Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC: Cindy said she locked the shed(s) for safety purposes, due to pool products,yard product etc so that Caylee couldnt get into it, she also said the ladder to the pool had to be removed when not in use at all. After seeing her Garage and how neat it is ( O/T..crap, husband is home to my messy house lol)I think that may be it, I also can be sold on the theory that Casey stole gas etc before so i'm not sure, i'm just going off what I remember.

This conversation always seemed awkward to me. For awhile there, I thought Cindy was a bit dumfounded because there had been some sort of collusion there...that Cindy did in fact know something.

Interesting. I saw it as Casey testing her mom. Casey was almost belligerent (maybe too strong of a word) when she made the comment to her mom. Cindy really sounded exasperated in her response to Casey. But then it just seemed like something "clicked" in Casey. Like it was her clue - mom is not blaming me, I can run with this.

I think maybe if Cindy had been a little more on her toes, she might have been able to "exploit" this moment with Casey. Alas, there was no push and Casey got the message that she was believable and that her family, at least, was in fact believing her. I really wish Casey would have said this to Lee because I think we would have had a different outcome. Oh well....... who knows? Can't go back.

I have never thought that the Gma was involved. I really believe that she wants Caylee back and that's all she ever wanted. Any doubts I might have had were abolished with the first 911 call. Listening to her tell Casey that she would take court action if necessary pretty much summed it up for me.

Salem

This is confusing to me...can you please explain? Do you mean everyone has biased opinions?

I'm confused trying to explain what I meant ;) . . . I was trying to emphasize that let's not get hysterical letting speculation unfounded in bias run rampant(like "I believe Cindy is a *&%$ because of the way she is acting" for example.) I would like to get to the truth and I believe hysteria and bias can cloud what is true and what is not. It's really not my place to admonish people - I just wanted to caution. That's all.

In Florida, it's called the 33-day rule. It's meant to prevent defendants who simply can't post bail from being held behind bars indefinitely. In the case of Casey Anthony, it means if the state attorney doesn't file child neglect and interfering with an investigation charges in the next 17 days, she'll be released on her own recognizance. She can still be charged for anything and everything, but they cannot detain her (pre-indictment) for longer than 33 days...

Thank you.
Lanie

This is true. However, it just strikes me as strange. It seems that he may have found something there, then put a lock on it for whatever reason. It just bothers me...like there was evidence that HE was aware of but he couldn't speak about it because his wife is a raving loony. JMO.
I figured the lock was on there to keep out your average backyard thief, which in this case may be the daughter of the household.

But maybe it wasn't only the gas he was trying to protect? I don't see Casey as the huffing type (sniffing aerosol), but who knows?

Fox news covering now and (some guy named David Young) saying the CSIs were there today trying to link the grandparents to the crime?

And where is FDLE in all this? Not involved?

I absolutely agree, and thought about posting it, but felt I would not be able to duck fast enough...
This Pressconf was supposed to be about something else and then pulled for the last minute absolutely..
Just now getting back online. I totally agree here. Something happened at the last minute. The chief of police was supposed to come down and address the press. Instead we got his mouthpiece, Carlos.
If I was betting I would say they needed a judge to sign something and at that hour on a Friday couldn't find one quick enough.
I have seen this happen time and time again in DV cases. It's frustrating but you learn to deal with it.

really blink, I didnt see that, guess I wasnt paying close enough attention. I would like to hear more info as its been awhile with no leads. I still don't think the GP's are involved but i've been floored before.

Fox news covering now and (some guy named David Young) saying the CSIs were there today trying to link the grandparents to the crime?

And where is FDLE in all this? Not involved?

as much as i like Foxnews I have to say, they have stated that Casey said "i'm not level" when she said "on that level" ( this may have been myfoxorlando and fox reported on their website) they also said that CSI swarmed the Anthony house today in one of their titles on an article ( which I can't find) today as well. Talk about not getting facts right. IMO

So do you think they had planned to let Casey out of jail as Shepard Smith was saying before the news conference? What do you think the real reason of the conference was suppose to be? What would a judge need to sign?

as much as i like Foxnews I have to say, they have stated that Casey said "i'm not level" when she said "on that level" ( this may have been myfoxorlando and fox reported on their website) they also said that CSI swarmed the Anthony house today in one of their titles on an article ( which I can't find) today as well. Talk about not getting facts right. IMO

Yeah, and they also had (and maybe still have) on the front page of their site that CSI "swarmed" over at the Anthonys place today.

Sensationalize much?

Here's another thought I just had. Today is Friday - FUSIAN FRIDAY - maybe LE is working behind the scenes - IF they are others involved, this press conference could be a ruse to show them that the cops are just "bumbling" around and really don't have anything solid. BOY OH BOY if I was in Orlando you can bet I would be there tonight - just to "people watch" - and I bet LE is there too - yet you will never be able to spot them. I know that place will be jumpin' tonight just from all the publicity - and with that - the undercovers will just blend right in. Anyone up there - up for it so you can go and report back?
Playing catch up here and I'm behind but I just saw this and wanted to say I also thought about tonight being Friday. If LE has found out more about what goes on here or wants to this would be a great time to send undercover in.

If CSI is trying to link gp to the crime - maybe my worst speculation could be coming true. According to the time line, no one saw Caylee after June 15th Father's Day, Correct? Wasn't it the next day that Casey Departed? Well, what if Caylee fell into the pool and drownd? I saw this because of sniffer dogs alerting in the back yard, Cindy calling 911 and them secretly recording her saying "I've given you 31 days?" Meaning, I've given you 31 days to take care of this, make it look like it wasn't our fault and now I am going to step in and call the police because it's getting out of hand. (Too late btw) I also wondered this because of the jailhouse tape that was mentioned earlier and the conversation Casey had with her mother. (The tone in Casey's voice was You know why mom! Mere speculation and I wonder if anyone else has wondered that?

Yeah, and they also had (and maybe still have) on the front page of their site that CSI "swarmed" over at the Anthonys place today.

Sensationalize much?

lmao, I just went back and checked ( I posted that as well) now it says "visited" HUGE difference from SWARMED. lmao

I really have a feeling the PC was all about damage control. They didn't report anything new. They had to speak with the Anthonys beforehand.

Its been said that they don't trust local LE. I'd guess that they did a bit of "tattling?" on local LE to the big boys. Possibly even tossed out a law suit threat if it wasn't cleared up that they weren't cooperating.

One rule of thumb... The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Lots of squeaking going on.

IMO

I was waiting for the poor guy to break into a soft-shoe, sans cane and boater.

Definitely got the impression that perhaps at the last moment, information that was going to be imparted was withheld.

I totally agree with you Diane....
Something made LE change there mind about the information at the last minute & not say anything. Was totally weird!

I am in GA..I was just trying to get searches organized...nothing is being done through me/our group. We wrote LE, no response.
I'm sorry they haven't responded. FWIW, I thought it was a great letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487