Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Blink. I think Lee knows how to handle Casey and he does not have a lot of tolerance for her BS and Casey knows that. AND I think Lee really wants Caylee home. If Caylee comes home, Casey can come home and this will all go away.

So far, Lee is the only one to call Casey on her nonsense. He has consistently said "Don't lie and twist words with me, don't yell at me and don't waste my time" to Casey every time he has talked to her.

As for going directly against his mother - I would say, NO PROBLEM. He grew up with Casey. He has been watching this for the past 22 years. It is obvious he is fed up with the catering to Casey and her lies. He's done with it. It was probably difficult when they were growing up and now he has moved out and doesn't have to deal with it much and he probably likes that. Now that he has been thrown back into the mess, he's doing it his way, because after all, look how far mom and dad got......

Salem

That is exactly what I see in his conversations. Mom is in denial..ahh love they gave this girl everything she is a spoilt brat

chased by air molecules in my opinion. He was hightailing it out of there like a fart in a windstorm imhoo!

If he went out a back door, to escape the media, this could be a sign that he is working with LE, and they have advised him not to make anymore statements to the media.

Blink I don't see it that way at all. But maybe I'm just not a nice person... if it were a member of my family I'd tell them right up front your being stupid! You better talk & tell everything you know / if you don't you might be sitting in jail a LONG time. Thats probably putting it very mildly knowing me.

I can't even see the courts awarding Cindy Caylee if she were found alive. She is a basket case & needs a great deal of mental help herself.

:clap: Exactly! If, on the outside chance that Caylee is found alive, I would hope Child Protective Services would step in immediately.

chased by air molecules in my opinion. He was hightailing it out of there like a fart in a windstorm imhoo!
Were those his tires squealing I heard? Why not just let the news van follow you to wherever you're going? No need to rush - as long as they're behind you, they're going slower than you are!

I TOTALLY agree!!!!!
IF they had nothing to hide...they would. Too bad they don't realize that they have run out of rocks to hide sh#t under! It has crossed over the line from a protective family into complete and utter lunacy!:eek:

I do not believe a cadaver dog would hit on urine from a living person... hold on...looking....~snip from another message board but also further searching this~snip~

Cadaver dogs will not alert to urine or anything like that. It has to be the two chemicals that appear only when a body is decaying"

it's on a few threads back, putricine and cadaverine, iirc, actually I lie, it was on chat on Sat 7/26

Not only this, but Cindy said in her rant at the beginning of Greta/Megans
show tonight that she brought over all of Caseys stuff "from the apartment".

Well, Cindy did she or didn't she move out?????

Quit coloring the truth.

OME
I bet gma is referring to a few weekend bags and some backpacks or some sh#t like that. Gma is officially off of my list of persons that have any credibility. The ONLY reason I pay attention to what she says is to catch her in another inconsistancy (of which there are many), or an outright strange and obviously fascious comment (again many)

I know screaming would do no good & I'd have to walk away...

Reminds me of the old saying: "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"....

But I know I would have lost my patience long ago, when it comes to getting to the truth in this case, IMO :furious:

Actually, on the Greta interview tonight she blamed law enforcement for her daughter being in jail. Say what?

Cindy demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T, but doesn't want to reciprocate.

I am sorry for what she must be going through, knowing in her heart that little Caylee is gone and thinking that maybe she could have done something to prevent it. But I've never seen a less sympathetic crime victim.
Diane, you are much more of a woman than I could ever be....I am beyond feeling anything more for ms cynthia anthony than complete and utter disgust. She has screwed this case from the getgo and if she goes much further with this screwing action on the part of the investigation...I hope that her as$ is charged post haste!

Was she asked where Caylee is, or if she thinks Caylee is OK?

Would the psych doctor have confronted her directly about Caylee's whereabouts, or tried to worm it out of her sideways?

I find it very hard to believe that the psychologist asked Casey about Caylee's disappearance. Since the judge ordered a psychological evaluation, this would be limited to psychological testing. Hence, the Rorschach (inkblot), MMPI and possibly the TAT. My bet is that Casey has an Axis II Cluster B (borderline personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder) diagnosis as well as a mood, Axis I Cluster A disorder. Any diagnosis of a personality/character pathology disorder is a severe with a poor prognosis.

:rolling:

Watching the repeat now...I like how Cindy says that "the public is getting frustrated, because they know that Caylee is alive and that my daughter is innocent" :mad:

This is the main problem. Cindy is really the only person who believes Casey. This is how it has always been.

Cindy believes all of America lives in a fog and can be manipulated -- just like she has been.

benzodiazipines and ECTOH are a dangerous combo...and I can see them at work in her statements imhnursingoo

Obviously I know what benzodiazepines are but what is ECTOH?!

ETA- Thanks so much for the daily update thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt