Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in essence, today is coming to a close and we've learned nothing new.... we know nothing more than we knew yesterday.....and Caylee remains missing.

Thanks, Blink tried posting a link, too, but I wound up going back to the same search screen you've posted here.

Think it's the public defender who got out of Dodge?

cant be sure, but it is my guess. Not every court uses the same abbreviations.

don't know about you all - but I feel whipped right about now - probably all that excitement, first CSI at the house and then the anncmt of the press conf. and then this HUGE LET DOWN - that we now know no more than we did before CSI came to the house. My daughter has been following this with me and she is now sound asleep - I'm going to go get some dinner and try to regroup.

On another note, and I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed but I couldnt find anything........I know some computers in cars keep a "record" of sorts when it comes to mileage. I saw a case on TV where they got info from the car's computer as to how many miles had been drivin on a particular day to determine where to search for something? I realize it wouldn't probably record certain "dates" but through some kind of forensics they determined a time frame and compared that to mileage to come up with a search grid.

Did anyone look at the shot (picture) of the bag that the female CSI had in her hand, it almost looked like it was two (2) bags taped together.

don't know about you all - but I feel whipped right about now - probably all that excitement, first CSI at the house and then the anncmt of the press conf. and then this HUGE LET DOWN - that we now know no more than we did before CSI came to the house. My daughter has been following this with me and she is now sound asleep - I'm going to go get some dinner and try to regroup.

I'm pretty whipped myself! I have to go home now, and I won't have access again until Monday. Hopefully things have calmed down around here by then. =) And hopefully we have some news!

OK. Sorry for posting on the wrong thread before. I'm new. Please forgive me. I'll get the hang of it!

In the presser thread, I wrote about Casey's initial call home from jail?

To Cindy, she said, "You don't know what my involvement is in stuff?"

I thought, perhaps, that pointed to Casey AND at least one other person being involved in Caylee's disappearance. If you read it that way, it would also point to Cindy having no involvement.

Some others brought up some other ideas. (Pardon me for not checking your names ... perhaps you can move your comments over here?)

AND - when Cindy said no - she did not know Casey's involvement - did you hear Casey's voice change just a little? Seemed to me that Casey took this to mean that she (Casey) was fooling everyone and she could keep on doing it. I think this was a defining moment. If Cindy would have been able to say something like - no, but LE thinks they know what your involvement was - letting Casey know someone was on to her, but Mom still believed everything she was saying, Cindy might have gotten some real info. This was before all the phone calls were released, so Casey might have spilled, at least a little bit, because LE was being so "unfair" to her...... arresting her on a "whim."

Opportunities lost,

Salem
progress.gif

Well we can be assured that unless they find Caylee, there will be no more news until Monday right?

So, in essence, today is coming to a close and we've learned nothing new.... we know nothing more than we knew yesterday.....and Caylee remains missing.
My sentiments exactly. Casey is behind bars not talking. No place to search because there are no leads. People talking , but not having anything to say.That pretty much sums it up. There will be a trial...not sure for what. Doesn't matter what the outcome is for Casey...it won't merit the crime she's committed- whatever that my be. Knowing that child is out there...somewhere...hurts my heart.

Daily recap is here Please pm me if you would like additional info added. To prevent multiple posts in that thread! TIA

Has any of the family been to visit Casey in the last few days? Maybe they are letting her stew a while.

Even if Caylee is found alive,.. can they still press charges on Casey for obstruction and child neglect? I heard that if they charged her on that alone that it is 6 years in jail.

FYI ~ From Forensic Science International regarding a study on cadaver dogs

http://www.pawsoflife.org/pdf/Library articles/carpet squares.pdf

snip -

""

The shortest post-mortem duration that resulted in a correct selection was for a sponge placed on a cadaver that was one hour twenty five minutes post-mortem. In general, the average overall accurate response was about 50%, although this is most likely reflective of the various training levels of the dogs and handlers and the short scent adsorption time of twenty minutes.

It must be kept in mind, however, that many dogs will react or show interest to any decomposed tissue at certain short times during the decomposition process

http://www.k9forensic.org/AAFSpaper.html

I've missed most of the discussion today, and the presser. I did hear that Sheppard Smith stated that Casey is to be released from jail. Is that correct and why?

Was there anything released in the presser that's new?

Did anyone look at the shot (picture) of the bag that the female CSI had in her hand, it almost looked like it was two (2) bags taped together.

i have read a few articles today that say there were 2 bags of evidence, they were mainly samples taken from outside the anthony house, and they were most likely dirt to compare with the samples from the car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487