Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo's brother has "exclusive" information that Jesse took a paternity test proving he's not Caylee's dad.

Now Geraldo is talking about Caylee being held because of money that Casey stole? Did I hear that correctly?

Yessss!!

Rozie says it was blood in the trunk.

Yea, somewhere else I read said bodily fluids but the bond hearing LE just said stains.

I think it's amazing how stains has now turned into blood and body fluid on TV and Blogs.

Yea, somewhere else I read said bodily fluids but the bond hearing LE just said stains.

I think it's amazing how stains has now turned into blood and body fluid on TV and Blogs.
The Fox reporter said she got that from Padilla who is the OC PR person - but you never know.

I don't understand all the hate that is being expressed at the different sites. photo captions and email and such.

I understand it is a very bad thing that is happening but I still don't understand the outpouring of hatred and how that solves any problems or creates a solution.

Maybe I am just to new to following crime and hatred is a normal end result and I will get use to seeing and reading over time. But right now it really hurts my heart to see so much hatred and mockery.

I think that some people are just so hurt and shocked by this case that putting out all the hate makes them feel better. They aren't actually doing anything constructive, but they feel like they are.

The telling factor in this is NO - ABSOLUTELY NO - searches being done. Why is that? Have they already found her?

Geraldo's brother has "exclusive" information that Jesse took a paternity test proving he's not Caylee's dad.

Now Geraldo is talking about Caylee being held because of money that Casey stole? Did I hear that correctly?

The being held because of money would tie into my theory from last night...by the way, is the gambling forum up yet? I can't find it if it is.

Moments before Geraldo started - George said Caylee is absolutely still alive.

The telling factor in this is NO - ABSOLUTELY NO - searches being done. Why is that? Have they already found her?

I would assume that the length of time between the last sighting and now adds so many more opportunities for travel and disposal that even setting parameters would be next to impossible.

If that happens, how do you think the family will react? Do you think they will remain supportive?
I don't think Cindy will ever be able to admit to herself that Casey harmed Caylee unless Casey confesses to her. Then maybe. I'm not trying to be hard on Cindy, I think it will be way too difficult for her to process that her daughter could be capable of it.

On Geraldo they said forensics will be in before the end of this week, if not sooner. Also that the stain in trunk is "blood". :(

Man, there is some real character assassination here in their discussion of George and Cindy.

I agree! This is nothing more than a slanderous gossip fest!
Shame on Geraldo and company.

Pardon me for asking a question that may be common knowledge....but is Casey in with the general pop at the jail, or is she segregated? I have always heard that other inmates are not to friendly to people who have committed crimes against children....

Pardon me for asking a question that may be common knowledge....but is Casey in with the general pop at the jail, or is she segregated? I have always heard that other inmates are not to friendly to people who have committed crimes against children....
No - that came out today - she is not in gen. pop - she is being held separately for her safety

Do they (LE) do that or does the inmate have to request it?
I believe LE does it based on the case and such. Plus - at first - Casey was on suicide watch - not sure if she still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member