Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe LE does it based on the case and such. Plus - at first - Casey was on suicide watch - not sure if she still is.

Wait a minute, how can a person be on suicide watch, yet still be described as "Completely unemotional"? Just one more thing that doesn't add up.

One of the attorneys on Geraldo said they changed the term
"blood" found in trunk to "fluid" found in trunk in order to NOT have to turn this evidence over to the defense....?

Did I hear that right?

Someone posted them earlier, but they were actually "no compensation" positions with quite the amount of expectations :rolleyes: I guess that's better than using money from the benefit or such, but it is interesting that they don't seem to have friends/family/community folk assisting them in these roles.

Personal Assistant to George Anthony

24 hours On-Call DAILY

Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.

Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony

24 hours On-Call DAILY

Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

LE needs to have an undercover agent apply.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17069694/index.html

I feel so sorry for George. Casey really needs to see this video.
IMO
Thank you Carrington. After the second interview with LE (when Cindy and George were separated) George looked really defeated....like he is starting to accept the unacceptable...imhoo I, too, think Casey should see it. At the bond hearing I noticed a huge difference in her facial expressions when her father took the stand vs her mother. She started to cry really hard and smiled a few times...whereas when Cindy was on the stand she had pursed lips and a face of contempt (if you want to learn more about reading the microexpressions eyes has some great videos on her blog www.eyesforlies.com)

I find it interesting that Amy came up and Jesse and Tony - but there was no talk or even a mention of Ricardo - who is now Amy's bf

Probably, I also read someplace that the boyfriend told LE that she had him pick her up there, at the Amscot, and she told him the car needed to be worked on and that her dad was going to have it either picked up/towed. I think she took care of things 2 times, once , in a hurry in her backyard, then came back and to retrieve , then transported to another place, obviously not far b/c let's be honest....the smell was obviously very overpowering, and she probably figured she could not risk being pulled over or something with that smell in the car. Hince the "close to home" bs she told her brother on the phone.

On another note, I found it odd that the Orlando PD don't have Caylee listed on their website as a missing juevenile. reguardless of who is handling the case, they are from Orlando, correct? strange.

I'm still puzzled about abandoning the car (ack--I'm thinking like Cindy?). We know it stunk. We know there may/may not have had gas (cans possibly?). It is not broken down as George drove it home-stink, gas and revved engine going, its all there. Wouldn't she have to explain that to Cindy and George at some point? I saw on another board some questions about the mysteriously missing Blackjack phone. I googled about the phone and it seems to have a GPS. Was the phone in her purse in the abandoned car (or the park)--:confused: But at any rate, its very hard for me to believe that George and Cindy even at this point would believe a single word she says.

I agree! This is nothing more than a slanderous gossip fest!
Shame on Geraldo and company.

I agree. For some reason all this suspision is being heaped on poor George. He just seems like he is trying to remain focused on finding Caylee and trying to maintain some dignity and privacy and everyone wants to beat up on him.

The Black Jack is GPS capable?

Very interesting...

I'm sure LE is aware...
sorry if this appears 27 times....server was busy and I kept clicking on post..

It may be difficult, but that's what they'll go for IMO.
And all Casey will have to do is say it was an accident - then it will be manslaughter

I agree. For some reason all this suspision is being heaped on poor George. He just seems like he is trying to remain focused on finding Caylee and trying to maintain some dignity and privacy and everyone wants to beat up on him.
I think their attitude changed when they found out about (dare I say it?!) the gas cans.

Wait a minute, how can a person be on suicide watch, yet still be described as "Completely unemotional"? Just one more thing that doesn't add up.

The psych concluded her mental state was hard to sum up. (Can't remember the term they used). Since they couldn't come to the conclusion she wasn't a clear threat to her self they probably put her on suicide watch as a precaution or formality.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7113821&version=1&locale=EN-US George speaks about the benefit; is it just me or do the parents not get that you cannot look for Caylee without looking at Casey????!!!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7123077&version=1&locale=EN-US DNA evidence will be back this coming week. George Anthony thinks it will be inconclusive. He states that he has "names" but cannot say them because the people could run off with his grandaughter. He was also upset at the People article in that it was not all about Caylee.

The Black Jack is GPS capable?

Very interesting...

I'm sure LE is aware...
sorry if this appears 27 times....server was busy and I kept clicking on post..

All cell phones made after 2005 have to be E911 compliant.

The psych concluded her mental state was hard to sum up. (Can't remember the term they used). Since they couldn't come to the conclusion she wasn't a clear threat to her self they probably put her on suicide watch as a precaution or formality.
something like..."difficult to describe"...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7113821&version=1&locale=EN-US George speaks about the benefit; is it just me or do the parents not get that you cannot look for Caylee without looking at Casey????!!!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7123077&version=1&locale=EN-US DNA evidence will be back this coming week. George Anthony thinks it will be inconclusive. He states that he has "names" but cannot say them because the people could run off with his grandaughter. He was also upset at the People article in that it was not all about Caylee.
George...her picture is ON THE FRONT COVER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto