Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Ricardo has ever made a public statement. He isn't even quoted/paraphrased in the arrest affidavit, and it was his house at which Casey was staying.

Odd.
and...he is an ex boyfriend! Perhaps LE is keeping him out of the spotlight. I bet he has been interviewed plenty along with all the friends. Notice we never see any of the friends talking on camera much. I bet LE is protecting them...ie, they could have given le tons more corroborating evidenece that does not need to be leaked to the media. TonE also has not been on camera.

The difference between TonE, the DJ, and the new set of Fusian friends is that THEY had only known this girl for a few months! Per the DJ, she met TonE on 24 May.... that is only 22 days until Caylee was last seen. They didn't know her long enough to "really know her".

From what the DJ was saying they sure do know her now (per fox)
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

You know, I commented earlier about this whole assistant thing, but the more I think about it, the more telling I think I find it.

They are asking for some incredibly personal help, and are looking for someone, a stranger, essentially, who will be in their home and potentially working very closely with them in a time that will probably forever change the direction of their lives (even more than it already has thus far). It's also an incredible risk having a total outsider.

The fact that they apparently are needing this degree of help (for not one, but two members of the family) and are reaching for total strangers to do it, even with the risks of it, nevermind just someone unknown being that intimately tied to them for some length of time.

Do they live in such an isolated state that there is no one around them to help in this capacity. I understand some outside help, but this extent for two people? That to me says they're really getting very little from those around them. Is that because there is no one they're that close to to either ask or that has volunteered? Is that because those around them aren't really rallying around them because they don't buy all this? Either case is sad, because I think that probably speaks to their outside support system.

We've had just the one friend Holly speaking out on NG, and other than that, there's been virtually no one coming forward who claims to know them as a family. In every other case I've followed, and it's been a lot, family, friends and neighbors often put their lives on hold to help, be there, just be faces helping put the face of the missing person forward. Here there's been none of that. Not a single neighbor (that I've seen) coming forward telling cute stories about Caylee, no family members sharing recollections of holidays and saying how much they want her back unharmed, etc. And surely there are those people, but they're not out there making Caylee even more real to the public (something which I think often goes miles in getting the public to get out and search, etc.)

All of that, combined with looking for complete strangers to be this much a part of their lives, just...makes me hope there really is more of a support system than it seems ::somewhere:: because I really fear they're going to be needing a heck of a lot of it down the road, even more than they probably do now.

I find it sad to. I wasn't saying that LE should plant an officer because I think the family is guilty of anything (except maybe going to extreme measures for to get ANY information that might help find Caylee even if it means buying Casey's bs for now) but because LE might get some clues they too can use to find Caylee.

FBI is the one who's analyzing the samples...FBI can be called in by local LE...every state has there own (local) office (if I'm not mistaken). Great resource IMO.

I am still trying to figure out eactly who is in charge of the investigation. I do know from experience that usually in missing child cases they monitor the family phones and they usually request that the family not make their number spublic as that encourages the craackpots. (Most crackpots don't like calling police stations.) And in this case, it seems that the exact opposite is being done.

Possibly the FBI is telling them to say this as well as go forward with the fund raiser and everything for Casey to see on tv. Have her think that they are still trying to locate the people she named. Another explanation could be that George has a little hope she is still alive and doesn't want people to stop looking for her.
I just don't trust him. It's a hunch I have. Think of your job, whatever it is. You have done it for years and you see things that others may not see because of your on the job experience.
That's what it is with me. He turns my stomach. Something about him is not right..not sure what yet.

Although I thought Geraldo's show was a bit of sensationalism tonight..I did agree with Jeanine Shapiro and what she said about the GP's but that's just me.

unfortunately, I missed it...would like to see it if there is a way?

food for thought or maybe someone no's the answer to this but why would george drive the car home why wasnt it towed in by police and checked, just dont make sense why goerge would drive it especially with him being LE??????

:bang: Tonight George was on camera during Geraldo wearing a smile, saying (& I paraphrase) Good news.... Caylee is alive....No I can't give a location....blah, blah, blah

more BS

If George can't say, and the thing with Zanny the Nanny is such a threat and a danger, then why the heck is he blabbing on national TV? Maybe George needs to go to jail, too. IMO

I am still trying to figure out eactly who is in charge of the investigation. I do know from experience that usually in missing child cases they monitor the family phones and they usually request that the family not make their number spublic as that encourages the craackpots. (Most crackpots don't like calling police stations.) And in this case, it seems that the exact opposite is being done.

I think that it the family. They are not right. Casey is clamming up and IF the grandparents "know" where she is they need to knock it off and get the FBI to look there "Discreetly"

I don't think Ricardo has ever made a public statement. He isn't even quoted/paraphrased in the arrest affidavit, and it was his house at which Casey was staying.

Odd.
I think Amy may be single now...at least she was on her myspace last I checked...weren't they supposed to talk about Ricardo on Geraldo tonight?

food for thought or maybe someone no's the answer to this but why would george drive the car home why wasnt it towed in by police and checked, just dont make sense why goerge would drive it especially with him being LE??????
because as George was getting the car back - Cindy was going to pick up Amy and find Casey - in other words - nothing had be reported yet

I just don't trust him. It's a hunch I have. Think of your job, whatever it is. You have done it for years and you see things that others may not see because of your on the job experience.
That's what it is with me. He turns my stomach. Something about him is not right..not sure what yet.

well said couldnt agree with u more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because she wasn't "missing" then.

Wish they would investigate so they could put things in proper perspective, the toilet pictures are over a year ago o her 21st birthday!

:waitasec: Well the consensus on tee vee is Casey changed into the "party-girl" only after she met TonE...?

Guess that knocks that idea out of the park..:rolleyes:

nursebeeme I just PM'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members