Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past, with other major cases, we've had good luck posting a daily thread for each of the major programs - Nancy Grace and Greta, and dating them. Both Nancy Grace and Greta are hour-long programs devoted to criminal cases. I did a thread for Greta tonight, titling it "Greta - July 31, 2008." That way we can separate each daily program and keep the thread fairly short, making it very easy to go through. At a later date, it makes it easier to find a program where a particular subject was discussed.

Since this case is generating interviews on other news programs devoted to all current events, we could have a third thread - "Talking Heads - July 31, 2008." This thread would have discussion of interviews relating to this case on news programs like Good Morning America, Today, or local Orlando programs.

At some point in time, when and if charges are filed, this forum will slow down considerably while we wait for the legal process.

Agree...Ill be here following all the way... CAN YOU IMAGINE...Cindy's response to the death penalty for Casey?

As for the legal process - tonight on (I think) it was Greta - someone asked about her being able to get a fair trial in Orlando - hell at this point the only place she is going to get a fair trial is on Mars

did i also hear right that Jose is now their FAMILY lawyer?
It's what I suspected would happen...but they would have been better off retaining their own counsel. Isn't there a conflict of interest here? Blink's idea of a guardian named for Caylee sounds better and better IMO.

As for the legal process - tonight on (I think) it was Greta - someone asked about her being able to get a fair trial in Orlando - hell at this point the only place she is going to get a fair trial is on Mars
tru dat

Hey, since they were discussing that "letter" and the reporter stated that all the LE can do is ask for it, but the family does not have to give it over...

what if she confesses to everything in that letter that she is writing. what if her family continues to cover for her? LE cant put a warrant out for the letter, or charge wtih 'obstruction'? If they know that this "letter" is going out from casey soon, cant they read it before it goes out?

From what the reporter said, it makes it seem like that's the only way casey can communicate with her family without LE hearing anything about it. It doesn't seem right.

It's what I suspected would happen...but they would have been better off retaining their own counsel. Isn't there a conflict of interest here? Blink's idea of a guardian named for Caylee sounds better and better IMO.

it was stated later on that he's just acting as their family lawyer. that it wasn't/isn't official.

You got that right, Swag. !!!!!

Blink, I think I remember reading that you had some connections to get info, can you say which results are back? If not, I understand completely.

wa- speaking "generally".. I can say that based on the evidence recovery, sampling and field testing by the CSI team and the fact that the evidence is being tested in Quantico, you can assume that they know whether or not the hair belonged to a living or deceased individual, if only a mitochondrial sample is possible (meaning no bulb in most cases and depending how long a person is deceased, that may be the case.) They know if the stain evidence is blood or decomp residue/fluid or other, but if the hair and stain had the potential for for full DNA profile, they may be waiting on that. I should say that there is potential for other physical evidence in the car ie: drugs, drug residue, o, and yeah of course, the case clincher, unsub sweat.. (sorry had to)
I admit on the dirt I am no expert, out of my scope, except that my son used to put it in his pockets when he played outside :)

I would say if they have anything of note, but not too noteworthy, you will see a release tomorrow- LE is big on having defense attorneys scramble over the weekend..

I am wondering if something will break close to Casey's birthday, like on August 8th or 9th, probably before...

It is not out of the question in a high profile case where the defense camp is so, shall we say, well liked as to recognize a victim's birthday, but I will leave the star reading up to you. Welcome to WS!!

I really believe that this is a media circus (caused by lies) that now all of a sudden is becoming a missing child case. The LE treated as a missing case since day one. I think yesterday was day one for the Anthony's. The website to me is proof positive of this.

that is interesting - seeing as how he was at the jail just "wanting to make her smile" and the cryptic hand message as he stepped down from the stand at the bond hearing

not only that but being around her dad is awkward but sitting in jail she is "fine"

I agree Blink - its that stain that is going to make or break it. Even if it is Caylee's hair - unless it has that "bulb" not being to be able to make "anything" stick. I know my daughter's hair is all over my vehicle (she has real long hair). But without being able to test for living or deceased - it all comes down to that "stain"

and I'm willing to bet it ain't no PIZZA SAUCE!

(sorry I couldn't help it)

Coltsgal, I'm a nurse in a county jail in Tx. I know that the deputies at my facility read EVERY piece of inmate mail, incoming and outgoing. Except correspondence w/ attorneys. It's probably the same in Florida.

Is Caylees birthday the 8th or 9th?

I think it is the 9th, according to the daily summaries. I noticed because my youngest daughter was also born on August 9th, but way back in 1971, and she is my pride and joy!

I wish I could find Caylee, wrap her in my arms, and keep her safe forever from such a mess. Now I am just wishcasting/dreaming. Probably time to go to bed in tears for this precious little child, who deserved so much better in life than what she suffered.

OK, I was just getting confused with the way the reporter was stating info. He said that outgoing mail isn't as regulated as incoming mail. There's a chance it wont be read, and after that all LE can do is basically ask the family for the letter.

That's basically how I understood him. I sure hope I'm wrong! :D

This case brings out so many important lessons. First of all, people should really reconsider what they post on myspace and how much the post. Second, parents should pay very close attention to what could happen when you enable your children to the degree that this woman obviously has.

I think it is the 9th, according to the daily summaries. I noticed because my youngest daughter was also born on August 9th, but way back in 1971, and she is my pride and joy!

I wish I could find Caylee, wrap her in my arms, and keep her safe forever from such a mess. Now I am just wishcasting/dreaming. Probably time to go to bed in tears for this precious little child, who deserved so much better in life than what she suffered.

Thanks and ditto...gnight!

Look at the flag on the house - on Greta. It is at half staff.

Plus shouldn't fly the flag at night unless you have a light on it.
You know, Tricia and others talked about that very early this morning.

LE does not want family or media to know where they are searching.
re...On The Record FOX
Thank goodness for that....because the thought of them NOT looking is unacceptable...regardless of what Casey has said/not said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech