Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/

Has totally changed, the date is now listed as June 16th.

If you have any information on the whereabouts or well-being of Caylee Marie Anthony since June 16, 2008 please notify the authorities by using the phone numbers below:

Orange County Missing Persons Unit
407-254-7000
407-836-HELP (4357)

Detective Yuri Melich
office 407.254.7000 (ext. 70633)

Crimeline: 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)

PRINT OR VIEW THE FLYER. Please print flyers and distribute them everywhere you can.

If you cannot get through at the numbers above or are not contacted for a follow up within 48 hours please contact Caylee's family at the phone number below:

Anthony Family Residence: 407-275-4909

PRINT OR VIEW THE SPANISH VERSION FLYER.

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

Anyone else wondering why she is feeling so "awkward around dad"?
It's been mentioned that it was perhaps Dad had been unemployed for so long...was a bone of contention in the family is how I interpreted it.

Did you guys hear the guy on OTR say that Cindy may be getting away w/ lying to the state police, but if she tries it w/ the FBI, they will prosecute her (Martha Stewart)? I HOPE someone has made that clear to her. Maybe she'll realize she has got to stop playing these games in the misguided effort to protect Casey.

My friend & I have been discussing this . . . if the Grandparents & Lee know anything, the Feds have made it known that this is business!! If they know ANYTHING, now is the time for "immunity"; otherwise, it will be "Anthony Hall" at the OC jail! Sorry . . . I am so amazed at this 22 girl. She was only 20 when she had a child, she still lived with her parents, she did not have LOVE in her life to help raise a child except her mother & brother, and she is telling lies like a child.

Sorry Athy, I re-read your original post and not sure I saw a question-
Were you looking for input as to whether or not the FBI may have eluded that Caylee was dead? If so, I understood from her Greta appearance they said VERY little to her and they did most of the talking (duh- fbi, you lie to them you go to the clink)..
I think they were told last weekend that some forensics are back indicating a possible death, I have seem their mood shift almost immediately.

Did you note Cindy said "i thought they were involved before but I was wrong and now they are.. she is seriously warped-

yes that was it. it just sounded to me like they may have. sorry took so long to respond back, daughter called. doesn't she know we're in the middle of trying to solve a mystery here and not to bother me.:rolleyes:

Here is my take on it. First off, isn't this around the time they might have filed for divorce? (Forgive me if that is wrong, but I am exhausted and getting ready to go to bed) I think she feels awkward around her father because SHE was the reason they were going to get a divorce. All of her DRAMA,(which seems to follow her wherever she goes) was splitting the family up. JMO
I believe it was around Father's Day.

I take your point.

I don't drink beer, but how much can a six-pack cost?

not very much, but casey was making it sound like they needed a bunch, like to make sure everyone gets wasted. then it can be expensive.

the filing for divorce was around Christmas time - know it was in December

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

I think she is very ashamed that she had a child out of wedlock & so young. I bet her parents FREAKED when they found out she was preggers. And to top that, she couldn't pin point a father -- WOW!!

My sister at the age of 20 waited 7 months to tell my parents she was preggers . . . after my dad told her she was getting fat & shouldn't eat s much. Wow -- it was crazy!

Okay...im quoting my own post. Those are good reasons why she may have felt "awkward". Dad gives me the creeps. What if and this could explain how easy it could be for her not to have remorse over killing Caylee.....this may sound far fetched....but what if George is the father....maybe Im nuts??:waitasec:

I was interested in the fact that she's limited her visitors to immediate family, too. Obviously, she's not expecting Tony to come see her. I wonder if she's been writing to him, or talked to him at all?

We all know she lives in her own reality, so by not allowing anyone else to visit but family, she's living the fantasy that Tony "can't" visit her since only family is allowed to visit. Hence, poor Toni.......can't visit, isn't it? (I wonder if he even entertained the idea............).

<puts sarcasm away>

Okay...im quoting my own post. Those are good reasons why she may have felt "awkward". Dad gives me the creeps. What if and this could explain how easy it could be for her not to have remorse over killing Caylee.....this may sound far fetched....but what if George is the father....maybe Im nuts??:waitasec:

We've discussed this possibility early on but I think we discarded it. Sorta :)

We all know she lives in her own reality, so by not allowing anyone else to visit but family, she's living the fantasy that Tony "can't" visit her since only family is allowed to visit. Hence, poor Toni.......can't visit, isn't it? (I wonder if he even entertained the idea............).

<puts sarcasm away>
Actually that is right on the money !!!!

Didn't I read on one of the threads here that Dad filed divorce papers a few years back, then canceled them?

That might explain Lee's comment, and it makes me wonder about Cindy and George's relationship. Cindy seems to be ok with both Caycee and Lee, so maybe she is enabling both kids, and alienating George so she can be in control.

Only a child from a dysfunctional family would understand these kinds of familial pathologies... alas...

In the past, with other major cases, we've had good luck posting a daily thread for each of the major programs - Nancy Grace and Greta, and dating them. Both Nancy Grace and Greta are hour-long programs devoted to criminal cases. I did a thread for Greta tonight, titling it "Greta - July 31, 2008." That way we can separate each daily program and keep the thread fairly short, making it very easy to go through. At a later date, it makes it easier to find a program where a particular subject was discussed.

Since this case is generating interviews on other news programs devoted to all current events, we could have a third thread - "Talking Heads - July 31, 2008." This thread would have discussion of interviews relating to this case on news programs like Good Morning America, Today, or local Orlando programs.

At some point in time, when and if charges are filed, this forum will slow down considerably while we wait for the legal process.

Too many lies, increasingly unnecessary lies.
She sounds like she's relishing the situation she is in. She's getting alot of attention, can watch her parents on TV, listen to commenatary 24-7 about HER!
I expect her to be charged with homicide within the next 2 weeks; especially, as reported, LE searching in areas divulged from parents conference.

I am wondering if something will break close to Casey's birthday, like on August 8th or 9th, probably before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver