Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, home from work, going to read upthread...I take it Caylee still has not been found?

Dang so much for praying for good news.

BTW hi guys..I've been reading this board forever but I'm another one with an aol and hotmail addy that registration wouldn't accept. I couldn't keep silent regarding this case tho!

I don't know what's going on here, but I am not getting a good feel about this family again.

Has it ever been established exactly why Casey left the house with Caylee in June?

No

Mini vacation and Job in tampa 2 reasons given there may be more.

If this has already been addressed, forgive me, but if Casey has been seeing Tony since May and staying with him off and on for the past 5 or 6 weeks, why wouldn't she have his phone number?

the cell phone was taken from her. In today's age all kids have cell phones and instead of memorizing #'s they program them in under names.

I know my teens do this a lot. If you ask for a number they say let me get my cell to look it up.

But when I was a teen - I had to memorize all #'s. So easy now days..

It's still the case, June 9th on the website, myspaces and the pdf's for the flyers. Might even be on the t-shirts but i couldn't read it.

Do you know how the search center is doing? Is anyone still there? Is it operational?

I'm gonna be honest here (regardless of how I may be judged) as I always am when I speak of my "former" self.

In Casey's call home from jail I heard me in her tone as SOON as her mother picked up that phone. This is my take on Casey..

She knew exactly how to speak to her mother, just the right words and just the right tone to get her to soften. By what, the 3rd sentence, her mom was calling her sweetie. She knows the more she lashes out while still appearing hurt, her mother will cave.

The dismissiveness and lashing out with her friend, yup! She called for a reason (Tony's phone #) and her friend was getting in the way of that, who cares what the friend has to say. But then she catches herself, realizing she may need something from the friend sometime soon (bail money, another persons #, to pick her up when she gets out of jail, etc..) and thanks the friend while calling the girl sweetie or honey and telling her she loves her.

The brother? She has no control over him, none and she knows it!

The dad is a bit harder for me to figure because I didn't grow up with a dad and I don't know how "normal" fathers and daughters interact but it appears he has simply gotten used to his wife allowing Casey's behavior and cleaning up after her all these years so he stays out of it. I don't think she has any control over him, she didn't even ask to talk to him when she called from jail. I also suspect Casey (and Cindy's enabling) may be the reason he and Cindy had split up in the past. IMO Cindy would side with and even choose Casey over her own husband

Casey is manipulative and lonely and angry and empty inside. She lies and steals and parties and has sex with whoever makes her feel good about herself in attempt to fill that hole in her being.

She will (has, I'm certain) suck people dry, use them up of everything good they have to offer and leave them, less than.

Addict? Bipolar? Borderline personality? or just some who killed her kid? I think we can all find little things about Casey (and other mothers who murder their children) that remind us of people we have known or text book examples or hell, of ourselves.. regardless, no excuse is good enough.

this definitely goes along with my opinion of casey also. i've known people like this and i think most of us have it in us to a degree. we just don't all act upon it. she needs someone that knows how to cut thru her bs and get the answers. i understand her mom pussyfooting around her walking on eggshells but that's not the way to get her to talk. its just giving her more power.

O/T guys...

ok, gotta say this, last time I saw postings hitting a site this fast, I was at a Jimmy Buffet concert and we were all on the margaritaville website (on our phones), trying to be the first to post "I'm here!"

Not only do the parents have to put up the 50,000 cash, they also have to put up collateral worth 450,000. If casey skips, the parents lose the collateral worth 450,000 and the cash. Thats how they get someone to put up the whole bond. They said they could get the 50,000 but they don't have 500,000 in assets for collateral. I wonder where the are getting it now? I have a feeling casey might be out of jail tomorrow if it goes like the dad said.

So what would happen if the parents were able to bail Casey out -- and then she skipped town? Would the parents loose their house? Or just the money? How does all that work??

From one of the calls, I got the impression that Casey was mighty pissed off that GM served her up.

IMO- I believe a whole lot was discussed at home before she went out with LE on the 16th.

Everyone who put up the 450,000.00 plus collateral would lose their property. The parents didn't have it. I wonder who's putting it up? Talk about risky.
If Casey were to commit suicide...would they lose their money plus the collateral?

Welcome to WS, Winnts!

Not only do the parents have to put up the 50,000 cash, they also have to put up collateral worth 450,000. If casey skips, the parents lose the collateral worth 450,000 and the cash. Thats how they get someone to put up the whole bond. They said they could get the 50,000 but they don't have 500,000 in assets for collateral. I wonder where the are getting it now? I have a feeling casey might be out of jail tomorrow if it goes like the dad said.

and of course if she does skip she'd use the excuse she got a tip of where this Zanny is and is going after her for Caylee.:rolleyes:

Um, I'm not sure if this is true or not, last time I bailed out the BIL, I think (it was the middle of the night) all I needed was 10% of the amount, course I signed a bunch of stuff I didn't read and personally drove him to court every time he had to be there.

Anybody else know?

I wouldn't be surprised if Casey is hiding Caylee from Grandma.

If this has already been addressed, forgive me, but if Casey has been seeing Tony since May and staying with him off and on for the past 5 or 6 weeks, why wouldn't she have his phone number?

In the age of the cell phone, we're all at a loss for phone numbers, lol. I graduated from high school 16 years ago and can tell you the phone numbers of all of my high school friends. Yet, it took me a year to memorize my husband's cell phone number! I just push the number 2 button and it calls him. I bet we all have this same story, lol.

I agree with you totally. YOu have Casey pegged to the T. She is also the making of her mother. She knows how to manipulate mom to the nth degree.

Originally Posted by OneLostGrl
I'm gonna be honest here (regardless of how I may be judged) as I always am when I speak of my "former" self.

In Casey's call home from jail I heard me in her tone as SOON as her mother picked up that phone. This is my take on Casey..

She knew exactly how to speak to her mother, just the right words and just the right tone to get her to soften. By what, the 3rd sentence, her mom was calling her sweetie. She knows the more she lashes out while still appearing hurt, her mother will cave.

The dismissiveness and lashing out with her friend, yup! She called for a reason (Tony's phone #) and her friend was getting in the way of that, who cares what the friend has to say. But then she catches herself, realizing she may need something from the friend sometime soon (bail money, another persons #, to pick her up when she gets out of jail, etc..) and thanks the friend while calling the girl sweetie or honey and telling her she loves her.

The brother? She has no control over him, none and she knows it!

The dad is a bit harder for me to figure because I didn't grow up with a dad and I don't know how "normal" fathers and daughters interact but it appears he has simply gotten used to his wife allowing Casey's behavior and cleaning up after her all these years so he stays out of it. I don't think she has any control over him, she didn't even ask to talk to him when she called from jail. I also suspect Casey (and Cindy's enabling) may be the reason he and Cindy had split up in the past. IMO Cindy would side with and even choose Casey over her own husband

Casey is manipulative and lonely and angry and empty inside. She lies and steals and parties and has sex with whoever makes her feel good about herself in attempt to fill that hole in her being.

She will (has, I'm certain) suck people dry, use them up of everything good they have to offer and leave them, less than.

Addict? Bipolar? Borderline personality? or just some who killed her kid? I think we can all find little things about Casey (and other mothers who murder their children) that remind us of people we have known or text book examples or hell, of ourselves.. regardless, no excuse is good enough

this definitely goes along with my opinion of casey also. i've known people like this and i think most of us have it in us to a degree. we just don't all act upon it. she needs someone that knows how to cut thru her bs and get the answers. i understand her mom pussyfooting around her walking on eggshells but that's not the way to get her to talk. its just giving her more power.

has anyone seen if LE, Baiz and Casey had there meeting? That was at 4:30 when they all went into the jail. Did they ever meet?

"I'm not going around and around with you," Lee Anthony said. "You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"
BRAVO!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Go Lee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics