Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg,

if you go to stumbleupon.com create (make sure to create a profile yourself) and when you become a member search for caseyomarie...and you will see what i mean. : )
It a blog site to inner-act, vote on video's, make friends, bring hits to blogs, etc. cyber network.

Short and sweet ...

To: CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

Upon posting on http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68489thread #273 pops up from "curiositycat" about a dream of a particular house in Florida

I (Patty G.) spotted the thread and responded to thread 273 (showing under 282) about a house I found online the other day at 1168 Bella Vida Boulevard. The reason I found this house is because I was looking for a street named "Bella Vida" because of Casey's "tattoo".

You will see how this all unfolds under threads 273, 282, 291, 298. 313, 320, 330. 332, 338. and 357.

It may mean nothing, but it's worth a shot in the dark to check it out!

Respectfully submitted,

Patricia
Bradenton, Florida

Dawg,

if you go to stumbleupon.com create (make sure to create a profile yourself) and when you become a member search for caseyomarie...and you will see what i mean. : )

when you refer to 7 holes on earth...I'm guessing you mean this...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/695369/

maybe it was just something someone told her to check out? it is kinda interesting. I don't see how it would be related to the case tho. Am I missing something?

Construction in that area may have slowed considerably due to the housing slump.
Has anyone seen a picture of Casey's tatoo? What color is it?

Construction in that area may have slowed considerably due to the housing slump.

it has significantly SLOWED...but they are STILL continually building in that particular area because the homes were already presold....mainly to investors trying to "flip" the house. They were on lists for prepurchase dating back 2 yrs. That was when we were in the housing BOOM here and you literally had to wait that long to get your home built.

Short and sweet ...

To: CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

Upon posting on http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68489thread #273 pops up from "curiositycat" about a dream of a particular house in Florida

I (Patty G.) spotted the thread and responded to thread 273 (showing under 282) about a house I found online the other day at 1168 Bella Vida Boulevard. The reason I found this house is because I was looking for a street named "Bella Vida" because of Casey's "tattoo".

You will see how this all unfolds under threads 273, 282, 291, 298. 313, 320, 330. 332, 338. and 357.

It may mean nothing, but it's worth a shot in the dark to check it out!

Respectfully submitted,

Patricia
Bradenton, Florida

Thanks! Lets see where this thing goes. I am encourage for several reasons. The fact that it fit together with the research of Bella Vida is one. The other is that I would have known that house anywhere. The Portal being two stories high?? And on the street named Bella Vida. It's too much of a coincidence not to have some validity to it. It means something, just not sure what yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed for an outcome that will give LE what they need to solve this case..COMPLETELY.

Let's hope LE "acts" upon it - this is a "no brainer" for them - all they need is to check for a car in the area and radio for the officer to go "take a look around" - but who knows what they'll do with it.

Fingers, toes, legs and eye crossed!!!!!

Yes I would like to know this too , I've seen it posted as Bella Vida and also Bella Vita ..............so can anyone confirm ??

What if there is no DNA evidence and they have no choice but to release Casey and this child goes on missing forever, while Casey enjoys her new single and free life?

Is there anyway this could happen? If they can't prove a homicide then they can't hold her and if they can't find this Zeinada person then she is just lost.

I was watching Fox news a little while back, and something went "hmmmm" in my head.

Fox was talking about John Gotti, Jr. being in trouble with the law. The discussion here about the Anthony's apparent lack of friends and extended family got suddenly linked in my head with the Mob/Mafia...

Warren and YOungstown have enjoyed their share of Mob activity. Also, Trumbull county has had a reputation for police corruption.

As some of you might know, mob families pretty much keep to themselves. So, I am connecting a bunch of details and wondering if George might have some trouble in that direction?

What if ther is no DNA evidence and they have no choice but to release Casey and this child goes on missing forever, while Casey emjoys her new single and free life?

Is there anyway this could happen? If they can't prove a homicide then they can't hold her and if they can't find this Zeindad person then she is just lost.
they can still charge her with what they already arrested her on now - I believe those charges are max time 6 years

I have not heard once that her family calle dher out on her horrid parenting skills? Has anyone asked her yet - how she could leave her child with someone and not have a number or correct location? It is ridiculous that they treat her like a victim here.

Originally Posted by Benji
That's what I was thinking when I read that Cindy and George "rode go carts" at the fund raiser they had in Daytona Beach "to relieve some stress"!!

Kind of like Casey relieving stress after she 'lost' Caylee..... bumping & grinding for the cameras..... Casey sure DID look relieved in those photos.... no more annoying kid to get in her way of partying & having fun. Free at last, free at last.......

I was watching Fox news a little while back, and something went "hmmmm" in my head.

Fox was talking about John Gotti, Jr. being in trouble with the law. The discussion here about the Anthony's apparent lack of friends and extended family got suddenly linked in my head with the Mob/Mafia...

Warren and YOungstown have enjoyed their share of Mob activity. Also, Trumbull county has had a reputation for police corruption.

As some of you might know, mob families pretty much keep to themselves. So, I am connecting a bunch of details and wondering if George might have some trouble in that direction?

my hubby is from Youngstown. Do you guys have any info on her family in Youngstown? It's a SMALL town...he could likely know some of them....and YES, youngstown is known for being corrupt when it comes to their officials he said....cops, government...etc.

That's interesting to me because my husband made the same comment. He said "He reminds me of someone involved with the mafia":waitasec:

Thanks! Lets see where this thing goes. I am encourage for several reasons. The fact that it fit together with the research of Bella Vida is one. The other is that I would have known that house anywhere. The Portal being two stories high?? And on the street named Bella Vida. It's too much of a coincidence not to have some validity to it. It means something, just not sure what yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed for an outcome that will give LE what they need to solve this case..COMPLETELY.

Yup, plus the fact I found the house because of Casey's tattoo, saved it and 11 and 68 mean something to me.

I forwarded the original link I found for the house because I forgot to send it in the original email. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez