Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I am trying to catch up:
Can anyone tell me who Tony is and his last name?

What is it with the Patrick guy? I missed it and trying to go back and search? What video? Can I get a link?

Sorry to be such a PITA!

Tony (TonE on his myspace) Lazzaro is Casey's current boyfriend.

Patrick Bourgeois visited Casey in jail on the 24th, per the visitor log and there is a video/audio of that visit which you can find here:

http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html
just click the link for "jailhouse visitor"

Cindy is losing her mind. I think she is about to have a nervous breakdown. I can't help but feel sorry for her. She obviously loved/loves Caylee dearly.

Quoting myself here lol, but I just find it amazing that Cindy says this!! She really, really needs to get some help IMO....I'm very concerned for her mental health right now. Here's a transcript I did of that portion of the interview:

Reporter: On the second 911 call Cindy, Casey very calmly, very calmly says "my daughter has been missing for 31 days".

Cindy: She wasn't on the 911 call.

Reporter: She was, you can hear her voice! She says "my daughter has been missing for 31 days" and she doesn't sound upset about it.

Cindy: She didn't call 911, I did

Reporter: But you can hear, she gets on the phone and she says this.

Cindy: I don't know what phone she got on.

Tony (TonE on his myspace) Lazzaro is Casey's current boyfriend.

Patrick Bourgeois visited Casey in jail on the 24th, per the visitor log and there is a video/audio of that visit which you can find here:

http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html
just click the link for "jailhouse visitor"

By any chance is TonE the one with all the tatoos in her photobucket. Is he in there somewhere? :waitasec:Or can someone point me to a pg and row. His shot on the news was shaded. Did not get a good luck.

The reason I found this odd, I have been watching this myspace page and he has been online every day for the last couple of days, but the messages stop on June 17. I'm not saying that this guy did something on June 17, but that it's odd this guy is online and no activity.
I don't find that odd - there are quite a few long gaps in his messages such as from Feb. 24th to Apr. 15th.

been discussed yet.
http://www.myspace.com/mikewalker

Male
21 years old
Oviedo, Florida
United States

From what I can tell he did not go to school w/Casey and are you sure this is the Mike Walker? I saw some posts last eve from A DIFF GUY?

I don't find that odd - there are quite a few long gaps in his messages such as from Feb. 24th to Apr. 15th.

That is exactly what I would find odd. It's not what IS there, it's what is NOT. He has been signing in daily but there are no messages. I'm only tossing in thoughts, trying not to leave a stone unturned.

Curosity anyone wanna take a smack at this one.

How did Casey get to Cindy's hse on the 16th of June Quiz,
A. Did she drive the stolen auto -pre steal?
B. Did she take public transportation?
C. Did she walk, Skip, Hop or Jump (multiple question)?
D. Did Cindy pick her up?
E. Was she dropped off by Dad, Bro, or a friend or lover?
F. Was she already living there?
Sorry I'm starting to get very bored with Casey's BS.

?? How do you know she was there on the 16th of June?

Good morning, Sleuthers. Chiming in with coffee...

This is the paranoia Casey is feeling I think. Of course she feels LE is out to get her, they want to know what she has done with Caylee.

With so many posts, I wanted to post a myspace link, don't know if it has been discussed yet.
http://www.myspace.com/mikewalker

Male
21 years old
Oviedo, Florida
United States

The reason I found this odd, I have been watching this myspace page and he has been online every day for the last couple of days, but the messages stop on June 17. I'm not saying that this guy did something on June 17, but that it's odd this guy is online and no activity.

I don't believe that to be the right Mike Walker. He doesn't seem to have any mutual friends with Casey at all, that I could find. It seems the only thing connecting him to her would be his name and the fact that he lives in Oviedo. IMO the correct Mike Walker is here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20507384
Reasons: He lives in the area, he is friends with a Patrick Bourgeois, he is on Casey's myspace friends, his first name is definitely Mike/Michael and he has the word "walker" tattooed on his chest. He also shares several mutual friends with Casey. This is JMO though.

By any chance is TonE the one with all the tatoos in her photobucket. Is he in there somewhere? :waitasec:Or can someone point me to a pg and row. His shot on the news was shaded. Did not get a good luck.

There are some pics we've seen on the photobucket and also another site someone sent some links out to earlier (they might be on the photo thread now) of who we believe to be him. He does have a new pic up on his myspace though, no longer just the one of him in the baseball cap.

I don't believe that to be the right Mike Walker. He doesn't seem to have any mutual friends with Casey at all, that I could find. It seems the only thing connecting him to her would be his name and the fact that he lives in Oviedo. IMO the correct Mike Walker is here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20507384
Reasons: He lives in the area, he is friends with a Patrick Bourgeois, he is on Casey's myspace friends, his first name is definitely Mike/Michael and he has the word "walker" tattooed on his chest. He also shares several mutual friends with Casey. This is JMO though.

I agree with you, your Mike Walker has to be the guy. If you look in his blog section under "Yall still my homies," he's got a message from the needy (nerdy) little Patrick!! LOL

?? How do you know she was there on the 16th of June?

I'm game. uhhhhh because Cindy said soooooooo,
and Casey said sooooooo on her my space page on the 24th of Jun she said she had not been hm in 9 days. I don't know who to beleive, do you?:woohoo:

k- question-
I noticed they differentiate between being "drunk" and "crunk" do we think that means perhaps when coke is involved they are "crunk"? JUst asking if anyone is familiar with that term?

Don't think the auto was ever stolen, it was Caseys to use. She was living at her parents house until the morning of the 16th apparently.

Curosity anyone wanna take a smack at this one.

How did Casey get to Cindy's hse on the 16th of June Quiz,
A. Did she drive the stolen auto -pre steal?
B. Did she take public transportation?
C. Did she walk, Skip, Hop or Jump (multiple question)?
D. Did Cindy pick her up?
E. Was she dropped off by Dad, Bro, or a friend or lover?
F. Was she already living there?
Sorry I'm starting to get very bored with Casey's BS.

k- question-
I noticed they differentiate between being "drunk" and "crunk" do we think that means perhaps when coke is involved they are "crunk"? JUst asking if anyone is familiar with that term?

crunk means crazy and drunk

I'm game. uhhhhh because Cindy said soooooooo,
and Casey said sooooooo on her my space page on the 24th of Jun she said she had not been hm in 9 days. I don't know who to beleive, do you?:woohoo:

Im missing something, Casey said she was not at the Ovieda house in 9 days, not the Anthony's. How can Cindy state Casey was at the house on the 16th and say Caylee was missing since 6/9 originally- everything I read is that she did not see either and was texting them?

I agree with you, your Mike Walker has to be the guy. If you look in his blog section under "Yall still my homies," he's got a message from the needy (nerdy) little Patrick!! LOL

LOL who is King Merk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member