can't talk to ocso cause they are corrupt
zenaida is not only a secret to her family, but to anyone who may know her
she was conducting her own investigation cause she watched tv
blocked number
disconnected number
lost phone
lost battery?
cadaver dogs were wrong
k-9 officer risked his career, under oath, to lie or just happens to be wrong in this case
same with backyard
anthonys happened to be on vacation?
casey could have been in jacksonville
no dad on birth certificate
wide speculation on father -- even within family
a myspace posting on July 3rd happened to have been there and now is gone
the photos, en masse
jesse
amy
dj
photographers stories
fusion
gang signs
inmate,'s sory as suspect as it is
no time to write letter the WHOLE WORLD wants to see be written
Jose Baez
the other lawyer -- the guy who roles his eyes

Great post....although I don't buy the gang signs or activity. She was into a different kind of scene. Dance scene, DJ's designer drugs, xtasy, drinking which is HUGE in Florida. She didn't walk the walk or talk the talk of anyone that would hang around the gang scene. A lot of people of her age group "throw" that sign, its more stupidity than anything. Hip Hop and Gangs are not as closely related as you think. Hip Hop is very commercial now. Its nothing.

Swag: The mother is just a Neurotic. She bugs the chit out of me, but I don't believe anylonger she is involved in the actual murder or accidental murder of this child. I think her daughter is "good for it".

Not to be contrary, but it turns out Big Bird was telling the truth all those years. Everyone sees Snuffy now.

Snuffy was real! But he was still a muppet therefore not "real". I should have stressed that. : )

Great post....although I don't buy the gang signs or activity. She was into a different kind of scene. Dance scene, DJ's designer drugs, xtasy, drinking which is HUGE in Florida. She didn't walk the walk or talk the talk of anyone that would hang around the gang scene. A lot of people of her age group "throw" that sign, its more stupidity than anything. Hip Hop and Gangs are not as closely related as you think. Hip Hop is very commercial now. Its nothing.

Thank you!! I am trying to point that out in the gang and other threads but they don't believe me! haha

From the calender i have and the activity i noticed on her myspace and all kinds of reports
the time between
june 16-19 seems to be a open space for some reason?

Anbody find any activity online from those dates? times/

I agree. There is a pretty solid timeline until June 15th. Then it goes dark until June 20th.

lol - no but I would think they would definitely have to leave florida - if not the country - for fear of a public lynching

JUST MY OPINION - as always of course

I have wondered how long they would stay in Orlando, no matter how this case ends.

Well unless they happen to find Caylee alive & well.

Maybe relocate in another area of Florida OR move back to Ohio? It's easy for a nurse to find work anywhere.

I agree. There is a pretty solid timeline until June 15th. Then it goes dark until June 20th.

This is the time I'm wondering about myself,and with the car being left at Amscot on the 27th June and have decomp odor in it, thats looking about right.

In 31 days Casey lost her:
Car
Caylee
Blackjack
House she lived in
Her friend Amy
Her pretend job
Her nanny

She is either guilty or the most unlucky person on the planet.

TonE and his phone number

OT ... I think I am gonna have a soccer player! She gets so active when I am reading these threads ... wonder if she can tell I am stressed over this? On that note, I am going to go for today! I don't want little Emma Camille to feel any strife, even in utero!! lol Happy Sleuthing!

Awwww.... congrats to you!

First baby?

Is your hubby home or away on tour?

Thank you!! I am trying to point that out in the gang and other threads but they don't believe me! haha

haha. early in the threads someone was asking about a "gang sign" that was a peace sign...also "the shocker".

it's a generational thing, I think some people will insist on it being gang related...

What happened on June 20?

I agree the time from the 15th to probably the 24th is when whatever happened probably occured, since she told Jesse I think on the 25th that Caylee was w/the babysitter....so by then, she must have been gone..

It just occurred to me that those large-scale volunteer searches are probably most useful when the authorities don't have a good idea where the missing person is or where to start. LE might not be encouraging large scale searches in this case because they think they know where Caley's body is, at least within one or two small areas. In that situation, they would probably do exactly what they are doing, small scale, private searches which are kept out of the media. I'll shut up about the searches now, I just wish there were some indication Caley was alive somewhere.

The Washington D.C. police missed Chandra Levy's body by feet. A simple miscommunication kept them from finding her during those first critical days.

The Washington Post just wrapped up an in-depth series on Chandra's murder.

Swag: The mother is just a Neurotic. She bugs the chit out of me, but I don't believe anylonger she is involved in the actual murder or accidental murder of this child. I think her daughter is "good for it".
This came out of the discussion last night and I thought it was really interesting. The poster was CarrieSis and I jsut went back and found this -

"there is a grain of truth in every lie... excuse me, "Mistruth" - look again at what Casey's reporting.

"The babysitter took her"

Who babysits Caylee? Cindy.

"Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzalez"

What's the POSSIBLE relationship of Jesus' mother to Caylee? Grandmother. Who is Caylee's grandmother? Cindy.

Who was the last verified person to see Caylee? (video) Cindy

If Cindy reported the car stolen, who's car would it be? Cindy's car.

Don't know what you can make of this - I just found it interesting. This came out of the discussion of - what if Cindy?

I'm just saying. . . . .

What happened on June 20?

I agree the time from the 15th to probably the 24th is when whatever happened probably occured, since she told Jesse I think on the 25th that Caylee was w/the babysitter....so by then, she must have been gone..

something that has bothered me, Jesse would be the person most interested in Caylee (my guess) so why reach out to him? when my kids were gone for the summer with their dad and I was sad I distanced myself from the people that reminded of them etc., to me Jesse would have been the person she felt the biggest connection to Caylee after all he thought he was her father

They wrapped up with investigators today at 12:30 with Cindy sounding a different tune -- saying that LED was doing all it could and that they (the Anthonys), can't interfere. Today's meeting came at the Anthony's request. Not that any of this matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya