Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1208551186-1206795704962.jpg

Hi All,

I've been reading quite a bit but I may have missed-Where did Casey apparently stay from the time she left the house till the time (according to Tony's BF) she stayed with Tony mid-June? With Amy? Presuming Caylee was with her mother on any of those nights were they couch hopping-surely someone other than Tony noticed Caylee not returning with her mother? I find it super odd that Tony didn't raise eyebrows that the girl was never there for two weeks.
Another question. Aside from the fluid found if we're just going by hairs found-even if they are Caylee's how can they tell it's from a dead rather than live body? I remember for Maddie this could not be ascertained for sure?
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/why+is+madeleines+hair+so+important+/792847.
And the odor could be another body-not likely of course but what I'm saying is I can't see how they could prove something without a doubt...

woops sorry bout big cat pic, new to this

June 20th is definately the date that Casey was at Fusion. Even though her myspace comments are missing for May and June, her buddies myspace pages still has her comments listed.

20 Jun 2008 12:46
you're online!!!
come out to fusian tonight...mandatory attendance Axxx Rxxx :)

I edited the name out of who Casey was talking to.

Ive read those...although i am mostly interested in her blogs and the comments left on her page by other people.

I want to know why everyone thinks Lee is doing a great job. He is the one that made her MySpace stuff private, he is deleting messages all over the place, and other people are deleting her comments. I think they "got the word out" to get rid of the evidence... same thing with Cindy's MySpace... that sounds like tampering with evidence or obstruction of justice to me.

In 31 days Casey lost her:
Car
Caylee
Blackjack
House she lived in
Her friend Amy
Her pretend job
Her nanny

She is either guilty or the most unlucky person on the planet.

Since she doesn't know the sitter's phone number or address or how to get ahold of her, how does she even know Caylee is kidnapped? Maybe the sitter's just waiting impatiently for her to be picked up.

I've skipped several pages because if I try to read them all as they are posted, I just simply will NEVER get through! So, if this has already been said, please excuse my repeating it.

According to what I understand, Casey said that the babysitters number was stored in the blackjack and not on the SIM card; however, she also had not had the blackjack for long. (two weeks is what I think I remember reading). Sooo, that would mean that she loaded the sitters number in the phone within the two weeks that she had the phone. If she had been using this sitter for the past two and a half years as she said she had, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that the sitters number was in her previous phone?? Otherwise where did she get the sitters number as she seems to be denying that she has it memorized. So is she trying to convince everyone that she put the sitters number in the new phone and deleted it from the old one? If so, wouldn't it also stand to reason that she had done the same with the REST of the numbers in her old phone? So if she still had all the numbers in her old phone EXCEPT the sitters number, then it doesn't seem that it would be a very far leap for the police to make a case that she is obviously lying through her teeth about the phone number. Her family (Lee) should be able to come to the same conclusion.

Benji, you would think! The problem and the reason investigators give the family very little information is because the family is so emotionally involved and dysfunctional at that. The Anthony's are doing their last ditch effort to save their daughter (it's sad when you think about it, because their world is coming to an end). But having been raised in a dysfunctional family myself, you don't realize or see the dysfunction because it's all you know. Things that make perfect sense to us, do not make perfect sense to the Anthony's because they have been so used to covering for their daughter and pretending things are normal.

Thanks Shannon, guess my questions aren't new, I'll look at the recaps and check back

I want to know why everyone thinks Lee is doing a great job. He is the one that made her MySpace stuff private, he is deleting messages all over the place, and other people are deleting her comments. I think they "got the word out" to get rid of the evidence... same thing with Cindy's MySpace... that sounds like tampering with evidence or obstruction of justice to me.

Agreed. I read her entire myspace before the media crush got totally out of control and the family suddenly became "savvy"" (if you can call it that.) Casey definitely deleted all of her blogs and comments the day before or morning that she got arrested.

Is there proof that Lee deleted all of the messages, etc?

Maybe I missed a link...

I hit refresh,answered the phone, glanced at the computer and thought WTH?
now we have a cat???? :crazy: :crazy:
NO - they finally released the sketch of Zanny - lol

I believe they had the results when they want back into the Anthony's home to gather more soil and gas cans. They have their suspect right where she should be.

I do also.

No reason for LE to rush OR give Casey's lawyer extra time to plot some dopey defense.... they should wait until the last possible moment to show their hand.

It just occurred to me that those large-scale volunteer searches are probably most useful when the authorities don't have a good idea where the missing person is or where to start. LE might not be encouraging large scale searches in this case because they think they know where Caley's body is, at least within one or two small areas. In that situation, they would probably do exactly what they are doing, small scale, private searches which are kept out of the media. I'll shut up about the searches now, I just wish there were some indication Caley was alive somewhere.

Ive read those...although i am mostly interested in her blogs and the comments left on her page by other people.

I'll pick up a comment on her page and then hopefully be able to match it up with a comment around the same date from her "friends" page. Easier said than done LOL. I was mainly trying to get a picture of how often they got together to do things. Something interesting came up in that Casey appeared to have some friends that left steady comments on her page and seemed to be very close to her but haven't come forward to support her or to paint a different picture of her.. I know my friends would be plastered everywhere supporting me.

Waddles, welcome to you and your cat. All animals must be kept on a leash. hahaha (we have several here that are not) :woohoo:

with the amount of fluid left in the trunk forensics will be able to determine:

Who it belongs to
How long it had been there
How long the body was deceased for (general timeline)

If it comes back as Caylee's Casey has lots of explaining to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member