Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been posted, but I was just watching the :90 excerpt of the video visit from Patrick Bourgeois. "Casey, do you remember me? From middle school, high school? Colonial, Liberty?" (Casey: "Um, vaguely".) "Hung out with Mike Walker? I just wanna come here today to tell you you got a friend outside." (Casey: "Well, I appreciate it.")

It seems like she doesn't even know this guy.

ETA: link (under 'Jailhouse Visitor'):
http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

no that had not been posted before, VERY BIZARRE. since when do they let just anybody in?

Sorry if this has been posted, but I was just watching the :90 excerpt of the video visit from Patrick Bourgeois. "Casey, do you remember me? From middle school, high school? Colonial, Liberty?" (Casey: "Um, vaguely".) "Hung out with Mike Walker? I just wanna come here today to tell you you got a friend outside." (Casey: "Well, I appreciate it.")

It seems like she doesn't even know this guy.

ETA: link (under 'Jailhouse Visitor'):
http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

What a trippy visit that was. Can anyone just go visit Casey? Scary! So he's a young guy Casey's age. Was that Patrick or Frank?

Secondly, does anyone else think that Casey is clearly suffering from substance abuse withdrawl over that last 24 hours? I really think Casey's abuse problem is worse than anyone thinks, and she has been stoned since Caylee's death and she sounds to me like all she gives a chit about is if she is honest she wont get a fix, maybe they should offer her that and see what happens..

After hearing the phone calls to her family... YES IMO Casey is a drug addict!
I have dealt with a few of them on my own and her "tone" in her voice says it all to me!

IMO Casey has held Caylee over her moms head for a while... just to get her way.
And when her mom finally decided to STOP the manipulation... Casey took
Caylee and did something with her to hurt her mom.

It's the drug addicts way to try to keep the manipulation going.
They hold the most precious thing over your head and offer to take it from
you if you don't do what they want.

What a trippy visit that was. Can anyone just go visit Casey? Scary! So he's a young guy Casey's age. Was that Patrick or Frank?

That myspace link showed Patrick as being 22 years old.

suzi, he said he was patrick.

that really is a wild scene there...

I guess I don't understand why Casey is allowed to watch her case on television while in jail.

trying to catch up but I saw on I think it was www.wesh.com that she saw the 11 news while she was getting processed the night she was arrested. There was a tv in the office, i guess. Then she called her parents.

Frank Bourgeois is 53. Patrick is 22. Father and son.

People Place shows them both in Orlando.

I don't understand why she would see them before her family.

I am HOPING and PRAYING they went there to talk to her about God. Patrick seems to have recently found a personal relationship with God.

Other than that????:confused:

The whole Patrick visit at the jail was really bizarre. First, she doesn't even know him. I almost thought she was smirking while thinking "WTH is this guy doing here...weirdo." I just hope that he's not one of those people that is attracted to women in jail/prison. He seemed okay on his myspace, but my "weird meter" is rising! :confused:

after hearing the way Casey talked to her family and friend on the phone calls she reminds me so much of Diane Downs.

LE and Baez and Casey are meeting now? Cool, new things, new things..

So is this the same Kristina who is in the affidavit saying she saw Caylee mid July-ish?

I think Kristina said she went for a walk with Casey and Caylee on June 12, 13, or 14, which falls into the revised time line...........June 15th was Fathers Day and when the video of Caylee reading a book was taken.

I think that GP George thinks Casey is getting out real soon (tonite maybe) because the cops are going to find her today from whatever Casey told him. I wonder????

Hmmm... with Casey being able to watch TV in jail ~ I wonder if she has internet access! :behindbar :Banane37:

If so, I bet she's really PO'd at us for not believing her story (or stories...). :eek: I can just hear her now... "yeah, well whatever, this site is SUCH a waste of my time, a waste. I shouldn't have even came here. I could have been doing SO many other things with all my free time in jail. I'm gonna call my boyfriend now -- all you guys are worried about is finding Caylee."

Sorry, just had to blow off some steam! This girl is driving me crazy! :furious:

I think they family hopefully told Casey to tell ALL she knows to LE. They are having a meeting right now. LE, attorney, and Casey (as of 4:30pm) so I bet we will hear something in a bit. (Crossing my fingers)

Evidently she is getting out today. Something had him so rejuvenated. I wish they would post the visit and conversation the rest of the family had with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214