Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Trying to mend his daughter’s reputation, Casey’s father also said the photos of Casey shown partying were not taken during Caylee’s disappearance, but rather three years ago when Casey was actually pregnant."

Gee, I feel so much better about her as a mother, now. Drinking WHILE PREGNANT. :rolleyes:

"Trying to mend his daughter’s reputation, Casey’s father also said the photos of Casey shown partying were not taken during Caylee’s disappearance, but rather three years ago when Casey was actually pregnant."

Gee, I feel so much better about her as a mother, now. Drinking WHILE PREGNANT. :rolleyes:

I think when George made that statement, he now wishes he didn't say it at all.

George didn't do much to mend his daughters reputation did he?

As SS pointed out last night, evidentiary value was lost a long time ago. IMO, it was lost even before Caylee was reported missing. Unless there is an obvious wound to the skeleton ie; gunshot or fractured skull, a COD will probably never be known.

Yes, but there can be other evidence....dna left by a killer, maybe a scrap of fabric, or something that tells where the body was killed, if anyone else was involved, wanting to get to the body so someone else couldn't remove it, hide it, etc...

not assuming that Caylee is gone, this applies in general...

My daughter that lives with me has a People magazine through subscription. It is interesting that an Arm & Hammer ad is located only 12 pages over in the same magazine. It is a liquid with oxy-clean in it. Original idea? LOL, he probably saw it in the magazine.

So if LE collected this trash days ago, this A&H container would be in there.
George just *happened* to remember about it yesterday.

LOL......be interesting to know what detergent Cindy buys.

Where should the police search in a 31 day window when the mother isn't talking?

Usually they would focus on the last known whereabouts of the missing person [no one knows] and the home of the prime suspect [already done].

Exactly. Casey's lies made it impossible to know where to start.

It seems to me if this Zanaida lived anywhere in the area that someone would know her. The local grocery store, dry cleaner, drug store, restaurants and especially banks. If someone were watching a child for days at a time, that person would have chores to do, banking to do etc. I do hope LE has checked out all these local establishments to see if any bank or anyone has an acct for a Zanaida. Can't the Anthony's see that no ZG exists???

I think when George made that statement, he now wishes he didn't say it at all.

I'll bet he regrets the whole interview.
His body language and facial expressions really alerted me that he is a strange bird.
Not attacking, just observing.

I would search Jay Blanchard Park. My husband (career Army SF) says that the best lies, meaning the ones that are hardest to expose, usually contain some element of truth. Casey specifically mentioned JBP as the last place she remembered having her phone ...
... plus from these pics you can see ample wooded area, swamps and a lake. But those are just my thoughts!

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=5934

I wondered if I was the only one who noticed that;)

That is, I think, very important in this case. Just speculation but a former homicide detective would know that. It gave plenty of time, if someone in the family is guilty, to come up with a "plan"

ITA!

This is the ONE thing the Anthonys would want to force out of Casey very quickly.... after all, it's playing right into her own storyline so why on earth wouldn't she be thrilled to give her family a good description of the nanny.

Either, they & all LE never thought to get this vital info (yeah right, and pigs fly!)....... OR...... Casey couldn't come up with any description of the long term nanny & therefore the family HAD to know her story was total b.s. right from the start.

As SS pointed out last night, evidentiary value was lost a long time ago. IMO, it was lost even before Caylee was reported missing. Unless there is an obvious wound to the skeleton ie; gunshot or fractured skull, a COD will probably never be known.

With the cans of gas taken, I can't help but think the gas was used to burn smething, there may be nothing but ash to find :(

As small as Caylee is, it would have been easy for Casey to put her inside a metal drum, pour the gas and strike a match.

I'd be very interested in hearing from any of her friends if there was a day when she had a smoke smell on her.

VB

I'll bet he regrets the whole interview.
His body language and facial expressions really alerted me that he is a strange bird.
Not attacking, just observing.

I wonder if the reason that he hasn't worked in a couple of decades is because he's on disability? (Dare I ask, mental disability? Considering that many forms of mental illness are hereditary....)

:(

Yes, but there can be other evidence....dna left by a killer, maybe a scrap of fabric, or something that tells where the body was killed, if anyone else was involved, wanting to get to the body so someone else couldn't remove it, hide it, etc...

not assuming that Caylee is gone, this applies in general...

Yes. But where is the crime scene? They've searched the parent's house and yard and are doing forensics on the car.

Casey isn't talking and its obvious that anything she may have told her mother or anyone else was probably a lie, since we know she wasn't on a "business trip". Where was she? Who knows? Who saw her?

I understand that emotionally mobilizing all resources to conduct a grid search of Orlando makes people feel that everything that can be done is being donem but realistically, police also have limited resources...they have no date of disappearance and no location.

If I remember correctly George was the first to do an interview,and he in know way wanted to talk about Casey. That to me was very telling that they saw problems coming.

I would search Jay Blanchard Park. My husband (career Army SF) says that the best lies, meaning the ones that are hardest to expose, usually contain some element of truth. Casey specifically mentioned JBP as the last place she remembered having her phone ...
... plus from these pics you can see ample wooded area, swamps and a lake. But those are just my thoughts!

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=5934

Was she aware, during that call, that calls were being recorded and the media would air them?

Hi All! This is my first post so forgive me if I'm asking for information that has already been discussed.

It is heartbreaking for me to admit this but my gut tells me that Casey has done the unimaginable to Caylee. With that being said, I can't help but ask for clarification on one issue.

Casey alleges she left Caylee with the babysitter at the Sawgrass Apartments. It has been determined that the apartment has been empty for several months and that there is no tenant by the name of Zenadia Hernandez-Gonzales (sp?); however, someone did visit the property manager's office by that name and fill out a guest card a few months before Caylee disappeared. Are there any thoughts out there on how Casey was able to come up with this person's name?

Welcome Ginny, I have no clue how she would know that.

When I watched George on video when he was talking about what Casey did during their visit, he put his head down each and every time. I think he is saying to the media what he is saying because this didn't come for Casey.

He seemed much more affected and frustrated after that visit too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor