Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I've been gone all day. Does anyone know how Christine2448's search in Orlando is going?

Please forgive me if this has been discussed, but did anyone think someone else would be joining in on the pc? Could there have been a different reason for this presser initially (release of info about evidence), but that was changed because the family was asked and they requested the info not be released till after the benefit?

You know now that you said that in all the confusion Det carlos Padilla did the presser, and he seemed to do it because (someone) else did not show up. Don't know why.

This has been a horribly nerve-racking day, I'm stressed to the max.
I think I need to break away for awhile, let my BP get back to normal.
I hope and pray sweet little Caylee is found safe soon.
For the rest of the weekend, I'm only going to be reading, and will only post if I have something I feel might be valuable.
Just wanted to let ya know I haven't jumped ship.:blowkiss::seeya:

I bet she is just tickled pink that this is a national story. :furious: And its sad that even if Caylee is found alive she will ALWAYS be the mother that waited 31 DAYS to report her missing and she will always have a "bad mother" stigma to her name.
...and I don't think she'll ever have full custody of her child again.

Come on Caylee girl...give us a clue.

Hi all! I've been gone all day. Does anyone know how Christine2448's search in Orlando is going?
I'm not sure...I think she posted earlier that she hadn't gotten a response back from LE.

I bet that is what the PD does stand for. Its throwing me though because I do not remember a public defender being on there when this first started. So why add one then withdrawal? Maybe at some point there was discussion of letting Baez go, a PD was appointed and then Baez worked it out?

Thanks, Blink tried posting a link, too, but I wound up going back to the same search screen you've posted here.

Think it's the public defender who got out of Dodge?

This has been a horribly nerve-racking day, I'm stressed to the max.
I think I need to break away for awhile, let my BP get back to normal.
I hope and pray sweet little Caylee is found safe soon.
For the rest of the weekend, I'm only going to be reading, and will only post if I have something I feel might be valuable.
Just wanted to let ya know I haven't jumped ship.:blowkiss::seeya:
Know how you feel...think I may do the same...take some MH time.

I just don't know. I have tried very hard to try to understand Cindy's position. It seems telling to me no fliers were posted at the apartments where the alleged nanny kidnapping of Caylee took place. If it were me, and I truly believed my daughter's story, I would probably at the very least have set up camp right out front and have spent the last few weeks dogging everyone who lived there, visited there, etc. This is just another reason for me to think Cindy doesn't believe anything Caylee has said.
Lanie

You know I tend to agree with you. The actions of this family are bizarre. While I don't think that the GP's are involved in what happened to Caylee, I don't understand their point of view.

Let's say for the sake of arguement we believe Casey's general story. She dropped Caylee of with the babysitter/nanny (that she couldn't afford) and now she hasn't seen or heard from this person since. Why on earth is she keeping quiet? Because she is worried that someone will hurt Caylee? Caylee is MISSING!!! She has been missing for over a month, what do they think that the kidnappers are just going to change their minds and drop Caylee off? Noone, including her mother has heard from Caylee in weeks and Casey is not worried? That is very contradictory, Casey thinks that these people will hurt her child if she tells what she knows but she is seen out partying when she is supposed to be conducting her own investigation. The GP's can't see anything wrong with their daughter's theories. Again Caylee is missing, she is already in danger!!!!! Maybe instead of being upset with LE they should be putting their daughters feet to the fire about what she knows. Why are they not pleading with this girl to tell the truth. The mother, the brother, any of them. This is so bizarre. If they believe her story then fine, but why not pressure her to talk about what she knows in order to help LE.

Also, Cindy seems to be so upset that LE is not doing everything in their power to find Caylee, but the one person who can help them is saying ANYTHING!!!!! Or what she is saying is full of lies. She orginally sent the police on a wild goose chase. Going with them to Universal Studios and leading them around to her office and telling the security guards that she lost her work badge and waiting until she gets down the hallway and then admitting that she hasn't worked there in 2 years. What is wrong with this girl? She is insane. Then you hear the brother on the tapes asking her about her cell phone and she says it was at Universal Studios when she last had it and then he asked her if she was there for work? SHE HASN"T WORKED THERE IN 2 YEARS!!! What the hell is he talking about? All the talking in code to her. Is this how Cindy raised this child? To lie to her and authorities. What kind of people are these? My mother would be trying to choke me to find out all the information she could to find my child. Even if she was as delusional as Cindy and believed my story.

I'm seriously frustrated with this whole family. Their behavior is just odd. The whole thing is just making me sick. And I know I am just rambling.

Sorry about the rant, but I also have a question, after looking at the timeline, I was wondering if anybody has narrowed it down to when she was supposedly dropped of with this nanny. Casey orginally said June 9th, we know because of the video she was last with the family on Father's Day. Has Casey or her mom ever revised when she was exactly dropped off?

I am in GA..I was just trying to get searches organized...nothing is being done through me/our group. We wrote LE, no response.

You know now that you said that in all the confusion Det carlos Padilla did the presser, and he seemed to do it because (someone) else did not show up. Don't know why.

before the actual presser started, Padilla told one of the reporters that he was waiting on someone incase he couldnt answer a question that the other person might beable to answer but that person didnt show so he just took care of it. I didn't pick up anything that might have been more info i the other person showed or not.

welcome MBS!

You know, as I read all the speculation about what has happened, I see a lot of posters are not being unbiased and somehow this leads to hysteria on this board. Todays PC was evidence of that. Even on the daily recap some of the wording is not unbiased and based on the evidence. I want to caution everyone. Sometimes when hysteria is unleashed we lose sight of the truth. . . Just sayin

I'm fairly new here, so forgive me if I am O/T with this.

Something bothers me about the shed. It was stated by Cindy (and she dragged this explanation out) saying that it was ALWAYS locked and Casey did NOT have a key. If this is the case, how could she have had a history of stealing the gas? The house/yard looks pretty tidy, so I don't think that they would have just left gas cans sitting on the patio.

That said, WHY, if George knew she had stolen gas before, did he call and report it this time??? Could it be that he found something in that shed and wanted to make a report so that it would not fall back on him? Could it be that Cindy obviously wears the pants in that family, and maybe that was his way of cluing LE in early on that something was wrong? It seems that if he tried to talk to Cindy about it, she would have gone bonkers and likely created a huge rift in the house.

Maybe I misunderstood, but today didn't they get a soil sample and it was stated that the search was on the outside of the house today?
For all we know, they started to lock the shed because she had this history.

I’m excited, I just got registered, this is my first post. I’ve been reading here for a while and am kind of obsessed with this case. With all the comments about Cindy being made, I just wanted to say I don’t feel I can judge her, at least not yet.

I personally don't think that could judge Cindy or Casey in this case. Two things are obvious to me:

1) Cindy is doing what she thinks is best for finding Caylee even though we might prefer her to do something differently.

2) Casey has mental issues which cause her to think differently.. not to excuse it, but frankly no one in their right mind would behave as she has no matter the reason for the missing child.

welcome I am new here also.

You may want to change your approach. I think if you had come here and just stated your position about the grandparents without attacking the posters here, things would be a little calmer.

You have not posted on the Caylee forum since the 22nd and today your first line is this:

GIVE ME A BREAK! I am so sick of reading from people bashing the Anthonys. How much have you been following this case?

I'm always interested in hearing a fresh perspective. But I don't think it's fair of you to yell at the rest of us.

fair enough. I was out of line to be so aggressive in my reaction. I should have been more diplomatic. The main reason I haven't posted is that I have been appalled at the treatment of the GPS who appear to me to be victims in this. Normally the mods enforce more respect for how family is treated in these cases unless it is clear that they are POIs but in this case a huge percentage of the posts bash the GPS without adding anything to solving the case.

I'm especially amazed at this given that the basic facts are that the GPS have been very cooperative - no lawyers, open access to house/car without search warrant,willing to talk to LE at any point.

I just don't think the Caylee forum is being well managed - I don't think the values of websleuths are being upheld. Because of that even though I am interested in the case I have mostly declined to participate.

It just seemed like a huge waste of time (first they made everyone wait, then he kept calling someone, give him (?) a couple of minutes)...I wish the media would start really investigating.

Please forgive me if I've missed mention of this ...

Does anyone know whatever came of making Casey's video conferences public?

In one of the phone calls to her brother, he said he would have asked things differently if he had known it was public information.

I haven't seen any of the video conferences.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members