• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please point me to the evidence that Casey obtained a new tattoo with the words Bella Vita (or similar) between June 15th and July 15th?

Apologies - I came on board a little late and maybe it was discussed earlier?

TIA!
I only recall a few days prior to the 15th of July, we are still uncertain as to who laid it. No exact date has been given that I can recall?

Can someone please point me to the evidence that Casey obtained a new tattoo with the words Bella Vita (or similar) between June 15th and July 15th?

Apologies - I came on board a little late and maybe it was discussed earlier?

TIA!

"Investigators did not release many new details about the case, Saturday, other than to say that weeks after Casey Anthony last saw her daughter, Casey got a tattoo that says "Bella Vida" in honor of her daughter."

http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html

I have had a thought on the smell of decomposition/insects in the car. What if soiled diapers were left in a car for a period of time. Obviously this would smell really bad. But, does anyone know of cadaver dogs could mistake this for cadaver odors?

They wouldn't.

Originally Posted by Patty G
While searching for a street in Orlando called Bella Vida, I found a house for sale on "Bella Vida Boulevard"

I hope this link works. Click on the red ballon on the map it will show you the house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...379,-81.150055

What color was the 2008 FORD FOCUS that Zenaida supposedly drove anyone know? I was just messing with that google map and found it interesting that if you make it travel to Montesino Drive there is a White Ford Focus sitting in the driveway of one of the homes. I know it has to be either a 2007 or 2008. Just curious!

I just thought of this. You know there has been some cases where a person has a tumor on their brain that causes headaches and it also causes them to do things they normally wouldn't do. I think one of the cases was a woman had an affair with a teenager and once the tumor was removed she was horrified with what she had done. Anyway,.. what if these headaches caused her to behave abnormally and kill Caylee? Just a though,.. jmo
That point was also brought up, maybe its part of defense. I know the reason but can't tell?

um...cool. So what exactly would I be looking for? a construction dumpster?
In my dream I saw casey taking her and laying her down inside the house. But as I said before it could all be symbolic. The house that Patty linked me too was the EXACT house I saw in my dream. It's strange because thinking about it now there was nothing to the right of that house in the dream. A vacant lot. Sure enough, when I look at the house picture there is nothing but dirt to the right of the house. I am not sure..but anything around there could be a possibility. A dumpster. In the house. The dream may have just been a "vehicle" in which to get us to the vacinity and confirm that we are looking in the right vacinity. I dream 'um and God just takes care of the rest. LOL:)

It's been brought up several times since the tattoo thing came out.

It has? How did I miss that? And it has't been followed up on? Darn! I was feeling pretty good about finding that street last night-:( In any case--would you mind taking pics if you go by? It would be awesome to have a current updated view of the area. Thankyou!

Originally Posted by Patty G
While searching for a street in Orlando called Bella Vida, I found a house for sale on "Bella Vida Boulevard"

I hope this link works. Click on the red ballon on the map it will show you the house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...379,-81.150055

What color was the 2008 FORD FOCUS that Zenaida supposedly drove anyone know? I was just messing with that google map and found it interesting that if you make it travel to Montesino Drive there is a White Ford Focus sitting in the driveway of one of the homes. I know it has to be either a 2007 or 2008. Just curious!
Maps can be very old. She said 07-08, I think but maybe blue?

I think it was red?

In my dream I saw casey taking her and laying her down inside the house. But as I said before it could all be symbolic. The house that Patty linked me too was the EXACT house I saw in my dream. It's strange because thinking about it now there was nothing to the right of that house in the dream. A vacant lot. Sure enough, when I look at the house picture there is nothing but dirt to the right of the house. I am not sure..but anything around there could be a possibility. A dumpster. In the house. The dream may have just been a "vehicle" in which to get us to the vacinity and confirm that we are looking in the right vacinity. I dream 'um and God just takes care of the rest. LOL:)

CC- as an observation, read your first post on this, you refer to Casey but say "he laid her..." I noted that right away, perhaps you can explore that, why you used the male reference?

I totally believe in God giving prophetic dreams...I've had many of them...SOoooOO I definitely understand where you are coming from even with the symbolism. I can drive by it today and take photos of it tomorrow.

LOL on dumpster, there is a art to that mess. You ready, holding your breath short spurts help, leaning in is really the tricky part, prior to submerging. :)

I would like to see "whoever" else is involved at least jailed - that would be a nice b-day present for Caylee - dontcha think?

Or charge Casey with the murder of Caylee ON Caylee's birthday..... even better present. Although, it might put a bit of a damper on the party.

Thank you! His also a "friend" on her STUMBLEUPON page. (The one that depicts the 7 biggest wholes in our earth as one of her favorite web pages) Her other friend is "Captain Commando" possibly Ricardo? Any way the last time that she logged in to that account was 3 weeks ago.

Right. I followed leads between these friends. It doesn't seem odd to me that Casey was online all the time. She was using Tony's computer for her "work" while she was staying there.

I think it was verified that Captain Commando is Morales. His myspace page depicted "commando." I didn't personally go back to his page to verify this, but I believe others did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez