Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the tip line number still published wrong? That really bothers me. A sleuther here called and reported that. They should have updated it right away.

I guess they think If they don't fix the date why does the wrong phone number matter?

CheckDaFacts
DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESSQuote:
Originally Posted by Patty G

When my son's friend was in jail ... (female) she had to buy all the items except for the outwear and shoes. She was jailed in Florida!

Interesting comment again u have spoke of isolation. Casey's is not allowed under wear? How was she mingling with other inmates in order to obtain her attorney's name? Baez said all she had was a blanket, no bedding and no under wear and in isolation???????? He says it the interviews. LE is not suppose to advise an attorney, big no, no. Is this more Casey stories???
CheckDaFacts ... you took my quote and responded to something different. I never said Casey was in isolation. My response had to do with buying articles while in jail. :)

Ok? Could you not have simply respectively responded directly the way we have all been doing? I was addressing possibly a comment you had responded to, or I missed the grab. Apparently it did not show up. I don't understand the way you laid me out, uncalled for. I respectively corrected the error of your ways, my right. QUOTE

Okay if we're going on the theory that Jesus Ortiz is Caylee's bio-dad then why didn't Casey or Grandmean file for social security death benefits for Caylee? Also, on Jesus myspace album there is a picture of a little girl about four or five years old that is clearly NOT Caylee.

Caylee did indeed go to high school with someone with the same name. Yes, a few of her friends show up on Jesus’ myspace. Nevertheless, I think Jesus’ family would want contact with their grandchild especially since their son deceased. I have no doubt Casey knew him but I’m a bit hesitant to say he is the bio-dad.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=15753753&albumID=0&imageID=3899128

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

http://media.www.centralfloridafuture.com/media/...tudent.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719.shtml

Cindy communicated with Casey every day. But your right she never saw her and now her car was abandoned, the reaction not to call authorites on the way to get Casey or before calling Amy may be odd as well.

Absolut - per Georges interview with Craig Rivera Cindy's contact with Casey during the time period between June 16th and July 15th did include actually seeing her.
Unfortunately, Craig did not stop to ask if Caylee was with her. We know she couldn't have been, but I still would have liked to see what George had to add about that.

I thought that was a stunner.

Someone said posted you tube links to last nights Geraldo show. I'm off to check them out.

OME

I don't know how hard it would be???
I know nothing about the tides / just sounded possible is all.
I've heard of high tides / low tides & not sure how it works. Or if a body would wash up on shore.
Does anyone else know????

If you want to know about tides ask Scot Peterson. He made quite a study of them before he dumped his wife, Lacy.

Okay if we're going on the theory that Jesus Ortiz is Caylee's bio-dad then why didn't Casey or Grandmean file for social security death benefits for Caylee? Also, on Jesus myspace album there is a picture of a little girl about four or five years old that is clearly NOT Caylee.

Caylee did indeed go to high school with someone with the same name. Yes, a few of her friends show up on Jesus’ myspace. Nevertheless, I think Jesus’ family would want contact with their grandchild especially since their son deceased. I have no doubt Casey knew him but I’m a bit hesitant to say he is the bio-dad.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=15753753&albumID=0&imageID=3899128

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

http://media.www.centralfloridafuture.com/media/...tudent.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719.shtml

I doubt they told his family she claimed that. I am sure grandma is fine with not sharing caylee with another family

Was it 45,000 or 4500 Casey ran up on her mothers cc? In what time span did this happen? Was it in the weeks following her moving out of her parents home? What I don't understand is why the credit card company would not have called her to report unusual activity on the credit card. Especially if their purchasing history did not reflect the amount charged during ? time period. Credit card companies do this as a standard thing.

I also do not understand why the grandmother would NOT have at least asked to speak with Caylee on the phone if she hadn't seen her. Even to say "hi, I love you". I know da*n well if my mother had not seen my son for 3-4 days she would call or drop by. I can't imagine a grandparent NOT checking on their grandchild for a month.

How is it NO one can verify the Nanny, especially if Casey has stated this nanny watched Caylee for 1.5 years. Heck, my son goes to DC and his Grandmother, Grandfather AND Aunt have picked him up... I don't buy the nanny bs at all. What confuses me if Cindy works, who was really watching Caylee all the times when Casey was out tying one on.

Daytona is about 1 hour away.

LE has to find out what Casey's normal driving habits were... did she prefer to make short trips or did she also like to take longer drives?

I think it's pretty risky to drive SUCH a long distance with a baby's body.... she might be more likely to stay closer to her home base area.

Maybe I missed this, but everytime they bring up Casey's husband, they say they think he died in a car accident, but they don't seem to be 100 certain on the subject. How difficult is it to get an obit or death certificate?

If I was going to write the missing flier it would read the following:

Caylee Marie Anthony Age 2
Missing June 16th, 2008
Last seen with Casey Marie Anthony.
Vehicle 1998 Pontiac Sunfire

She had an icon in photobucket account that said "I (heart) Jesus Ortiz". They obviously knew each other.

They both went to the same high school..Colonial High School. Still does not mean he is the Dad of Caylee..could be just more of Casey's spin.

LE has to find out what Casey's normal driving habits were... did she prefer to make short trips or did she also like to take longer drives?

I think it's pretty risky to drive SUCH a long distance with a baby's body.... she might be more likely to stay closer to her home base area.

Early on it was stated she had a learners permit. I am not sure where we all got that from.

I have made some notes on everything I have read, since I am FINALLY caught up! SO here goes

*Casey told everyone, her friends and family that she was an event planner. And so far, no one can prove this,..otherwise her boss would have come forward. So here is the reason I think she said this. Casey, like any other 22 yr old likes to party. I am sure this didn't fly with GM. So to get to go out every night and have GM watch Caylee, she said she was an event planner. So when GM says, "you can't go out tonight. you have to watch your daughter" She could say, "But Mom I have to go out! Its part of my job!" And I highly doubt that GM would wait up till 2 for Casey. So when she came in drunk, GM didn't even know it.

* Casey's Diary of Days blog on her myspace (which has since been made private) was posted on July 7, 2008 correct? And she posts that she is watching American Psycho as she makes that blog. CAYLEE IS MISSING AT THIS POINT AND SHE IS WATCHING AMERICAN PSYCHO AND NOT LOOKING FOR CAYLEE???

*People are saying that Patrick B (her first visitor) might be a relative of Cindy's. If that is the case, then Casey would have recognized him. I believe that he is connected to someone who is connected with Casey who helped cover up evidence of Caylee's disappearance, so when they go to trial they can show that Patrick knows this person who knows Casey.

*Casey says in her jailhouse call to family that she hasn't been able to get a hold of anyone! That all the numbers are disconnected! This is my question,.. if she can't get a hold of anyone then HOW does she know that there is a threat to her family and Caylee if she talks? And IF there is really a threat to her family and Caylee WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION?!!!!!

all of this is jmo

If I was going to write the missing flier it would read the following:

Kaylee Marie Anthony Age 2
Missing June 16th, 2008
Last seen with Casey Marie Anthony.
Vehicle 1998 Pontiac Sunfire

OOPS you spelled Caylee's name wrong..now maybe we can understand better the little mistakes Cindy has made when she misspoke.

Looking again at Jesus Myspace page under his profile where it asks about Children ... Jesus puts it "someday".

Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Humacao, P.R,
Body type: 5' 11" / Athletic
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Income: $30,000 to $45,000

Status
Not open for further replies.