Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they're holding up a printout of a google map showing the proximity of Tony's apartment.

ETA I can't find the interview on the kdka site. Anyone have another link?

They are myspace friends (at least). I don't know why it matters who the father is anyway...
Most are assuming that Caylee's father and his family know about her. I'm not so sure. Casey may have never told them.

So now it was a "blood" stain? According to Geraldo's show. . . .

Man, there is some real character assassination here in their discussion of George and Cindy.

I appreciate you guys posting the updates and show convo... my DD is watching tv

So, lets say the results from the tests come back, and they are able to conclude that Caylee is no longer with us, and that she was in the trunk deceased. however they have not recovered her body. What can they charge Casey with?

NO search teams? That is what is really bothering me.

Now they're holding up a printout of a google map showing the proximity of Tony's apartment.

ETA I can't find the interview on the kdka site. Anyone have another link?
just click listen

So, lets say the results from the tests come back, and they are able to conclude that Caylee is no longer with us, and that she was in the trunk deceased. however they have not recovered her body. What can they charge Casey with?
murder

I don't remember seeing Cindy say on the stand that Jesse was the daddy. But I guess she did - they have the video

In order for there to be a character assassination, they would have to prove they had a character worthy of being assassinated.

Now they're juxtaposing Cindy's "I thought Jesse was the dad" testimony with her interview w/Geraldo in which she said that Caylee's dad was dead.

Remember the Carrie Culberson case? LE had nothing but witness testimony and her BF was convicted of her murder. They never found her body.

Geraldo's brother has "exclusive" information that Jesse took a paternity test proving he's not Caylee's dad.

Now Geraldo is talking about Caylee being held because of money that Casey stole? Did I hear that correctly?

Kimberly Guilfoyle: "In this family, if the lips are moving? Lying!"

Whoa, this is pretty harsh.

Geraldo's brother has "exclusive" information that Jesse took a paternity test proving he's not Caylee's dad.

Now Geraldo is talking about Caylee being held because of money that Casey stole? Did I hear that correctly?
Yeppers - but I don't think that is the case either

Remember the Carrie Culberson case? LE had nothing but witness testimony and her BF was convicted of her murder. They never found her body.

Right, they have to have some sort of evidence. I think LE has an idea and are just being hush hush about it, look at all the spin the media has put on this. That could be the reason for no search parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member