Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are posted online (her myspace, photobucket and similar sites). I assume they did a web search for her various emails and known screen names. Names on there may lead to to further searches. A deeper search program is available to media and LE. If you post something online somewhere- it can be found, EVERYTHING (even if deleted) leaves a trail. They apparently don't have the ones I posted w/link today- feel free to forward to media outlets via email.

I think the media got most of their pictures from the links right here provided by the sleuthers.

I agree, fewer sites, fewer places for people to send their hate mail.

I don't understand all the hate that is being expressed at the different sites. photo captions and email and such.

I understand it is a very bad thing that is happening but I still don't understand the outpouring of hatred and how that solves any problems or creates a solution.

Maybe I am just to new to following crime and hatred is a normal end result and I will get use to seeing and reading over time. But right now it really hurts my heart to see so much hatred and mockery.

I don't know about you mothers but my daughter would fall asleep in the car seat in minutes. Maybe once she fell asleep Casey put her in the trunk,went in the club and came out crunk and forget about Caylee,by the time she remembered that she was the mother and found her it was too late.

Maybe she knows that if a body has been decomposing for x days it would be impossible to figure out the cause of death. She may be stalling with the 30 days and all the lies. After enough time has passed she will "crack" and tell them this "real story" so she can claim it was an accident.

According to Geraldo show, Casey just changed recently. Her father said she didn't drink etc and was known as 'mom' to her friends because she was so motherly to Caylee. It wasn't til she met Lazzaro that she started in with all this clubbing and drinking and got a new crowd of friends and became unreliable.

Did Geraldo just call Casey "slutty"?

He's really putting Tony Lazzaro under the microscope by saying that Casey completely changed once she started dating him.

The owner of the Websleuths, Tricia, is currently being interviewed on the radio for the next 30 minutes. www.kdka.com Go to the Life Lounge link then click the live link on the right to listen!! It is exciting and she is discussing the site plus other cases.

In the newest pictures of Casey & Caylee it did appear that she was a good & loving mother. I'm so curious to know what went wrong, and how this situation turned into such a tragedy.

Geraldo: "She was slutting it up at the Fusian club."

He's showing the girl-on-girl dancing and toilet-leaning photos. Nice.

Did Geraldo just call Casey "slutty"?

He's really putting Tony Lazzaro under the microscope by saying that Casey completely changed once she started dating him.

Yes!!!!!

Now he's showing the bedroom photo with Casey sprawled on top with Tony (?) and the guy looking like he's passed out on the floor.

The new photos from the early years of Caylee's life that Hart found today have really hit me hard. I must say, Casey looks at Caylee with all of the love that we want to see in our mother's eyes. She looks truly delighted to be a mom (the one with her and a newborn Caylee is especially touching - and heartbreaking).

I've thought about these photos all day. And in the end, I think Casey really did love being a mom - at first. The first year is filled with LOTS of attention (everyone loves babies) and lots of firsts. But then Caylee was 2 - and walking, and talking, and running, and demanding more responsibility than ever. To make matters worse, Casey was now 21 and everyone around her was enjoying a carefree life of clubs, drinks, and dancing. She was the outcast amongst her social circle. Couple that with the "terrible twos" and who knows where her head was.

Already longing for the club filled life of her friends Casey met Tony - a big name in downtown nightlife. And he represented everything she wanted and didn't have. And there was no way she could be a part of his life and lifestyle with full time mommy duties (diapers and dj booths don't match folks). Suddenly life in the fast lane seems more alluring than potty training.

I know this is a long post and you're thinking "you haven't contributed anything" and you're 100% correct. I'm just finally making some strides in understanding some possible psychological reasons Caylee's gone and Casey is in jail. Do I know what happened to Caylee...no. Can I explain why Casey is acting the way she is...no. Do I in any way say that whatever happened is ok...HELL no. I'm just simply saying when you strip away the details and look at a young girl who has a baby young you can understand reasons she might rethink that decision 2 years later.

I have a question. Does anybody know how the press got all the pictures of Casey partying?

I believe photobucket.
when NG showed them it said "wftv/photobucket" I believe. It could have been another show, not NG.

According to Geraldo show, Casey just changed recently. Her father said she didn't drink etc and was known as 'mom' to her friends because she was so motherly to Caylee. It wasn't til she met Lazzaro that she started in with all this clubbing and drinking and got a new crowd of friends and became unreliable.

If she was always such a good mom, etc til now, then I wonder why most of her aquaintances that have come forward with a statement have all said the same thing......that she LIES CONSTANTLY!

She didn't even have a job for 2 years...Casey's mom was "mom" to that child. IMO

Geraldo: "What do you do with gas cans?"
Reporter Rozzie in Orlando: "What do you do? You burn a body!"

Says they took the gas cans and more soil samples.

There is no proof that Jesus was ever a boyfriend of Casey's or even a friend. It is all just speculation based on the fact that he was someone that died in a car crash that she "might" have known from highschool. JMO

They are myspace friends (at least). I don't know why it matters who the father is anyway...

Geraldo's reporter said that Tony and Casey didn't start dating until 6/11th...what are they saying? Steph says the parents should be arrested if fit finds they knew anything (talking about reporting the gas cans).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl