Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this may have been posted already, but i just found it....

UPDATED: 3:07 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The grandparents of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony meet with investigators at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for three hours on Monday. It's just one of several critical developments expected in the case this week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17084571/detail.html

I know the feeling!

People that insist on that are just experiencing a generation gap. She couldn't be FARTHER away from gang related. She's a typical Dance scene "date the D.J. or Promoter girl" The hand signs are just poser like. Thats all. The gang related thing cracks me up every single time.

They wrapped up with investigators today at 12:30 with Cindy sounding a different tune -- saying that LED was doing all it could and that they (the Anthonys), can't interfere. Today's meeting came at the Anthony's request. Not that any of this matters.

anyone wondering if they called a meeting because they don't buy that the attorney is saying there isn't a letter and they are trying to get access to Casey?

something that has bothered me, Jesse would be the person most interested in Caylee (my guess) so why reach out to him? when my kids were gone for the summer with their dad and I was sad I distanced myself from the people that reminded of them etc., to me Jesse would have been the person she felt the biggest connection to Caylee after all he thought he was her father

Did he?

If so, then it makes sense to me that she's giving him a ready excuse so she won't be questioned.

Did Amy ever say anything publicly about any changes in Casey's behavior or habits from the 15th - 25th? Was she staying with them this whole time or is that not known?

Medea on the 20th June Casey was at Fusian all of her (friendshave said they never saw Caylee after that .We know that she was at the senior home to visit great Gf on the 15 June, so between the 15th to the 20th is the suspected time of Caylee disappearance.

People that insist on that are just experiencing a generation gap. She couldn't be FARTHER away from gang related. She's a typical Dance scene "date the D.J. or Promoter girl" The hand signs are just poser like. Thats all. The gang related thing cracks me up every single time.

Here in Memphis, the Real Gangs have a special word for the posers, but it would be inappropriate for me to put it here.

I think they are having a hard time finding people who believe these stories .

There was video done about a week ago of George setting up shop in a supermarket parking lot to hand out flyers. There were only two or three people there at the time, and the one woman who spoke on camera was skeptical. She asked something along the line of "where do we look." There was a woman there with George who said she was Casey's aunt (had to be a sister of either George or Cindy). George reported that a motorcyclist went by earlier and shouted nasty things at him.

I don't think local people are buying all the stories from Casey, and it doesn't sound like there any community support of the Anthonys.

something that has bothered me, Jesse would be the person most interested in Caylee (my guess) so why reach out to him? when my kids were gone for the summer with their dad and I was sad I distanced myself from the people that reminded of them etc., to me Jesse would have been the person she felt the biggest connection to Caylee after all he thought he was her father

We don't know for sure that Jesse is the father although it may seem likely since Cindy said she "always thought Jesse was the biological father or Caylee" What do you mean you thought? Its not usually a question mark, unless Casey was sleeping with more than one guy at a time which I wouldn't doubt.

If she did reach out to Jesse it was probably subconcious guilt. Or she was trying to confuse everyone by yelling"caylee get off the table" Maybe Jesse was asking where Caylee has been and she was trying to plant the seed that she was okay and everything was normal. She is conniving enough to do that the little liar.

Medea on the 20th June Casey was at Fusian all of her (friendshave said they never saw Caylee after that .We know that she was at the senior home to visit great Gf on the 15 June, so between the 15th to the 20th is the suspected time of Caylee disappearance.

Okay, I thought nobody saw Caylee after the 15th, not the 20th?

Did she tell anyone on the 20th Caylee was with the "babysitter'? If so, then yes I would agree it was prior to the 20th, but not sure just because she went out partying means for sure her daughter was already dead...

people that insist on that are just experiencing a generation gap. She couldn't be farther away from gang related. She's a typical dance scene "date the d.j. Or promoter girl" the hand signs are just poser like. Thats all. The gang related thing cracks me up every single time.

exactly.

but there is also a gap between June 25-July 2nd right?.....as far as her myspace postings go....

I think Lee was deleting them. I can't be sure of the dates, but I know we had seen comments before that were later deleted.

Also let us not forget that Jesse's father is a religious FANATIC and would more than frown upon a child being born out of wedlock. Maybe thats why there is no father on the birth certificate.

Also let us not forget that Jesse's father is a religious FANATIC and would more than frown upon a child being born out of wedlock. Maybe thats why there is no father on the birth certificate.

I believe Jessie tooka paternity test and it was a no. Check the daddy thread.

but there is also a gap between June 25-July 2nd right?.....as far as her myspace postings go....

IIRC thats the time period that Casey could, (could) have been away with Jesse,per their conversation about gong to the beach,or something to that effect.

I beliebve Jessie tooka paternity test and it was a no. Check the daddy thread.

He really took a paternity test and then Cindy stated 2 weeks ago that she always thought he was the biological father? Thats totally bizarre of course.

Exactly! And welcome, Benji.

LE can get a list of ALL phone numbers Casey called or got calls from... it doesn't matter if she added the person's number to a phone's memory or not.

Casey HAS TO HAVE called this nanny many times over the years.... maybe at different numbers BUT there has to be a record..... if she exists outside of Casey's imagination.

The Anthonys can only ignore the obvious for so long.

When LE announces the results of the forensics on the car, it will bring a screeching halt to the stories put out by all members of the Anthony family.

But then, there'll probably be new stories to try to explain away the forensic results............

I'm so sick and tired of all the lies and manipulation! :mad:

I tightened my timeline from June 16 to 19th. We know Cindy had Caylee at the nursing home.

It's been reported Cindy tucked Caylee in on June 15th. George said the last time he saw Caylee was on June 16th. I figure that had to be in the morning before anyone went off to work.

It would be interesting to know when Cindy started work as well as when George started work.

Although Cindy testified at the bond hearing George just started a new job on July 15th when this all happened and she didn't know the name of where he was working.

This made me think George wasn't living at the house .... even though he stopped the divorce late November 2007. It's just a feeling.

Hmm...sorry if it's obvious but I haven't found info on where she might have been staying between moving out and staying with Tony mid to end June. I'm sure acquaintances she and Caylee were staying with would have thought something was amiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member