Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter about the phone? Am I missing something here? LE has the records...why do they need the phone itself?

She is claiming that Zenaida's phone number is on this phone. She claims it wasn't saved to her SIM card, and wasn't transferred over to her current phone. This phone is missing.

I'll listen to it again, but I felt like it was "Oh yeah, the park"...He could have been registering surprise more than anything. I'll do it tomorrow 'cause I'm pooped!
Night all...and thanks for the heads up on "profile".
'Night, RR. Sweet dreams to you again tonight. :blowkiss:

I'm off to peaceful sleep, as well. The real world is so much more beautiful than this family's lies. I find it almost impossible to care about any of them. Except Caylee. And that's unusual for me. Normally I care about everyone. This case is different. To say the least. G'night all.

my blackjack II says samsung, do different companies make the same phone?

My boyfriend is looking for it, now. Says the blackjack does come in silver, but he's trying to find a picture of the latest model. He says he's pretty sure it's the blackjack, because of the circular type motorola logo at the top, plus the black keys are in indicative of the blackjack phones.

I do a little bit of photography, and I know that the angle that picture was taken at could cause the phone to look slimmer, less "wide" than if it had been taken straight on...but he's trying to find an accurate picture to compare it to now:)

hey all. haven't posted on this in a minute, seeing as tho not much has changed and casey and cindy are still as batshiz crazy as ever.

i keep waiting for the day the case breaks.

@ least there are some late-nighters out there like me.

She is claiming that Zenaida's phone number is on this phone. She claims it wasn't saved to her SIM card, and wasn't transferred over to her current phone. This phone is missing.
Yes, but it still does not matter. What does matter is who called and texted. They will have the numbers, if there are any. A number on her phone wouldn't matter anyway if no one called or texted from it on the many times she claimed that she talked to the sitter. Right?

Hey! Careful how ya throw my initials around, Girlie! :eek: LOL

Casey is never going to come clean no matter what they do here. They could stand on their heads, tap dance on the ceiling, and beg until they are blue in the face...not going to happen. If and when they do find Caylee's body, she will try to convince people that it isn't really Caylee. She is no Susan Smith when it comes to lying here. This woman is polished and practiced. It is a way of life for her and she won't change, imo.

O/T: Tell your BIL he should be ashamed for selling that car!!
dude that was a sleep deprived typo.. so sorry (ss) SS! :blowkiss:

Hey! Careful how ya throw my initials around, Girlie! :eek: LOL

Casey is never going to come clean no matter what they do here. They could stand on their heads, tap dance on the ceiling, and beg until they are blue in the face...not going to happen. If and when they do find Caylee's body, she will try to convince people that it isn't really Caylee. She is no Susan Smith when it comes to lying here. This woman is polished and practiced. It is a way of life for her and she won't change, imo.

O/T: Tell your BIL he should be ashamed for selling that car!!
actually it was NOT A TYPO.....I WAS REFERRING TO SUSAN SMITH IN THAT POST

my blackjack II says samsung, do different companies make the same phone?

he said yes, both companies make them.

That sounds so odd to me, but he promised me that they do...with different emblems at the top.

I've never heard of that before? two different companies making the same model? sounds weird to me.

hey all. haven't posted on this in a minute, seeing as tho not much has changed and casey and cindy are still as batshiz crazy as ever.

i keep waiting for the day the case breaks.

@ least there are some late-nighters out there like me.
We are all waiting for that day, Abra! I wouldn't hold your breath tho.

Batshiz crazy is about as professional a term for those two as I have seen tonight! LOL (No offense to our smart professionals here! :blowkiss:)

I cheated...I took a long nap earlier.

Yes, but it still does not matter. What does matter is who called and texted. They will have the numbers, if there are any. A number on her phone wouldn't matter anyway if no one called or texted from it on the many times she claimed that she talked to the sitter. Right?

good point!

now you're making me feel sheepish :iamashamed0005:

but I think I'll continue looking out of sheer boredom...

She comes to me in my dreams...
my dreams nightly relate to this case whether it be the frustration, or the withering of it.... (tomato plant dream where all my romas, which I grew from seed and are huge, withered and died in a day)

She claims the number was input into this cell phone's phone book.

I'm almost certain that there is no Zenaida, no phone number, no phone calls. She already suited up with Lee to explain away how she wouldn't have this number because Zenaida called her from different numbers.

Lee was questioning her about where this phone was, so he could prove (or more likely disprove) that the number is on this phone.

It was only a discovery and question if this was possibly the phone in question. Nothing more...

We are all waiting for that day, Abra! I wouldn't hold your breath tho.

Batshiz crazy is about as professional a term for those two as I have seen tonight! LOL (No offense to our smart professionals here! :blowkiss:)

I cheated...I took a long nap earlier.

i napped as well. and my son, (he's only FIVE) just went to bed as well. tonight has been fun!!

i get so mad when i'm frustrated to the max with my little boy, and still kiss him sweetly goodnight (for the 12th time) and tuck him in, and then get on here and read these cases involving murdered babies and what not.

it's a good thing i'm not a cop or judge or the president of the united states. i'd torture the damn answers outta casey. everyone has given her 15,000 chances to do it on her own. i'm in a favor of some street justice, lol.

Why does it matter about the phone? Am I missing something here? LE has the records...why do they need the phone itself?

Dunno, maybe she had numbers saved on the phone and not all on sim. If I recall rgt she related she had it set up to save all numbers on sim. Think the issue is catching her in another psbl lie about loss? It seems she already lied as she said it fell from pocket or purse but then said maybe its in one of my bags at home. Just more of her silly run around games tryin to pretend she is cooperating, ha!!

I already said I would be waterboarding her if it were my daughter and I would gladly go to jail for assault and battery AFTER I was finished!

O/T: Night terrors? Poor lil fella. Some kids just can't sleep. :(

Dunno, maybe she had numbers saved on the phone and not all on sim. If I recall rgt she related she had it set up to save all numbers on sim. Think the issue is catching her in another psbl lie about loss? It seems she already lied as she said it fell from pocket or purse but then said maybe its in one of my bags at home. Just more of her silly run around games tryin to pretend she is cooperating, ha!!
Someone needs to be asking her about the shovel, the gasoline, and the more pertinent questions here. Come on, LEE! Get with the program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member