Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might seem silly... how BIG was that apartment?

And what 2 young guys who have a life want a 2 year old that doesn't belong to them and belongs to the girlfriend the one has only known for 6 weeks suddenly changing their style? Surely this impacted how they "ran" if Caylee was there as well?

Wait...when did Casey and Tony meet? Was it end of May...it was, wasn't it? So that means like 3 weeks they'd known one another.

Ok so maybe it is the same Jeff Hopkins, they use to be close, he moved (lots of comments about him needing to come back to Orlando from various people) he runs into her once this year which based on face book I think was around May 2008.
I couldn't find Casey posting on here in May???

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20346194

Is this the guy?

He said he met up with her once at the Ale House...saw that mentioned...also she posted about Fusian (well I guess she WAS doing her job!).

Then why on the 911 tapes does she say that her daughter had been missing and she just found her and was driving her to the police station.

Maybe Cindy had been calling & texting her every day trying to get her to come home or worrying about how she was taking care of Caylee (she worried about this in her Myspace post on July 3) ... she could have communicated by phone but not known where Casey physically was ... maybe that's what she meant by "missing" when she said it?

Heh! I don't think she is. She's taking showers, calling home and sounding too damn chipper!

I bet she's wishing she was wearing her dancing shoes and dress tonight instead of no underwear and a paper robe.
Yes, that sounds like her... although, she doesn't strike me as the type to wear underwear anyway.

And what 2 young guys who have a life want a 2 year old that doesn't belong to them and belongs to the girlfriend the one has only known for 6 weeks suddenly changing their style? Surely this impacted how they "ran" if Caylee was there as well?

Or worse, it didn't affect how they did what they did...What if Caylee, unsupervised, got into some drugs or hurt herself with something that had been left lyig around...that wouldn't explain the behavior of the rest of the family though.

Oh and why does the mom say in the 911 tapes that Casey has been missing and then say at the bail hearing that she at least talked or texted her everyday? My guess would be because she was missing and she only said that she had contact with her because they wanted the bond lowered and because they wanted to make it look like she didn't just up and disappear whenever she felt like it. I don't think she talked to her at all during the 31 days

There are soooo many inconsistencies!!

This is a little off topic, but goes along with the post I posted the other night about Fusion. I got blasted for having the wrong place...BUT, this IS the same place that I was calling the drug club. The same owners own the car place that donated money. FWIW, if she was not working there, WHY is this company fronting so much money? Something about this is not right...

Video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgG4rjp0TkQ

This could be a way for the company to launder money? Give it one of their own associates who will come forward with the info that will lead to Caylee.

Of course, that would only make sense if Cindy didn't have to FORCE the information out of Casey that Caylee was missing.

I need to write a book-o-fiction. These wild theories come so easily...

Maybe Cindy had been calling & texting her every day trying to get her to come home or worrying about how she was taking care of Caylee (she worried about this in her Myspace post on July 3) ... she could have communicated by phone but not known where Casey physically was ... maybe that's what she meant by "missing" when she said it?
We had discussed that perhaps Cindy wrote that post for Casey to see. She had created her MySpace account the same day.

Does anyone have a link to what exactly the myspace post says on July 3rd?

I have to go to bed, but if anyone wants to continue checking on the Fusian media info, here is something I found on the fusiangirls site.

They are plugging Macedo Motorsport and Pit Bull Motorcycles and crew. This seems important because nothing else on the page works and you can't even login. It tells you to email for info??? Sounds like a hooker site to me.

Peter Benevides owns Superior International Investment Corp.

Wonder if there is a way to find out if he is investing in one of these fusian businesses???

Ricardo Morales' MySpace address is
www.myspace.com/johnnymcqueefer

So.... I googled "johnnymcqueefer" - this is what I got.... still reading.
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/about15612-0-asc-0.html

One of the posts on here claims that Casey left this comment on someone's MySpace (not sure whose?)...one I haven't seen yet:

May 6, 2008 2:45 PM
thanks hun. that's the plan. it's pretty impossible to relax around caylee, but i'm trying. she's being pretty good, thankfully.

how've you been?

Attorney Blasts Report

Anthony's attorney Jose Baez blasted a report while on Nancy Grace when she said Deputy Carlos Padilla had reported that Baez asked for immunity for Anthony, Local 6 reported.

"The police have just leaked one thing after another," Baez said. "I don't know. Carlos Padilla wasn't there."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/news/17062838/detail.html

So I guess he did ask for immunity?

Liltig...those 2 posts you pasted blew my mind, have y'all checked out that info? I fear I'm getting so tired things are just kinda flyin' over my head! If that's for real (the whole fusian/nanny thing and the sawgrass apts) wow...just wow.

This whole case is the most twisted, confusing, baffeling thing I've ever followed! If Casey was putting on a brave face to toss off 'kidnappers' and not put up red flags, I can only say ---watch out Hollywood, best acting I've ever seen! I can't imagine ones own flesh and blood, the child you carried missing and being able to smile that easy, clear of worry or concern in the eyes.

She has to be the BEST actress that there has ever been or she's just vacant inside, jmo. Unless she knows her child is safe somewhere and she's willing to sit in jail or whatever it takes to ensure her baby stays where she is. This is all just insane...just insane.

I feel like Alice in Wonderland...anyone else?

I have to go to bed, but if anyone wants to continue checking on the Fusian media info, here is something I found on the fusiangirls site.

They are plugging Macedo Motorsport and Pit Bull Motorcycles and crew. This seems important because nothing else on the page works and you can't even login. It tells you to email for info??? Sounds like a hooker site to me.

Peter Benevides owns Superior International Investment Corp.

Wonder if there is a way to find out if he is investing in one of these fusian businesses???

Who is he?

Ok, so IF Caylee was with Mom, that might explain why she was partying instead of looking for her child. Because she thought her child was safe with mom?
That's why I wanted to know if any of the pictures we found were from later on in June. I'm not sure Caylee was missing on the Fusian dates (including the 20th). Now why the family wouldn't come forward with that info no doubt is because they assume the date is @the 16th. Only Casey would know otherwise. I asked once before..."Casey would you care to revise the timeline?"

Liltig...those 2 posts you pasted blew my mind, have y'all checked out that info? I fear I'm getting so tired things are just kinda flyin' over my head! If that's for real (the whole fusian/nanny thing and the sawgrass apts) wow...just wow.

This whole case is the most twisted, confusing, baffeling thing I've ever followed! If Casey was putting on a brave face to toss off 'kidnappers' and not put up red flags, I can only say ---watch out Hollywood, best acting I've ever seen! I can't imagine ones own flesh and blood, the child you carried missing and being able to smile that easy, clear of worry or concern in the eyes.

She has to be the BEST actress that there has ever been or she's just vacant inside, jmo. Unless she knows her child is safe somewhere and she's willing to sit in jail or whatever it takes to ensure her baby stays where she is. This is all just insane...just insane.

I feel like Alice in Wonderland...anyone else?

Very interesting stuff, isn't it? Even if it turns out to not be related to Caylee missing, it will still leave something to be investigated for other reasons. IMO

Does anyone have a link to what exactly the myspace post says on July 3rd?

There is a link to it on the myspace/facebook comments thread (here: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68058), but here is the text:

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper