Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I read her entire myspace before the media crush got totally out of control and the family suddenly became "savvy"" (if you can call it that.) Casey definitely deleted all of her blogs and comments the day before or morning that she got arrested.

Too bad, MySpace keeps records of all activities.... you can delete but THEY still have the originals. lol

If this is at all possible?
And I do doubt that it could be.
but...let's say it is.

ok...so Casey for some reason?
Arranges for the person to meet her and wisk Caylee away for her safety?

Has anyone at all male or female [ besides Caylee] gone missing in this timeframe ?

I have not noticed anybody from any other state in any alert have you?

So has anyone else vansished without a trace ?
Taken tons of money from accounts?
Stolen money from a friend ?
Barrowed a shovel from a neighbor?
Left their car in a public lot with her purse clearly in it .
Were the keys in it too?
Gone partying as if she had not a care in the world?

had time to chat and leave comments on her friends she partied with mySpace pages ?
And leave men messages about meeting them someplace?
leave a band a sexy comment about how sexy they are ?
Meanwhile looking frantically for her child ?

She sure looks worried to me:)

Waddles, welcome to you and your cat. All animals must be kept on a leash. hahaha (we have several here that are not) :woohoo:

with the amount of fluid left in the trunk forensics will be able to determine:

Who it belongs to
How long it had been there
How long the body was deceased for (general timeline)

If it comes back as Caylee's Casey has lots of explaining to do.
there was a very interesting discussion late late last night about that and Cindy. IF forensics come back and it was Caylee in the trunk - well then

What happens if then Casey starts singing like a canary and claims Cindy did it - and then - of course Cindy comes in and says Casey did it . . . . .

Is it possible with the "reasonable doubt" that BOTH could go scot free?

ah great thanks Nedthan
SWAG glad you like! hee hee

LOL!!!

I think you can add Tony to that list too.

And probably the entire Grund family. lol

Affidavits:
Habitual liar
theft

took LE to apartments
took LE to universal
happened to borrow shovel to cut bamboo
Gas cans neighbor
gas cans in car
cindy used to think it was a dead body
george used to think it was a dead body
can't talk to ocso cause they are corrupt
zenaida is not only a secret to her family, but to anyone who may know her
she was conducting her own investigation cause she watched tv
blocked number
disconnected number
lost phone
lost battery?
cadaver dogs were wrong
k-9 officer risked his career, under oath, to lie or just happens to be wrong in this case
same with backyard
anthonys happened to be on vacation?
casey could have been in jacksonville
no dad on birth certificate
wide speculation on father -- even within family
a myspace posting on July 3rd happened to have been there and now is gone
the photos, en masse
jesse
amy
dj
photographers stories
fusion
gang signs
inmate,'s sory as suspect as it is
no time to write letter the WHOLE WORLD wants to see be written
Jose Baez
the other lawyer -- the guy who roles his eyes

I'll pick up a comment on her page and then hopefully be able to match it up with a comment around the same date from her "friends" page. Easier said than done LOL. I was mainly trying to get a picture of how often they got together to do things. Something interesting came up in that Casey appeared to have some friends that left steady comments on her page and seemed to be very close to her but haven't come forward to support her or to paint a different picture of her.. I know my friends would be plastered everywhere supporting me.

on my space She seemed to be "close" with certain people at certain periods of time and then the friendships seem to cool off and she is on to another group of friends. I think her pathological lying got in the way of her friendships and when some tired of her she moved on to others. That is the picture that her myspace painted me over the two years of her life. She was also constantly changing boyfriends...same thing there. Lee was the only constant.

Oh and to answer your question she went out ALOT. Especially for a mother young our not. Partying, drinking, and her social life are obviously a huge priority for her.

I think Caylee was simply in the way.

Casey appeared to have some friends that left steady comments on her page and seemed to be very close to her but haven't come forward to support her or to paint a different picture of her.. I know my friends would be plastered everywhere supporting me.

This is very odd, like you say! It seems like not only Casey but also the entire family seems to have very few REAL connections in their lives from the lack of people stepping up to help them, defend them, whatever.

It makes me wonder if they were really so disconnected socially that they really thought Caylee could disappear without anyone outside their immediate circle noticing.

puffster -

you forgot

Ricardo!!!!!!

there was a very interesting discussion late late last night about that and Cindy. IF forensics come back and it was Caylee in the trunk - well then

What happens if then Casey starts singing like a canary and claims Cindy did it - and then - of course Cindy comes in and says Casey did it . . . . .

Is it possible with the "reasonable doubt" that BOTH could go scot free?

If so, would Lee snap & kill them BOTH?!

Nobody would blame him. lol

Swag..I find that a very unlikely scenario. I am sure there would be reports from someone that Casey was in fact driving that car. I am imagining the boyfriend is a big part of this case.

If so, would Lee snap & kill them BOTH?!

Nobody would blame him. lol
lol - no but I would think they would definitely have to leave florida - if not the country - for fear of a public lynching

JUST MY OPINION - as always of course

Too bad, MySpace keeps records of all activities.... you can delete but THEY still have the originals. lol

My 25 year old son just told me they look at myspace and facebook when you apply for a job....

Swag..I find that a very unlikely scenario. I am sure there would be reports from someone that Casey was in fact driving that car. I am imagining the boyfriend is a big part of this case.
me too - it just bothers me as to which side

If this is at all possible?
And I do doubt that it could be.
but...let's say it is.

ok...so Casey for some reason?
Arranges for the person to meet her and wisk Caylee away for her safety?

Has anyone at all male or female [ besides Caylee] gone missing in this timeframe ?

I have not noticed anybody from any other state in any alert have you?

So has anyone else vansished without a trace ?
Taken tons of money from accounts?
Stolen money from a friend ?
Barrowed a shovel from a neighbor?
Left their car in a public lot with her purse clearly in it .
Were the keys in it too?
Gone partying as if she had not a care in the world?

had time to chat and leave comments on her friends she partied with mySpace pages ?
And leave men messages about meeting them someplace?
leave a band a sexy comment about how sexy they are ?
Meanwhile looking frantically for her child ?

She sure looks worried to me:)

Oh but Cindy claimes she is a wonderful mother. Apparently she was a wonderful daughter too, one who steals her mother's car and charges up her credit cards.

Waddles, I don't know which is funnier- the picture of the cat or the fact that you didn't mean to post it, it just popped up. Thanks for the chuckle :)

Something I just thought of: We all keep thinking that Caylee must be buried nearby because Casey said she feels she is close to home. Why should we even remotely believe anything she says though? With Casey's record, if she says Caylee is close to home, I'm thinking she's actually far away.

OT ... I think I am gonna have a soccer player! She gets so active when I am reading these threads ... wonder if she can tell I am stressed over this? On that note, I am going to go for today! I don't want little Emma Camille to feel any strife, even in utero!! lol Happy Sleuthing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member