Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. I know between all of you, there is a broad knowledge of what has been said and what hasn't been said by the Anthony's.

Fwiw, my opinion is that the entire family is a chaotic mess of lies, enabling, maniputation, etc. I'm sure it's been this way for years - thus possibly leading up to the current circumstances they are finding themselves in.

My question is this:

Has anyone at anytime heard Cindy, George, or Lee say, "Casey is innocent", "Casey did not do this", "This is not Casey's fault", etc.?

It appears to me they are "doing her dance", but has anyone actually heard them come out and say those words or any variation that might indicate they don't think this is all a result or her action?

You are right. This dysfunction didn't just start and this problem is the result of it.

I did hear Cindy state "My daughter is not a murderer. :)

this is also very frustrating to me! And confusing...

If the anthony's really think caylee is alive and nearby, what exactly do they mean by searching for her? Knocking on people's doors and asking if we can look inside? If someone asks us to search for their missing granddaughter, i assume that to mean look in parks, fields, streams, etc, like you are looking for a dead body (sorry to say). If they really feel that she has been taken or kidnapped, why aren't they pleading to the media "will the persons who have our darling caylee please return her to us?"

as far as getting off my a$$ and looking for caylee, cindy you lead the way! I'll be right by your side.
afreakinmen!

Medea, I really don't think the grandparents know where Caylee is but they come across as far too casual. We've all seen so many families pleading for help to find a loved one including children and anytime a family or person comes across in that manner it raises eyebrows including mine.

I don't think they've helped destroy or cover up but I do agree they are making excuses for Casey, probably like they've done all her life.

This is also very frustrating to me! And confusing...

If the Anthony's really think Caylee is alive and nearby, what exactly do they mean by searching for her? Knocking on people's doors and asking if we can look inside? If someone asks us to search for their missing granddaughter, I assume that to mean look in parks, fields, streams, etc, like you are looking for a dead body (sorry to say). If they really feel that she has been taken or kidnapped, why aren't they pleading to the media "will the persons who have our darling Caylee please return her to us?"

As far as getting off my a$$ and looking for Caylee, Cindy you lead the way! I'll be right by your side.

This is all a bunch of hooey! One minute George says "She's alive, we are getting closer to the truth, she's close"

Next minute it's "Get off your *advertiser censored** and look for her."

They are a classic example, in my opinion, of people that tell so many lies they can't remember them from one minute to the next.

Well Cindy keeps saying things like "Get off your*** and look for Caylee" Well okay, where are WE supposed to look. No sketch of "Zanny", the elusive nanny, no place where they think she might be, nothing at all to go on, but the lies of a sociopath!

I believe that Cindy knows what happened to Caylee. I base this on the fact that NOBODY, NOT ONE PERSON has seen Caylee since the video we have of her at the Assisted Living facility on father's day.

The only person that has said that they even "heard" Caylee is Jesse. Can we believe him? Don't think so!

I agree!:clap: It makes no sense whatsoever that they haven't attempted to come up with a sketch from Casey of Zanny the Kidnapping Nanny. I think that tells me they aren't buying her story at all.

What I'm about to type here probably won't be very popular, but please understand I am not trying to personally attack anyone. I'm new here, and I think what people do here is very interesting.

Although this case is unusual and the surrounding circumstances horrifying to many of us, I feel we all may tend to lash out against people involved, such as Caylee's grandparents, uncle or adult friends.

I would hate to think what people would say of me if my grieving process, my behavior in times of great stress, became national or international news. If the only side of me people ever saw was the side brought out in a time of great personal tragedy, I imagine they wouldn't like what they saw.

I think many of us can say that.

With that in mind, and knowing how awful this time in their lives must be for those close to Caylee, I would hope that we could be compassionate people.

Although I believe the discussion of motive, honesty, and behavior is appropriate to people searching for clues and trying to solve a case, calling people names or bashing them does not move the discussion in the appropriate direction.

This is just my opinion. I sincerely mean no harm to anyone.

Daily recap has been posted. didn't see all that much going on so far. If you have anything that needs to be added, please pm me, to avoid multiple posts in the "recap thread"

You can view daily recap here

I have a question. I know between all of you, there is a broad knowledge of what has been said and what hasn't been said by the Anthony's.

Fwiw, my opinion is that the entire family is a chaotic mess of lies, enabling, maniputation, etc. I'm sure it's been this way for years - thus possibly leading up to the current circumstances they are finding themselves in.

My question is this:

Has anyone at anytime heard Cindy, George, or Lee say, "Casey is innocent", "Casey did not do this", "This is not Casey's fault", etc.?

It appears to me they are "doing her dance", but has anyone actually heard them come out and say those words or any variation that might indicate they don't think this is all a direct result of her actions?

The one thing I remember Cindy saying at the bond hearing is "there is no evidence". And so far,there isn't.

Cindy seems to be lashing out at everyone else instead of at the person she really should be directing her ire at...Casey.

Listen, instead of making the rounds of the shows, why don't they organize some folks to get out in those wooded areas that are in walking distance of their home AND LOOK FOR CAYLEE THEMSELVES.

I would have done the search myself if it was my grandbaby!

Medea, I really don't think the grandparents know where Caylee is but they come across as far too casual. We've all seen so many families pleading for help to find a loved one including children and anytime a family or person comes across in that manner it raises eyebrows including mine.

I don't think they've helped destroy or cover up but I do agree they are making excuses for Casey, probably like they've done all her life.

Well, Susan Smith pleaded for the return of her babies just like the "script" said....a lot of liars and killers can cry at the drop of a hat....I personally don't have a problem with them not crying and wailing at the TV cameras for the kidnappers to bring their grandaughter back..not everyone expresses emotions in the same way, the 'expected' way.

What I do have a problem with is them slamming LE while making excusees for their daughter refusing to cooperate. To me their public statements just show how totally dysfunctional their thinking is...they're hanging onto any thin straw they can not to believe their daughter is guilty.

I found out the number that called me is a stupid telemarketing autodialer.

HOWEVER, when google searching the number, I came across this site:

http://www.spoofcard.com/

So.. that means what Casey initially reported about the phone call with Caylee the day of the 911 calls is at least *POSSIBLE*.

That does not make it a factual happening, but it removes most of the doubts I had about her calling back a number and it being disconnected that fast.

True...but it's fairly intriguing that the last several interviews with authorities that we know about are with the grandparents, and not Lee.
Yep!!! And for what it's worth - what does that tell you?

The one thing I remember Cindy saying at the bond hearing is "there is no evidence". And so far,there isn't.

How does she know that there's no evidence?...because she was party to the destruction/obsfucation of it. That's what I believe.

Listen, instead of making the rounds of the shows, why don't they organize some folks to get out in those wooded areas that are in walking distance of their home AND LOOK FOR CAYLEE THEMSELVES.

I would have done the search myself if it was my grandbaby!

Exactly! I keep recalling Dave Holloway searching the entire island of Aruba, including the waste management areas. I believe that may have been before TES was called in.

You are right. This dysfunction didn't just start and this problem is the result of it.

I did hear Cindy state "My daughter is not a murderer. :)

Thanks for answering that for me - both of you that posted. So, has George or Lee said anything of the sort? I ask because it's been pretty obvious to me from the start that Casey clearly manipulates her mother (and I'm sure she learned it from her mother!) and Casey and Cindy always do this sick dance. I know one of the first calls from jail (the "just give me Tony's number" call) the way Casey spoke to Cindy was unbeleivable - and when Casey spoke to Cindy that way, Cindy started "coddling" Casey. If I spoke to my mother the way Casey spoke to her mother in that phone call, there would have been my mother's hand holding a bar of soap coming straight through that phone and going right into my mouth - and I'm a grown woman over 35!! Instead, Cindy gets all soft and sweet to Casey as if she's mortified at the thought of offending Casey.

So Cindy has said those things ("my daughter is not a murderer"). Cindy is snowed by Casey - that much is clear. What about Geroge or Lee? Have they said any such thing?

I found out the number that called me is a stupid telemarketing autodialer.

HOWEVER, when google searching the number, I came across this site:

http://www.spoofcard.com/

So.. that means what Casey initially reported about the phone call with Caylee the day of the 911 calls is at least *POSSIBLE*.

That does not make it a factual happening, but it removes most of the doubts I had about her calling back a number and it being disconnected that fast.
Does that mean a telemarketer has Caylee,or does Zanny the Nanny work as a telemarketer? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member