• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some hardcore searching going on at SR-50 and Goldenrod... sheriff's helicopters in the air and deputies driving up and down every single street... three of them were at an empy lot behind some run down apartments... I was going door to door handing out flyers and noticed them....

Yup, plus the fact I found the house because of Casey's tattoo, saved it and 11 and 68 mean something to me.

I forwarded the original link I found for the house because I forgot to send it in the original email. :(
I just hope they act upon it and not just "dismiss" it. Wish someone from here close could get over there now.

Dawg - what time do you get off work? I'll be waiting on pins and needles.

That's interesting to me because my husband made the same comment. He said "He reminds me of someone involved with the mafia":waitasec:

My personal opinion, Cindy is no mafia wife.

The "Family" wouldn't allow her in, I'd bet on it. But it wouldn't be a surprise to find them on the opposing end of the mafia.

There is some hardcore searching going on at SR-50 and Goldenrod... sheriff's helicopters in the air and deputies driving up and down every single street... three of them were at an empy lot behind some run down apartments... I was going door to door handing out flyers and noticed them....
Interesting. Anyone listening to police band radio? I'll have to see if I can find that link.

that's right near where she abandoned the car....

I think it's telling this DNA story breaks right before Cindy is going to meet with Casey.

I agree...and doesn't Lee also still have a visit this week? We know her dad had his visit already.

Have this "leaked" hours before Cindy goes, but it's non-specific so it's not saying whether the hair was pre or post death...but enough to rile up those "on the outside" and you know Cindy'll make her aware or Casey will somehow have found out. Let them worry about WHAT results came back and what investigators know. THAT could be an interesting tape...although the hidden meaning stuff that seems to go on with them, maybe not so much.

But I do think the timing is intentional...I think they'll make sure Casey hears this (DNA), maybe some backlash from the birthday comment or something, response to whatever Cindy will inevitably say in the next day or so...and all before Lee comes...give her a little time to stew, and then have the person she seems to be most "free" with visit.

My heart aches every time I hear about sudden searching - I really don't want her to be dead. I want to see her alive - she is so beautiful poor baby. I want them to find her.

Yesterday, a mod kindly reminded us that speculation about gang activity is not appropriate here. I imagine that would go for mob activity as well.

I recommend - if one doesn't already exist - a separate thread for dreams/psychic visions. That might help those who want to reference them later to find them.

It also might be a good place for those of us who are interested to read them.

Since I don't have those visions, I don't want to start one.

I just hope they act upon it and not just "dismiss" it. Wish someone from here close could get over there now.

Dawg - what time do you get off work? I'll be waiting on pins and needles.

It takes me an hour to drive home in this horrid traffic...so I won't be able to drive by there till about 6:30pm eastern time. So you are gonna have to give me till tonight to jump back on and respond. =( blah...too bad I couldn't make it during my lunch break...but there's no way I could make it back in time.

My personal opinion, Cindy is no mafia wife.

The "Family" wouldn't allow her in, I'd bet on it. But it wouldn't be a surprise to find them on the opposing end of the mafia.
Don't know about any mafia angle, but I just read something the other day in connection with a Staten Island murder of a restaurant owner that he couldn't have been a made guy because he had a mustache. The comment was about mafia members not being allowed to have facial hair. Who knew?

In Caylee's birth photos posted the other day (and since removed?), George had a mustache.

Thanks so much, CheckDa...I really appreciate the response. It's something I've looked for but have been unable to find. My guess is that if they had noticed such a stench from an abandoned car, they probably would have notified LE at the time.

LE or Pizza Hut. :crazy:

It takes me an hour to drive home in this horrid traffic...so I won't be able to drive by there till about 6:30pm eastern time. So you are gonna have to give me till tonight to jump back on and respond. =( blah...too bad I couldn't make it during my lunch break...but there's no way I could make it back in time.
That's good Dawg - I know I speak for all on here in saying THANK YOU in advance. If I lived up there I would have already been in the car. - lol

As for the serach going on over by where she left the car - isn't that a high crime area anyway?

O/T but right now I can hear the helicopters from that Federal agent shooting that FOX has been reporting. Pemb Pines is not that far for me. Glad I don't drive a Chrylser 300 - seems they are stopping EVERY ONE with guns drawn. Oh btw the federal agent has just passed away.

Don't know about any mafia angle, but I just read something the other day in connection with a Staten Island murder of a restaurant owner that he couldn't have been a made guy because he had a mustache. The comment was about mafia members not being allowed to have facial hair. Who knew?

In Caylee's birth photos posted the other day (and since removed?), George had a mustache.

Yeah, I've been thinking there is something organized here. :)

If LE is looking in empty lots, I think they have some proof we are not aware of. Doesn't sound like they are looking for an alive Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez