Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Ricardo has ever made a public statement. He isn't even quoted/paraphrased in the arrest affidavit, and it was his house at which Casey was staying.

Odd.
Odd is an understatement. I have a new theory but am reluctant to post it. I so want Caylee found alive - and I find it exceptionally ODD that the GP's are still so adamant that she is. I know about denial. But even tonight - right before Geraldo - George is smiling and says "absolutely - she is still alive". It fits my theory.

Hi Bee! Long time no see!

Do ya'll think that the vidence they will be looking for on the gas cans could be mixtures of Casey and Caley's DNA Mmixture? In other words- casey's fingerprints could be on those cans from the times before when she was reported to be known to steal gas, but they are perhaps looking for a mixture of her dna (poss. from sweat) MIXED with sweet Caylee's blood or decomp DNA? when their is a mixed sample, can LE determine if the DNA was deposited at the same time, or if it is layered (one on top of an earlier deposit of someone elses)?

Sorry if this was discussed before on the gas can ad nauseum thread- I may have missed it!

There was a little girl who had been kidnapped by her father, that Rockefeller guy, that was found and was still safe. The FBI was involved in that and they handled it well.
WHY don't the Anthony's trust that if they give the name the FBI will handle this well.
The Anthony's need to knock it off. I understand the pain they must be going through, but this denial of what is REALLY going on isn't helping them.
I don't think there is anything they need to worry about IF they really know who has Caylee.
Sadly, I think she's in the arms of the angels.

maybe I just know different people from the rest of the world, but where I live, someoe taking a child for a debt of some kind and holding them until it paid is not unheard of. I know people that would actually do it. ANd I know the kind of threats they would make to the family.

:waitasec: From what I understand LE can still get the records up until the time she made or received her last call on it.

Unless she was telling a whopper (I can't imagine that :rolleyes:) she told Lee the phone(s) came from an AT&T store..
yeah..she said they were from the at and t store on the west side by the mall (and yes, I have a photographic memory lol). Any florida peeps wanna check out that Casey~ism?

I believe photobucket.
when NG showed them it said "wftv/photobucket" I believe. It could have been another show, not NG.

If you are referring to the Fusion photos, they can only come from the source that owns them

:waitasec: From what I understand LE can still get the records up until the time she made or received her last call on it.

Unless she was telling a whopper (I can't imagine that :rolleyes:) she told Lee the phone(s) came from an AT&T store..
Of course she couldn't remember which one, even though the purchase was made less than a month earlier.

Yuhuh.

Yup...even identified the mall.

maybe I just know different people from the rest of the world, but where I live, someoe taking a child for a debt of some kind and holding them until it paid is not unheard of. I know people that would actually do it. ANd I know the kind of threats they would make to the family.
Really!! I guess I am out of touch with things then. I guess in big cities that's the case these days.
How sad to live like that!

Because technically, the family is cooperating...and who knows what the Anthony's are telling LE when the cameras are off?

:bang: Tonight George was on camera during Geraldo wearing a smile, saying (& I paraphrase) Good news.... Caylee is alive....No I can't give a location....blah, blah, blah

more BS

:bang: tonight george was on camera during geraldo wearing a smile, saying (& i paraphrase) good news.... Caylee is alive....no i can't give a location....blah, blah, blah

more bs

are you serious??

:bang: Tonight George was on camera during Geraldo wearing a smile, saying (& I paraphrase) Good news.... Caylee is alive....No I can't give a location....blah, blah, blah

more BS
SEE I thought I saw that. I was trying to listen to Tricia on Talk radio in Pittsburg and Geraldo at the same time. I asked earlier but no one responded.
I guess I am in the minority, but there is something about George I just don't trust.:rolleyes:

SEE I thought I saw that. I was trying to listen to Tricia on Talk radio in Pittsburg and Geraldo at the same time. I asked earlier but no one responded.
I guess I am in the minority, but there is something about George I just don't trust.:rolleyes:

Same here.

Everyone in the family seems to be saying that they know who has Caylee, in all honesty they keep saying it outright. Yet at the same time, they say that that person will hurt Caylee if they give names. But if that was true, then Casey was set up to take the fall, (not FULLY buying that) and them saying that Caylee is still alive might lead to her death anyway. And I keep hearing that the FBI is involved. If so, then someone must have very credible evidence that Caylee was taken across state lines or that there is more to this than there appears.
FBI is the one who's analyzing the samples...FBI can be called in by local LE...every state has there own (local) office (if I'm not mistaken). Great resource IMO.

In a case like this, don't trust anyone...except maybe Lee, he seems honest, so far.

There was a little girl who had been kidnapped by her father, that Rockefeller guy, that was found and was still safe. The FBI was involved in that and they handled it well.
WHY don't the Anthony's trust that if they give the name the FBI will handle this well.
The Anthony's need to knock it off. I understand the pain they must be going through, but this denial of what is REALLY going on isn't helping them.
I don't think there is anything they need to worry about IF they really know who has Caylee.
Sadly, I think she's in the arms of the angels.

Possibly the FBI is telling them to say this as well as go forward with the fund raiser and everything for Casey to see on tv. Have her think that they are still trying to locate the people she named. Another explanation could be that George has a little hope she is still alive and doesn't want people to stop looking for her.

CC- unfortunately there is something about this WHOLE FAMILY (sans Lee) that I don't trust!

If you are referring to the Fusion photos, they can only come from the source that owns them
Legally that is...I think that's why it took a while for them to appear on the air...owners were negotiating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member