Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Casey moved out, I think she left when mom and dad were not at home, she took the car, she took mom's credit card,and it was only after the notice from the tow company that Cindy began her search.And all Heck broke out from there.

This girl lives in her own twisted world. The only thing that matters is HER. In the phone call to her home while talking to her friend, she complains of being arrested on a WHIM. She is one cold cold reptile. I get an awful feeling just listening to her ready explanations of anything asked of her. Can you imagine what it would be like to be a helpless child and have her as your protector and caretaker?

Weigh in with your psych knowledge. What do you think after hearing the calls. Do you agree with Pat Brown?
You bet.
I will go one further, I said a few posts back that Casey is a love addict.

She did away with that child because of Tony. I think Tony didn't want kids.

Her daughter is missing, and people are upset and all she can ask them all is "Give me Tony's number"

I wish that someone could get through to this whole family that they are handling this girl all wrong.

If they would quit running after her for answers and just back off and ignore this little "princess" they would get further.

They are classic cases of "co-dependency" in my book.

You know my heart aches for poor little Caylee. She didn't ask to be brought into this world! I pray this woman gets the death penalty.

I DO NOT think the child is alive. If she were Casey would have told where she is. She is not able to party in jail! If she gave this "Zanida" permission to take Caylee what would the charges be? Nothing to keep her in jail without bond!

I fear the worst for precious little Caylee.

Has the entire jailhouse call from Casey and her family been posted on this thread yet?
Cause I have it

I say go for it, Hailie!
Maybe you should create a new thread for "Jail House Calls"? :)

And this is my argument too. Could Caylee be alive? Until I hear from the Orange County Sheriff NOT FOX NEWS that they found human decomp, I will wonder if this is the case. Could it be Casey is so cool (and almost laughing imo) during the phone calls from jail because she knows Caylee is safe? Did she ask for immunity because this got out of control?

Could it be as simple as Casey sending Caylee away with someone to spite her mother? Then Cindy finds Casey and she makes up some sort of story about a babysitter and Caylee being missing for 31 days? But things got out of Casey's control when the police were called. And now she is in jail and people are speculating she killed her daughter. Didn't she ask for immunity in exchange for information to help find her daughter? Could it be in her mind she thought that "Oh no. Now I am in jail and this is serious. I know where she is but I only did it to keep her away from my mother. Maybe if I get immunity, I can tell them where she is, keep custody, and not be prosecuted for child neglect by causing this whole mess."

I think that is very possible.

Wait a minute. In the phone call excerpt with the brother, Casey refers to her First bond hearing. How would she know at that point (within 24 hrs of her arrest, according to Lee on the same call) how the First bond hearing a week later would turn out?

I keep getting this very queasy feeling that this whole cast of un-believable characters are working off of a script. Like some twisted new live 'reality' show? Nothing about this case makes any kind of sense in the real world.

How could Casey know in advance that there would be more than one bond hearing? I suppose guilt could make a person in jail think they would not be released. Still. Does anybody else find that comment odd?

It really didn't sound much to me like Cindy babysat Caylee very much. Her other friend stated that all their friends took turns watching Caylee. I'm guessing that Casey used her parental rights against her mother just for spite by taking Caylee with her everywhere just to keep Cindy from having her.

I also noticed in the myspace comments that Cindy was pretty busy as well, working then going to the gym and stuff after work. Not sure why that's relevant but thought I'd add that. lol..

"Kristina crying: If anything happened to Caylee, Casey, I'll die. You hear what I'm saying, I'll die... if anything happens to that baby.

Casey: Woah! Oh My God, Calling you guys, waste, huge waste."

I am so sick to my stomach I can't even tell you. Casey is the coldest & most selfish person.....

Yes.............that phone call says it all! :furious:

Casey won't ever tell the truth of what happened to Caylee. She'll just continue to spin lies. If the forensic results indicate Caylee is deceased, Casey will spin a new lie.........the evil babysitter stole her car and killed Caylee.

On another note............after listening to that phone call, I hope Casey doesn't make bond and is confined to the Anthony home. I think she's capable of killing her parents, or anyone else that gets in her way. :eek:

To me it means that Cindy had NOT talked to Casey like she said under oath.

i take it to mean that casey took caylee and left the grandparents home a month ago, cindy has been asking casey to let her see caylee for a month now. cindy does not consider caylee to be "missing" at this point. just that casey is keeping cindy from seeing caylee.

so she tells her she is calling the cops and they will order her to produce caylee.

casey is still trying to delay, most likely because she cant produce caylee for obvious reasons, and asks for one more day just like cindy has said she did all along, cindy has always said that when she finally met with casey and caylee wasnt there that casey told her she would get caylee tomorrow. just wait til tomorrow.

once the police are on the phone repeatedly, casey has to come up with something and says "listen mom, its not just that i wont let you see caylee, i havent even seen her in a month".

and then when cindy calls back the third time to 911, it truly is the first time she considers caylee a "missing person". i dont get the sense she is acting in that call, it sounds genuine to me, and there is a reasonable interpretation of events that supports that being the way it went down.

If they record all the phone calls from the jail, has anyone read a transcript of or heard a recording of the phone call that she was so anxious to make to Tony? I would love to hear that one.

I also have the jailhouse visitor sign in too

I posted a link to the jailhouse visitor sign in on page 3 of this thread. But the thread is moving so fast I think some might have missed it..please post yours too Hailie

I've been hating thinking this, but why else would the dogs hit?

(We're rural, so we haul our trash to the landfill every other week. Thanks to our dogs that like to roll around in stinky things and our neighbors' method of disposing of cattle, EVEN I know the difference between the odor of old trash and, well, not trash)

Nothing would thrill me more than to learn Caylee was being hidden to punish Cindy.

I can't stop thinking something happened to Caylee (deliberately or not) and Casey just refuses to ever tell the truth if it would cause her one minute of trouble.

if people want to do some genuine sleuthing - find out exactly who pat and frank bourgeois are and why they would be let in to see casey before ANYONE else.

If they record all the phone calls from the jail, has anyone read a transcript of or heard a recording of the phone call that she was so anxious to make to Tony? I would love to hear that one.

great question , i certainly hope she was allowed to call him but we just dont know yet.

I also have the jailhouse visitor sign in too

Yes and Pat and Frand Bourgeois are supposedly the owners of the Ovieda House and it is being called th " the Party House" Sooo why did they come to see Casey ? Did they arrange her bond ? Is she really coming home tonight ? And is Caylee really alive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214