In 31 days Casey lost her:
Car
Caylee
Blackjack
House she lived in
Her friend Amy
Her pretend job
Her nanny

She is either guilty or the most unlucky person on the planet.

LOL!!!

I think you can add Tony to that list too.

And probably the entire Grund family. lol

I've skipped several pages because if I try to read them all as they are posted, I just simply will NEVER get through! So, if this has already been said, please excuse my repeating it.

According to what I understand, Casey said that the babysitters number was stored in the blackjack and not on the SIM card; however, she also had not had the blackjack for long. (two weeks is what I think I remember reading). Sooo, that would mean that she loaded the sitters number in the phone within the two weeks that she had the phone. If she had been using this sitter for the past two and a half years as she said she had, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that the sitters number was in her previous phone?? Otherwise where did she get the sitters number as she seems to be denying that she has it memorized. So is she trying to convince everyone that she put the sitters number in the new phone and deleted it from the old one? If so, wouldn't it also stand to reason that she had done the same with the REST of the numbers in her old phone? So if she still had all the numbers in her old phone EXCEPT the sitters number, then it doesn't seem that it would be a very far leap for the police to make a case that she is obviously lying through her teeth about the phone number. Her family (Lee) should be able to come to the same conclusion.

exactly:)

Casey: "I can't tell you daddy because if I do Caylee will be in more danger. But you can ask mom because I told her everything & she just has to figure out all my riddles to find out where Caylee is."

P.S. Could someone bring my favorite blankie and pillow?
I want to make sure no one misunderstands.
George Anthony stated in his long interview that CASEY missed her fav blanket and pillow.

Exactly! And welcome, Benji.

Thank you LI Mom. This case is making my head spin, but I just can't stop reading about it. I so much want to believe that little Caylee is alive and well....

If the forensics prove Caylee was in that trunk.....they will match all of the pings on her 18 cell phones (sarcasm ;) and trace what she did with that little girl. They will nail her I know it.

This is where I am coming from....

I have a younger cousin. At the time she was Casey's age she was a mother to one, unwed, living at home, etc....

She is drop dead beautiful. Much more beautiful than Casey, who is stunning. She was an honor student with a full ride scholarship to college.

She lived in Miami at the time. She started clubbing, which led to drinking, which led to drugs, which led to her living on the streets. Her parents took her child and kicked her out.

At that time she met a man who took her to Miami. He bascially locked her in a gilded cage. He controlled her and scared her. She did what he said, including sleeping with men for money. She was terrified. She lived like this for over a year. He fed her only when he chose, beat her, etc...

When her parents finally tracked her down and she got help it was discovered that he was a nothing. He was just a punk. Her perception of him as being this huge bad arse was due to her fear at the time.

When her parents found her she literally trembled with fear of the thought of this man. She would sleep with a knife and one eye open. She thought for sure he was connected to the mafia, etc.... lies, all just lies.

Scary story! Glad your cousin was rescued.

And the parents didn't even have the FBI or Swat Teams at their disposal, I bet.

Don't under-estimate the power of the Zanny. lol

I've skipped several pages because if I try to read them all as they are posted, I just simply will NEVER get through! So, if this has already been said, please excuse my repeating it.

According to what I understand, Casey said that the babysitters number was stored in the blackjack and not on the SIM card; however, she also had not had the blackjack for long. (two weeks is what I think I remember reading). Sooo, that would mean that she loaded the sitters number in the phone within the two weeks that she had the phone. If she had been using this sitter for the past two and a half years as she said she had, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that the sitters number was in her previous phone?? Otherwise where did she get the sitters number as she seems to be denying that she has it memorized. So is she trying to convince everyone that she put the sitters number in the new phone and deleted it from the old one? If so, wouldn't it also stand to reason that she had done the same with the REST of the numbers in her old phone? So if she still had all the numbers in her old phone EXCEPT the sitters number, then it doesn't seem that it would be a very far leap for the police to make a case that she is obviously lying through her teeth about the phone number. Her family (Lee) should be able to come to the same conclusion.

I'm skipping around like crazy trying to keep up too. I've read other theorys about that conversation but thank you for saying this so plainly. I'm not exactly cell phone literate but this I do understand!

I have been wanting to say this. My son's old GF was a compulsive liar. I used to sit and listen to misstatements, lies, exaggerations ad nauseum. The way Casey spoke during this phone call reminded me exactly of this girl. Listen again, you'll hear the pauses as she thinks up what to say next. The cadence is eerily similar to this old GF's. Too bad Lee always agrees with her in these conversations. And her with him. Totally!!!, Absolutely!!!!, and other affirmations of agreeance are said. The whole family seems to talk this way. I suspect she has had to be handled very carefully all her life. I bet she puts on one HE** of a tantrum from time to time.

This is where I am coming from....

I have a younger cousin. At the time she was Casey's age she was a mother to one, unwed, living at home, etc....

She is drop dead beautiful. Much more beautiful than Casey, who is stunning. She was an honor student with a full ride scholarship to college.

She lived in Ft.Laud (originally typed as Miami) at the time. She started clubbing, which led to drinking, which led to drugs, which led to her living on the streets. Her parents took her child and kicked her out.

At that time she met a man who took her to Miami. He bascially locked her in a gilded cage. He controlled her and scared her. She did what he said, including sleeping with men for money. She was terrified. She lived like this for over a year. He fed her only when he chose, beat her, etc...

When her parents finally tracked her down and she got help it was discovered that he was a nothing. He was just a punk. Her perception of him as being this huge bad arse was due to her fear at the time.

When her parents found her she literally trembled with fear of the thought of this man. She would sleep with a knife and one eye open. She thought for sure he was connected to the mafia, etc.... lies, all just lies.

Yes, but that is a common theme with domestic violence..the woman is naive or has low self esteem, she's isolated by a manipulative person who tells her XYZ and she believes it.

I don't see a parallel with Casey, Casey is the one who does the manipulating and lying and getting her way. She hasn't been isolated by any scary boyfriend or had her movements restricted, we have plenty of party photos to prove it. Casey has not acted or sounded fearful...and she has now been "liberated" from whatever criminal activity she might have been involved in and still she will not talk to police.

Originally Posted by Benji

Word.

But honestly -- if you've used the same sitter for nearly 2 years.... wouldn't you know the number by heart? Even if you were a complete moron and bad at remembering numbers..... after dialing it for that long, you are going to know it.

But - IIRC - Casey said that she and the sitter corresponded by text messages, most of the time.

Mmmm hmmm. Name me one parent who talks with their sitter via texting like that. I ain't buying it.

"Considering?" It sounds like LE has had the results for a while.

I believe they had the results when they want back into the Anthony's home to gather more soil and gas cans. They have their suspect right where she should be.

Word.

But honestly -- if you've used the same sitter for nearly 2 years.... wouldn't you know the number by heart? Even if you were a complete moron and bad at remembering numbers..... after dialing it for that long, you are going to know it.

But - IIRC - Casey said that she and the sitter corresponded by text messages, most of the time.

Mmmm hmmm. Name me one parent who talks with their sitter via texting like that. I ain't buying it.

Zanny is about as real as Snuffalupogus.

Casey: "I can't tell you daddy because if I do Caylee will be in more danger. But you can ask mom because I told her everything & she just has to figure out all my riddles to find out where Caylee is."

" And daddy I don't why you are making such a fuss about Caley, I have to sit in this horrible Jail, and can't go out and party":behindbar

If the neighbors are complaining about the media now, just wait untill the blockparty...what a circus that will be.

I too believe that LE is working on this case 24/7 and is actively searching for Caylee. There was a report last Friday............I think it was on Greta..........that "LE is doing exclusive searches, based on the forensic evidence found in the car." The reporter went on to say that LE is mum about the location of those searches.

We can only hope that there was something in that car that's led LE to other areas to investigate. The dirt?
possibly - or the pings off her phone

June 20th is definately the date that Casey was at Fusion. Even though her myspace comments are missing for May and June, her buddies myspace pages still has her comments listed.

20 Jun 2008 12:46
you're online!!!
come out to fusian tonight...mandatory attendance Axxx Rxxx :)

I edited the name out of who Casey was talking to.

A compulsive liar with no job to speak of WOULD have two cell phones. she is all about duplicity and lies and was leading a double life. Didn't keep its charge my *advertiser censored**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19