Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is let's just hope this doesn't turn into a Ramsey case, where we debate this case for years to come. Jurors have come a long way since the OJ case. More and more people are getting convicted on a lot less. If the DNA stain and decomposition turn out to be Caylee's and they can determine the amount left proves the child is dead, Casey's psycological makeup and lack of sympathy or concern for her daughter is enough for me.

I am about to try the "Cow Tipping" ad on the WESH site!

Would that make the presser play? Watching the reporter try to keep the sweat out of his eyes was amusing.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17091151/index.html

According to this link, the reporter stated that someone requested immunity for Casey prior to her next scheduled interview with LE. The DA's response was there would be NO IMMUNITY for anyone involved in this case. The same reporter stated that Jesse Gund is now reporting he is not sure that he heard Caylee's voice on June 24th...we sort of saw this coming didn't we.

I would be willing to bet the test results are in and the items taken from the Anthony house are simply things for insurance purposes-make sure it is Caylee without a doubt; make sure Casey is her mother etc...

White, upthread I brought that actual post over, I did not state as fact, stated as possibility, just want to clarify..

Saw it, I also edited my post. Said I was mistaken. sorry

All I can say is let's just hope this doesn't turn into a Ramsey case, where we debate this case for years to come. Jurors have come a long way since the OJ case. More and more people are getting convicted on a lot less. If the DNA stain and decomposition turn out to be Caylee's and they can determine the amount left proves the child is dead, Casey's psycological makeup and lack of sympathy or concern for her daughter is enough for me.

Me too, but I don't know that legally that would be enough for a conviction, and my standards of beyond a reasonable doubt are a lot lower than many...legally "probably did it" is not good enough.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17091151/index.html

According to this link, the reporter stated that someone requested immunity for Casey prior to her next scheduled interview with LE. The DA's response was there would be NO IMMUNITY for anyone involved in this case. The same reporter stated that Jesse Gund is now reporting he is not sure that he heard Caylee's voice on June 24th...we sort of saw this coming didn't we.

I would be willing to bet the test results are in and the items taken from the Anthony house are simply things for insurance purposes-make sure it is Caylee without a doubt; make sure Casey is her mother etc...

Well if "someone" requested it, then it must have been her lawyer...maybe she will talk, but I really didn't think so.

One other thing...has anyone thought that the ex heard Casey just say, "Get off the table.'", not "Caylee, get off the table" and she was talking to a cat or a dog and he just assumed she meant Caylee?

Sorry....way behind here....connection keeps dropping d/t thunderstorm moving through...

Lets face it, it's pretty much a given that they have the forensic back. This could be the new media's way of trying to put some spin on why they are not releasing the info. I for one don't think after what this par tay girl has put them though that they would give her immunity.

One other thing...has anyone thought that the ex heard Casey just say, "Get off the table.'", not "Caylee, get off the table" and she was talking to a cat or a dog and he just assumed she meant Caylee?

Sorry....way behind here....connection keeps dropping d/t thunderstorm moving through...

He specifically said he heard a child's voice in the background, but I wouldn't put it past Casey to find a TV show w/a child on it and use that to prop up her alibi of Caylee being alive at least as of the 24th....

Lets face it, it's pretty much a given that they have the forensic back. This could be the new media's way of trying to put some spin on why they are not releasing the info. I for one don't think after what this par tay girl has put them though that they would give her immunity.

The deputy who spoke at the presser said they were not in yet and would not be released when thye came back.

You think? Didn't they say they were going to release the results when they got them?

Ok, another newbie here....been lurking since the start of this case.

I know its a bit off topic, but this was being discussed earlier about the photos and GP questioning their timing. They already took down the ones of Casey, but we know its the same people, same club, same night (unless they all conspired to show up on a different night wearing the same clothes, all the same people, same hair, etc.....)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazzilonna/2599224372/meta/in/set-72157605736646686

The details tell you when they were taken, shutter speed, what type of camera...no denying anything here....
I tried to see if this was already posted, but didn't find it...sorry if reduntant.
they were taken by professional photogs that were hired by the club.

From channel 2 news "Her mother expressed frustration, that her daughter continues to get a black eye in the court of public opinion"

Make that 2 black eyes Cindy. Yours and your daughter's. I am glad to hear they won't be giving anyone immunity.

You think? Didn't they say they were going to release the results when they got them?

I'm sure ther is a lot of paper work that needs to be done dot the i's cross the t's.

Another possibility has been tossed around as well, that even Casey doesn't know who Caylee's father is and made up yet another lie about the mystery father who died in a car accident.

The medical examiner's office said the blood is still available for a paternity test. In the crash, Ortiz was found at fault and alcohol was not involved.
-----------------------------------------

Wouldn't it really be sad if this poor dead man has nothing whatsoever to do with this case and its just another lie by Casey? I would almost bet a months salary that Casey has no idea who the father is and just told her mother this story because the poor guy is dead and can't defend himself.

He specifically said he heard a child's voice in the background, but I wouldn't put it past Casey to find a TV show w/a child on it and use that to prop up her alibi of Caylee being alive at least as of the 24th....

Unless he saw Cahley, there's no proof it was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme