Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just for information. This is what I have had to deal with in my daughter, before I said enough and cut her loose.

How awful for you, raine.

I have my fair share of headaches with my son also but nothing THIS drastic.

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that Casey was out of control, immature & impulsive before but nothing close to the 'craziness' her family is seeing this past month.

which I think didn't he say that is what they were getting straight today? I think things have been miscommunicated? I know when my nephew was in juvie he needed $$ to do anything. So they might not have left $$ for Casey. I do think the calls from jail are all collect (and cost a lot) so not sure why you need $$ to call. But to get anything else (vending machines etc..) you do.
Oh...d'oh, now I get it. Disregard my last post please.:bang:

All she'd need $$ for in jail is for snacks and personal items but she's only been there a couple of days..I can't imagine she'd have much of an appetite right now.
And calls, they're all payphones that only call out collect so money for calls shouldn't be an issue.:confused:

the only thing I think she is missing is the Friday night partying.
Isn't Caylee's birthday coming up, If she is going to crack that may be the day. She may be over whelmed and cave to what she may have done.
JMO

good thought Raine

I could just never imagine such disrespect talking to my mother like that every other word F this & F that.

Then they say they are only a few thousand dollars away from releasing Casey.

Get Smart - you took the words right out of my mouth. I don't use gutter language - never have - but, even if I did .. you can bet your last dollar I would never ever have spoken such trash to my parents. Such disrespectful language & behavior!! :furious:

I am stunned that the Anthonys are mortgaging their home & assets to bond this lying trashy witch out of jail. By all means do everything conceivable to find Caylee - but, let Casey stay where she belongs. IMO - that irresponsible self-absorbed 22 yr. old is burying her family in more ways than one. Sad & Pathetic!!

I don't have a good feeling about the outcome of this case .... :(

Rummy

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haven't caught up w/ these posts yet. but i can't HEAR the calls from jail, but i read the transcript from a link posted... did anyone catch this part??

"I will call you tomorrow," Casey Anthony said. "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days."

and didn't this patrick guy that came, who she didn't recognize @ first, say he was friends w/ a mike??

who is mike that she wants to get a hold of? could it be the same one?

Raine, I've not had Bipolar children, but lost a step sister earlier this year to suicide who was bipolar. I have a sister also that is bi-polar and an addict. It's a miserable situation all around for those that love them.

I agree. My hubby's mom has bi-polar. They used to be real close but when she had a real bad episode it was it for Butch.

The dr. told him that why his mom used him as a peg/to yell at or whatever was because manic/depressive people take out all fustrations on the ones they love because they know they will always be there for them.

I am sorry for about your step sister and sister. My daughter has been in a behavioral hospital 3 times. She will not take her meds. She says she is fine. YEA right that is why I took custody of her son who is now 17 months old, if I had not took him I would be in Cindy's shoes by now.

I'm sorry about your daughter. I'm glad you are there for your grandson.:)

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haven't caught up w/ these posts yet. but i can't HEAR the calls from jail, but i read the transcript from a link posted... did anyone catch this part??

"I will call you tomorrow," Casey Anthony said. "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days."

and didn't this patrick guy that came, who she didn't recognize @ first, say he was friends w/ a mike??

where is the transcipts? Can you please link me to them? Thank you bunches. :blowkiss:

All of the professional missing persons organizations have kept their distance.

That worries me also.

I think almost everyone assumes Caylee is not a missing child & only Casey knows where her body can be found.

Nobody wants to be sucked into Casey's sick games.... they'll spend their time & money helping parents who DO want to find their children.

Oh...d'oh, now I get it. Disregard my last post please.:bang:

All she'd need $$ for in jail is for snacks and personal items but she's only been there a couple of days..I can't imagine she'd have much of an appetite right now.
And calls, they're all payphones that only call out collect so money for calls shouldn't be an issue.:confused:

Alot of the jails are demanding that the inmates have money to purchase calling cards now. At any rate, her brother made the statement in his interview that they didn't realize she wasn't calling because she needed money too. So that's where that bit came from, whether she just needs cash for the call or a calling card wasn't mentioned.

How awful for you, raine.

I have my fair share of headaches with my son also but nothing THIS drastic.

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that Casey was out of control, immature & impulsive before but nothing close to the 'craziness' her family is seeing this past month.

LI Mom, it is hard, I believe Casey was out of control, it happens so fast. With my daughter, one min. she was fine, the next oh my, screaming, cussing, throwing things, lies, voices, stealing, jail, men, drugs. You name it, she has done it. It is hard to explain the illness, but itis harder to live with. I just pray she has no more kids, because you can ask anyone in my family and they will tell u that they think she is capable of harming them.

I am sorry for about your step sister and sister. My daughter has been in a behavioral hospital 3 times. She will not take her meds. She says she is fine. YEA right that is why I took custody of her son who is now 17 months old, if I had not took him I would be in Cindy's shoes by now.

I totally understand and respect the pain you are in due to your daughters illness and the damage it has caused your family. But with all due respect, Bipolar isn't a "baby killer" disease.

I am so sorry, Raine. Thank g-d you are there for your grandchild.

Get Smart - you took the words right out of my mouth. I don't use gutter language - never have - but, even if I did .. you can bet your last dollar I would never ever have spoken such trash to my parents. Such disrespectful language & behavior!! :furious:

I am stunned that the Anthonys are mortgaging their home & assets to bond this lying trashy witch out of jail. By all means do everything conceivable to find Caylee - but, let Casey stay where she belongs. IMO - that irresponsible self-absorbed 22 yr. old is burying her family in more ways than one. Sad & Pathetic!!

I don't have a good feeling about the outcome of this case .... :(

Rummy

I have saw a lot of young kids talk to parents this way. It is how they are now. I know it is unreal. You do get some that don't but there is a lot.

That worries me also.

I think almost everyone assumes Caylee is not a missing child & only Casey knows where her body can be found.

Nobody wants to be sucked into Casey's sick games.... they'll spend their time & money helping parents who DO want to find their children.

In fairness most missing persons organization like equesearch have to be asked by the family.

Alot of the jails are demanding that the inmates have money to purchase calling cards now. At any rate, her brother made the statement in his interview that they didn't realize she wasn't calling because she needed money too. So that's where that bit came from, whether she just needs cash for the call or a calling card wasn't mentioned.

I mentioned the calling card thing in an earlier post. This thing about her family not understanding the money for the phone calls doesn't make sense. Most counties have Web sites and you can look on the police or sheriff's Web page and find out how to contact inmates. They usually list all the info in detail.

I'm still thinking the attorney didn't want Casey making calls. From what we are finding out, these calls are not only recorded, they are public - and any news organization can request them (maybe under the FOIA?).

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member