anyone reading this sees themself in a situation with an addict and they are enabling them, be prepared to lose everything, possibly your loved ones, and be miserable the rest of your life if you don't let them get clean on their own they will fail.

I am very proud of my sis, and you can be proud again too if you dont help them.:blowkiss:

The real sad thing is, this family keeps believing in Casey and believing in what she says. They don't seem to realize what a pathological liar she is. I don't think she could tell the truth if her life depended on it. I bet she has been sitting in jail thinking what new story she could tell them and possibly get out of jail. Man, I have never seen such a prima donna as her. And why? She is nothing special that so many should bend over and be kicked in the rear by her including all these men. She thinks she's miss princess and she's a pain in the azz. I wouldn't spend 2 minutes of my time in life with a person like her.

Yes and Pat and Frand Bourgeois are supposedly the owners of the Ovieda House and it is being called th " the Party House" Sooo why did they come to see Casey ? Did they arrange her bond ? Is she really coming home tonight ? And is Caylee really alive ?

Where did you learn of this information, please?

There's a Frank Bourgeois that is/was a Detective in Florida.

I'm not certain he's the same Frank who owns the fishing boat, but both are from Forida. Looks like one went to LSU as well.

that's dad or son then

Thank You! It is so hard to keep up with everything on this case. So did they just do like a walk around? Or does anyone know if luminal was sprayed anywhere just in case for detection purposes?
Of course she will! IMHO that child was not killed in the house. If she was I don't think it was a violent murder. I think she either drowned in the pool or was overdosed with something.:mad:

Is there ANYTHING about this case that resembles normal? Even the first jailhouse visit is off the wall.

SO then they dont have the Oveida house in question?
AND don't be surprised if they were a plant from the family

To be fair I have no personal experience with drug use, but 10 years ago my sister had a heroin addiction that nearly blew up my family.
Difference for us was that my parents did not enable her and she got clean, just finished her board cert with a nuclear med degree last month.

Not the norm I know, but I am mentioning that very personal tidbit for 2 reasons:
1. I HEARD Casey's desperation and lashing and it took me right back there, the compulsive lying and quick responses, answer for everything-
THAT was my sister then, it was explained to me that addicts very life hangs in the balance of withdrawl, they will do anything to anyone to stay high. I personally did not understand it, and still don't, but how's this for growth- I dont have to understand everything to believe in it.. I was the "Lee"
2. If anyone reading this sees themself in a situation with an addict and they are enabling them, be prepared to lose everything, possibly your loved ones, and be miserable the rest of your life if you don't let them get clean on their own they will fail.

I am very proud of my sis, and you can be proud again too if you dont help them.:blowkiss:

Aslo Just a example. I have gone for days without sleep when where I was working needed a nurse (they were short) and I did a bunch of doubles and when I got home had to deal with RL issues. So other reasons could be the cause of staying up for days. :waitasec:

Just listened to all recordings.

Here is what got me...friend Christina (sp?), when she started to get upset and tell Casey...."this is your baby girl, your on flesh and blood"..Casey got defensive and said she didn't want to get into all this....Christina hit a nerve, IMO, FWIW.......

I was really holding out hope.....now, I'm scared.:confused:

I think she's in deep..... she claims she hasn't "slept in 4 days" - meth??? All of the money she was stealing...where was THAT going?

Aslo Just a example. I have gone for days without sleep when where I was working needed a nurse (they were short) and I did a bunch of doubles and when I got home had to deal with RL issues. So other reasons could be the cause of staying up for days. :waitasec:

Let's just say that Casey is/was having a major drug withdrawal versus having a mental health issue (sociopath/bipolar/etc).

How long would it take for her to come to her senses? How long would it take before she starts to show some remorse for whatever happened to poor Caylee?? At some point, wouldn't her conscious come back... I mean, once she was feeling again instead of being drugged up with whatever.

I don't think this is the case with Casey -- but just wondering anyways... :waitasec:

Folks at the topix.net forums are posting that Casey was visited in jail today by "Pat and Frand Bourgeois". Googling "Pat" or "Patrick" Bourgeois brings up a man who was convicted of killing his 3yr old son, however he was released from prison early (after less than 4 years).

I have no way of knowing if it is the same Pat Bourgeois and I'm not sure how to find out. Anyone want to tackle that?

Patrick & Peter (not Frand) Bourgeois visited Casey at the jail today. So did both of her parents.

<Film story of meeting on our local WFTV>

The men said they were classmates at the same junior high & high school with Casey and came to the jail to give her support. Casey said she did not know or remember either of them.

Wall to wall continuous TV coverage of this case down here locally ...

Rummy in the Orlando area ...

Good for your parents Blink!!
Good for your parent's Blink! They did the right thing. As long as Casey's family keeps enabling her nothing will change.
I feel bad that they are putting up their house for this girl! I fear that before it's all over they are going to lose it.
They will need money for defense too! That attorney will not do this out of the goodness of his heart!
Don't you just wish someone could do an intervention with these folks and wake them up!

Here is what got me...friend Christina (sp?), when she started to get upset and tell Casey...."this is your baby girl, your on flesh and blood"..Casey got defensive and said she didn't want to get into all this....Christina hit a nerve, IMO, FWIW.......

That says it all imo, your the resident optimist/hold out :blowkiss:

I thought the exact same thing! Casey cut her off right there... didn't want to hear another second of it. :furious: It's sad when her friend is sooo tore up and Casey pretty much tells her to shut it up.

I thought she was busying partying & enjoying life during the 31 Days she was free of her daughter? Ooops... I meant 'secretly investigating her daughter's disappearance.'

And she still wanted "one more day?" :furious:

I think she thought that one more day would lead to another one more day... and on and on. It seems like she used that one up as much as she could until the car was found. :mad:

I agree 100% with this!
A drug addict will hurt ANYONE who gets in their way!

I feel for her mom Cindy... I have been there with my daughter...and my sister is there right now.
I think the only thing Cindy is guilty of in this mess is letting Casey
manipulate her. And she finally put a stop to it and that is why Caylee is missing!
Just my opinion...

I also wanted to add... I'm proud of my daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr